• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Herb stayed by Pinto waiting for him to wake up. Sage smiled. "You two really have gotten close." Herb smiled. "Yeah we have. He has taught me so much."
Pinto's eyes fluttered open. "What happened. Last thing I remember was... A huge well if energy."

"You transformed into one of your higher forms of super sayian." Sage said.
Pinto sat up. "I feel like an astroid hit me." Pinto suddenly narrowed his eyes. Herb could feel it to. And immensely evil energy.

As Hiro walked he saw Sasuke. "Sasuke?" Sasuke shushed him and then motioned him over. Kakashi and Jiraiya were talking. "Spider-Man informed me that Itachi and Kisame were in the leaf village recently. They were looking for Naruto. You're hunch was right."

A ninja backed away from the monster towering over him. "Away. Get away!" Cell's tail sprouted from his back and stuck into the man's arm as he started absorbing him.

Pinto sat up. "I feel like an astroid hit me." Pinto suddenly narrowed his eyes. Herb could feel it to. And immensely evil energy.

As Hiro walked he saw Sasuke. "Sasuke?" Sasuke shushed him and then motioned him over. Kakashi and Jiraiya were talking. "Spider-Man informed me that Itachi and Kisame were in the leaf village recently. They were looking for Naruto. You're hunch was right."

A ninja backed away from the monster towering over him. "Away. Get away!" Cell's tail sprouted from his back and stuck into the man's arm as he started absorbing him.
"That doesn't feel right." Herb said. Sage looked at them. "An enemy?"

"That doesn't feel right." Herb said. Sage looked at them. "An enemy?"
"I'm in no condition to fight. And this one is definitely far too strong for Herb." He said.

Hiro saw Sasuke becoming less and less calm. The mere mention of Itachi's name made his blood boil. "Sasuke. Cool it. Naruto's with us. He's safe-" Sasuke jumped out to the two elder ninja. "Where's Naruto now!?" He demanded. "He's relaxing at the hotspring." Jiraiya said. "Sasuke I know you're feelings on this matter I urge you not to do anything-" Kakashi began but Sasuke ran off. "Rash." Kakashi sighed. He looked at Hiro. "You going to chase after him?" He asked. "Depends... Do you want me to?"

The Hokage called Sage, Pinto, and Herb.

Itachi and Kisame had decided that Peter wasn't worth the effort as he was making them put forth more effort than was safe for them to continue their mission they eventually caught him off guard and escaped.

"I'm in no condition to fight. And this one is definitely far too strong for Herb." He said.

Hiro saw Sasuke becoming less and less calm. The mere mention of Itachi's name made his blood boil. "Sasuke. Cool it. Naruto's with us. He's safe-" Sasuke jumped out to the two elder ninja. "Where's Naruto now!?" He demanded. "He's relaxing at the hotspring." Jiraiya said. "Sasuke I know you're feelings on this matter I urge you not to do anything-" Kakashi began but Sasuke ran off. "Rash." Kakashi sighed. He looked at Hiro. "You going to chase after him?" He asked. "Depends... Do you want me to?"

The Hokage called Sage, Pinto, and Herb.

Itachi and Kisame had decided that Peter wasn't worth the effort as he was making them put forth more effort than was safe for them to continue their mission they eventually caught him off guard and escaped.
"Well we still got to do something. Oh looks like the hokage wants to see us" sage said.

"Well we still got to do something. Oh looks like the hokage wants to see us" sage said.
Pinto tried to stand. He was wobbly but he managed.

"Go after him." Kakashi nodded. Hiro nodded as well and disappeared going after the other Chunin on their team.

Pinto tried to stand. He was wobbly but he managed.

"Go after him." Kakashi nodded. Hiro nodded as well and disappeared going after the other Chunin on their team.
Quill was still around and offerened to help pinto before they went to see the hokage

He caught up to Sasuke and they both found Naruto. He was at the hot spring staring right up at Itachi. "Sasuke don-" too late. Sasuke had lunged at his brother. "I need to warn the ones who can actually fight. But how to get their attention. He looked at the water. He began to focus his chakra cycling through hand signs. "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu." A huge water dragon rose high above everyone in the town could see it.

He caught up to Sasuke and they both found Naruto. He was at the hot spring staring right up at Itachi. "Sasuke don-" too late. Sasuke had lunged at his brother. "I need to warn the ones who can actually fight. But how to get their attention. He looked at the water. He began to focus his chakra cycling through hand signs. "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu." A huge water dragon rose high above everyone in the town could see it.
Sakura saw the dragon from where she was. She went over to the action

Sakura saw the dragon from where she was. She went over to the action
Jiraiya and Kakashi were there just after her. Sasuke was fighting Itachi pretty effectively. Hiro was struggling a lot more. "A Jutsu is no good if you don't have time to use it." Kisame said. Hiro tried to start making hand signs again but Kisame kicked him in the side launching him toward the wall

Jiraiya and Kakashi were there just after her. Sasuke was fighting Itachi pretty effectively. Hiro was struggling a lot more. "A Jutsu is no good if you don't have time to use it." Kisame said. Hiro tried to start making hand signs again but Kisame kicked him in the side launching him toward the wall
Sakura took out her kunai and sent it at Kisame.

Sage went for the door. "I'll go look for that energy." Herb frowned. "I don't know.."

Sakura took out her kunai and sent it at Kisame.

Sage went for the door. "I'll go look for that energy." Herb frowned. "I don't know.."
Hiro hit the wall and winced. The bone of his forearm stuck against the skin like it was broken. He couldn't see the bone itself but it's outling against his arm said all he needed to know. He screamed for a moment holding the arm. But he soon shoved the pain deep down and took out a Kunai as well. Kisame saw Sakura from a mile away and threw Razer sharp Shuriken at her. "NO!" Hiro sprinted and jumped in front of her taking the Shuriken in his chest, shoulders, and knee.

"Sage... No." Pinto said. "If it's who I think it is... He will kill you."

Hiro hit the wall and winced. The bone of his forearm stuck against the skin like it was broken. He couldn't see the bone itself but it's outling against his arm said all he needed to know. He screamed for a moment holding the arm. But he soon shoved the pain deep down and took out a Kunai as well. Kisame saw Sakura from a mile away and threw Razer sharp Shuriken at her. "NO!" Hiro sprinted and jumped in front of her taking the Shuriken in his chest, shoulders, and knee.

"Sage... No." Pinto said. "If it's who I think it is... He will kill you."
"No Hiro!" She said

"And whoever that is could kill anyone here. I'm going to protect this place. I'll have my demons. Pinto get some rest, your in no shape to fight." Sage said before leaving. Herb frowned. "Master..I have to go after her."

"No Hiro!" She said

"And whoever that is could kill anyone here. I'm going to protect this place. I'll have my demons. Pinto get some rest, your in no shape to fight." Sage said before leaving. Herb frowned. "Master..I have to go after her."
Hiro coughed up blood. However instead of crumpling or falling he looked up enraged. "SASUKE FORGET ABOUT YOUR DAMN GRUDGE FOR TWO MINUTES AND GET UZUMAKI OUT OF HERE!" He roared blood still spewing from his mouth. "Urk- that was... All I had left..." He fell face first into the water.

"Be... Careful." He said.

Hiro coughed up blood. However instead of crumpling or falling he looked up enraged. "SASUKE FORGET ABOUT YOUR DAMN GRUDGE FOR TWO MINUTES AND GET UZUMAKI OUT OF HERE!" He roared blood still spewing from his mouth. "Urk- that was... All I had left..." He fell face first into the water.

"Be... Careful." He said.
Sakura moved him out of the water. She had been starting to study medical ninjutsu. She had to try to help him.

Herb nods and leaves.

Sage looks around for whoever is attacking. (Cell can go ahead and wipe the floor with her. I know she has no chance of winning.)

Sakura moved him out of the water. She had been starting to study medical ninjutsu. She had to try to help him.

Herb nods and leaves.

Sage looks around for whoever is attacking. (Cell can go ahead and wipe the floor with her. I know she has no chance of winning.)
"Sakura heal Hiro and get him out of here." Kakashi said raising his forehead protector revealing the Sharingan eye. Sasuke kept fighting going for the kill. "Sasuke get Naruto out of he-" "Don't tell me what to do! This is my moment. Everything my life has led up to. I must kill him now!" Sasuke roared. "You're too weak little brother. Too weak to kill me. Disappointing.

She found cell absorbing a ninja. His very form seemed to melt as his body was grotesquely absorbed into cells body. "Such weak energy. But every little bit will make me stronger." He said to himself.

"Sakura heal Hiro and get him out of here." Kakashi said raising his forehead protector revealing the Sharingan eye. Sasuke kept fighting going for the kill. "Sasuke get Naruto out of he-" "Don't tell me what to do! This is my moment. Everything my life has led up to. I must kill him now!" Sasuke roared. "You're too weak little brother. Too weak to kill me. Disappointing.

She found cell absorbing a ninja. His very form seemed to melt as his body was grotesquely absorbed into cells body. "Such weak energy. But every little bit will make me stronger." He said to himself.
Sakura nods doing as she was told.

Sage tossed a fireball at cell "hey stop that!" (Have to go to work)

Sakura nods doing as she was told.

Sage tossed a fireball at cell "hey stop that!" (Have to go to work)
(okay see you) Kakashi knocked out Sasuke and out him also in her care. He took Naruto and left Jiraiya to fight the Akatsuki members.

There was a huge explosion and smoke billowed from the center of the blast. When the smoke cleared however there was not a single scratch on her enemy. He turned to look at her with a mirthful smile. "Oh. Such courage." He laughed. "You're the only one who's so much as actually put up any kind of resistance against me. All these tiny ninja with their Kunai havn't been able to lay a finger on me. Don't get me started on how slow their Jutsu takes to do." He started walking toward her. "As a reward I suppose I'll play with you a little."

(okay see you) Kakashi knocked out Sasuke and out him also in her care. He took Naruto and left Jiraiya to fight the Akatsuki members.

There was a huge explosion and smoke billowed from the center of the blast. When the smoke cleared however there was not a single scratch on her enemy. He turned to look at her with a mirthful smile. "Oh. Such courage." He laughed. "You're the only one who's so much as actually put up any kind of resistance against me. All these tiny ninja with their Kunai havn't been able to lay a finger on me. Don't get me started on how slow their Jutsu takes to do." He started walking toward her. "As a reward I suppose I'll play with you a little."
Sakura finished healing hiro. She then worked on getting them out.

Sage glared. "I don't know who you are but I won't let you kill anyone else." She made vines wrap his legs before sending a bolt of lightning at him

Sakura finished healing hiro. She then worked on getting them out.

Sage glared. "I don't know who you are but I won't let you kill anyone else." She made vines wrap his legs before sending a bolt of lightning at him
Hiro was still out cold. As was Sasuke.

He looked at the vivea covering his legs. "Hm." He said. He kept walking tearing through them easily and smacked the lighting bolt off its path with his hand. He kept walking towards her. "My dear. Once again you have proven yourself headstrong enough to challenge me despite seeing earlier how horribly outmatched you are. You have no idea how much I admire futal recistance. As a reward I shall introduce myself to you before I kill you." He raised his arms away from his sides slightly so she could get a good look at him. "My name is Cell." He said. "And I AM the Perfect Being." He was suddenly in front of her. "And you... Are a meal."

Hiro was still out cold. As was Sasuke.

He looked at the vivea covering his legs. "Hm." He said. He kept walking tearing through them easily and smacked the lighting bolt off its path with his hand. He kept walking towards her. "My dear. Once again you have proven yourself headstrong enough to challenge me despite seeing earlier how horribly outmatched you are. You have no idea how much I admire futal recistance. As a reward I shall introduce myself to you before I kill you." He raised his arms away from his sides slightly so she could get a good look at him. "My name is Cell." He said. "And I AM the Perfect Being." He was suddenly in front of her. "And you... Are a meal."
Sakura let them rest as she took them away from the fight.

"There is no such thing as a perfect being." Sage said seeing him in front of her. She sent a blast of fire. "I will not be your meal"

Sakura let them rest as she took them away from the fight.

"There is no such thing as a perfect being." Sage said seeing him in front of her. She sent a blast of fire. "I will not be your meal"
Kakashi gave her strict instructions to stay with them and do anything bold.

Cell sighed. "You're hardly have anyway of stopping me-" the fire hit him full force. "At first it was amusing... Now it's annoying." He back handed her across the face and launched her. Before she hit the wall he was in front.of her again and grabbed her by the neck. "Time to end this little game." He said. His tail sprouted from his back once again and stuck it into her leg. He started slowly absorbing her starting at the leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back