• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Cell took the kick but barely flinched. He grabbed Herb and threw him into the forest.
Herb crashed into the ground. "Man this guy is tough.." he gets up. "I have to hurry this quickly. Sage took a really bad hit" he flew at cell and went to punch him.

Herb crashed into the ground. "Man this guy is tough.." he gets up. "I have to hurry this quickly. Sage took a really bad hit" he flew at cell and went to punch him.
He grabbed him by the neck and they rose in the air. "Finally. I've been waiting for someone who can give me some real power."

"Of course it didn't you really think that you could beat me." He said.
"I figure it was possible. " Herb said. "I don't want Innocents to get hurt...I'll keep trying."Herb said. He wished Goku, Raditz or even vegeta were here to help him since pinto was In no shape to fight. He went to kick cell.

"I figure it was possible. " Herb said. "I don't want Innocents to get hurt...I'll keep trying."Herb said. He wished Goku, Raditz or even vegeta were here to help him since pinto was In no shape to fight. He went to kick cell.
Cell smiled. "You are helpless. I defeated Goku and Vegeta. You have no hope." He said.

Herb tried to reach for the tail as he was being absorbed.
"Herb!" Pinto shouted. "Better get your dragonballs ready..." Cell said. Herb came up just short as his arm seemed to... Shrink into his his sleeve. His entire body seemed to be grotesquely disappearing.

"Herb!" Pinto shouted. "Better get your dragonballs ready..." Cell said. Herb came up just short as his arm seemed to... Shrink into his his sleeve. His entire body seemed to be grotesquely disappearing.
"I'm sorry master." He said as he was disappearing. He started crying

"I'm sorry master." He said as he was disappearing. He started crying
"Herb!" Cell finished the absorption. "Now that was good." Cell said clenching his fists. "Such power. Such strength. Far better than the ninja from before."

Pinto fell to all fours. He clenched his fists the soil beneath getting balled into his fists. "You..." He voice shook. "That was my pupil. That was my best friend...." His face contorted with rage as he looked at cell with miderous intent. "Damn you... DAMN YOU! YOU BASTARD!" He roared. "I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU! SLOWLY AND IN PAIN!" He powered up to Super Saiyan 5 in his fit of rage. He grabbed cell and threw him into the square where sage was still recovering. Suddenly he was on top of cell ruthlessely, mercilessly, and viciously attacking. Tearing into his body with punches and kicks. Sage saw that look in Pinto's eye only once. And that look hadn't been his. It was his evil versions look. Cruel, sadistic, out for blood.

"Herb!" Cell finished the absorption. "Now that was good." Cell said clenching his fists. "Such power. Such strength. Far better than the ninja from before."

Pinto fell to all fours. He clenched his fists the soil beneath getting balled into his fists. "You..." He voice shook. "That was my pupil. That was my best friend...." His face contorted with rage as he looked at cell with miderous intent. "Damn you... DAMN YOU! YOU BASTARD!" He roared. "I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU! SLOWLY AND IN PAIN!" He powered up to Super Saiyan 5 in his fit of rage. He grabbed cell and threw him into the square where sage was still recovering. Suddenly he was on top of cell ruthlessely, mercilessly, and viciously attacking. Tearing into his body with punches and kicks. Sage saw that look in Pinto's eye only once. And that look hadn't been his. It was his evil versions look. Cruel, sadistic, out for blood.
Sage was laying on her side slowly trying to heal the hole in her stomach. She looked over seeing Pinto fight. She was shocked to see him in super Saiyan 5 and the look in his eyes caught her by surprise.

Sage was laying on her side slowly trying to heal the hole in her stomach. She looked over seeing Pinto fight. She was shocked to see him in super Saiyan 5 and the look in his eyes caught her by surprise.
He kept attacking cell. "I'LL KILL YOU!" He roared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back