• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"No no..this isn't me. " she said. (I wonder what peter would see if he was under the genitsu)
(that'll come later. I'm going to do a pretty significant time skip to Shippuden just trying to figure how to... Really do it) Suddenly a fist connected with Itachi's jaw. He was launched away and skidded and rolled on the water a few times before stopping using his Chakra to stay above water. He stood up calmly and looked at Pinto who was cracking his knuckles. Herb was sent to the same to Kisame. Peter had seen her screams and fear and when given the opportunity he didn't even ask if she was okay he just ran and threw his arms around her tightly. "It's okay. You're okay. It wasn't real."

(that'll come later. I'm going to do a pretty significant time skip to Shippuden just trying to figure how to... Really do it) Suddenly a fist connected with Itachi's jaw. He was launched away and skidded and rolled on the water a few times before stopping using his Chakra to stay above water. He stood up calmly and looked at Pinto who was cracking his knuckles. Herb was sent to the same to Kisame. Peter had seen her screams and fear and when given the opportunity he didn't even ask if she was okay he just ran and threw his arms around her tightly. "It's okay. You're okay. It wasn't real."
Herb punched Kisame hard in the side. Sage hugged peter.

Kisame was also thrown back visibly winded by the attack. Itachi spat out a tooth as he stared at Pinto. He made a handsign his eyes meeting Pinto's. "Tsukuyomi." Pinto froze suddenly.
"I don't like people messing with my family." Herb said looking at kisame. Sage looked over seeing pinto freeze. "Oh no.."

"I don't like people messing with my family." Herb said looking at kisame. Sage looked over seeing pinto freeze. "Oh no.."
Pinto began screaming. In his own mind he was experiencing three days of execrutiating pain in a single minute. Kisame laughed. "That's a wrap for your friend's mind."

Pinto began screaming. In his own mind he was experiencing three days of execrutiating pain in a single minute. Kisame laughed. "That's a wrap for your friend's mind."
Herb turned hearing pinto scream. He couldn't bare to hear it. He felt angry as he went super sayian and flew at Itachi. He kicks him in the chest.

Herb turned hearing pinto scream. He couldn't bare to hear it. He felt angry as he went super sayian and flew at Itachi. He kicks him in the chest.
Kisame was prepared this time. "Ninja Art Water Prison Jutsu!" The water from the river engulfed Herb restricting his movement and ability to breath. "Don't... Be so sure... Kisame... He's. Getting... Stronger." Itachi said still sounding calm but as if he was exerting more effort. Far more than he did with Sage. As Pinto screamed he powered up all the way to Super Saiyan 4. Then for only the second time ever he began to go beyond. The red fur turned white and the ground began to shake and rock as he screamed. He let out pure unbridled energy. It dissapitated the water prison almost immediately. Herb had never seen this transformation. Pinto had never been able to reach it since the time he had fought the evil version of himself.

Kisame was prepared this time. "Ninja Art Water Prison Jutsu!" The water from the river engulfed Herb restricting his movement and ability to breath. "Don't... Be so sure... Kisame... He's. Getting... Stronger." Itachi said still sounding calm but as if he was exerting more effort. Far more than he did with Sage. As Pinto screamed he powered up all the way to Super Saiyan 4. Then for only the second time ever he began to go beyond. The red fur turned white and the ground began to shake and rock as he screamed. He let out pure unbridled energy. It dissapitated the water prison almost immediately. Herb had never seen this transformation. Pinto had never been able to reach it since the time he had fought the evil version of himself.
"Wow.."herb said almost speechless.

"Wow.."herb said almost speechless.
Pinto broke out of the Genjutsu and immediately fell out of the transformation unconcious. He fell beneath the water. Guessing Herb would save Pinto over fighting them he went to Kisame. "We're leaving. The boy isn't here."

Pinto broke out of the Genjutsu and immediately fell out of the transformation unconcious. He fell beneath the water. Guessing Herb would save Pinto over fighting them he went to Kisame. "We're leaving. The boy isn't here."
Herb ran over and dived into the water to get Pinto. He pulls him back to the surface

Herb ran over and dived into the water to get Pinto. He pulls him back to the surface
Pinto was unconcious having used up all of his energy. Peter just kept holding Sage until she felt better.

Papyrus sighed. "Markwak return." The gym leader held out a pokeball and returned the Pokemon. "CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN JANE! YOU HAVE DEFEATED. IN HONOR OF THIS SPECTACULAR AVHIEVEMENT. I OFFER YOU THE BONE BADGE!"

Pinto was unconcious having used up all of his energy. Peter just kept holding Sage until she felt better.

Papyrus sighed. "Markwak return." The gym leader held out a pokeball and returned the Pokemon. "CONGRATULATIONS HUMAN JANE! YOU HAVE DEFEATED. IN HONOR OF THIS SPECTACULAR AVHIEVEMENT. I OFFER YOU THE BONE BADGE!"
Sage looked at Peter. "I'll be okay.". Herb set Pinto down. "What did that guy do.."

Peter looked at Quill. "You okay man?" He offered a hand to help him up. "If I had to guess. The most powerful Genjutsu she had ever seen." He said.
"Better now" quill took his hand and stood up. Sage nods. "Yeah it was powerful...I saw Sludge..felt him bonding with me..I saw me like red and then I was prince..how's Pinto.". Herb frowned hearing what she saw. He looked at his master. "He's out cold. We should head back to the village."

"Better now" quill took his hand and stood up. Sage nods. "Yeah it was powerful...I saw Sludge..felt him bonding with me..I saw me like red and then I was prince..how's Pinto.". Herb frowned hearing what she saw. He looked at his master. "He's out cold. We should head back to the village."
"You guys go on. I need to check something." Peter said.

They continue heading back to the village. Sage looked behind her. "Hopefully he won't take to long."
Peter chased after them.

Hiro went to his room deciding against the hotspring. He really didn't feel like being around people right. This VR training thing was alright. But he couldn't help but feel that he wasn't as powerful as Kakashi seemed to think he was. Despite his own strengths he felt that every member of his team still had him beat. Sakura had better Chakra control, Sasuke was a prodigy, and Naruto had so much raw strength, though Hiro had no idea where that strength came from. He saw them as friends sure. But he also saw them as competition. Mile stones. He didn't really care about the honorable life of Shinobi. He just wanted to be the best. He wanted to Earn the right to hold his head high and say that he beat the best of the best fair and square.

Peter chased after them.

Hiro went to his room deciding against the hotspring. He really didn't feel like being around people right. This VR training thing was alright. But he couldn't help but feel that he wasn't as powerful as Kakashi seemed to think he was. Despite his own strengths he felt that every member of his team still had him beat. Sakura had better Chakra control, Sasuke was a prodigy, and Naruto had so much raw strength, though Hiro had no idea where that strength came from. He saw them as friends sure. But he also saw them as competition. Mile stones. He didn't really care about the honorable life of Shinobi. He just wanted to be the best. He wanted to Earn the right to hold his head high and say that he beat the best of the best fair and square.
Sage had herb take pinto back where she was staying. She gave Quill an apple. She hoped Peter would be back soon.

(I got nothing)

Sage had herb take pinto back where she was staying. She gave Quill an apple. She hoped Peter would be back soon.

(I got nothing)
"Foolish." Itachi said. "You followed is without hesitation." Peter balanced nimbly on a tree branch. "Yeah I know. Reckless Spidey attacking the Shinobi that are far superior to him." Peter said. "Heard this when I fought Zabuza too." Itachi started using Genjutsu but with Peter's lenses blocking his eyes the Genjutsu wasn't nearly as powerful. At it couldn't trick his Spider-Sense. Not because it was impossible to do so but because Itachi simply did not know about Spider-Sense and could not plan for it.

Hiro left and walked past Sakura as he headed for the exit.

At the leaf village someone was watching. Someone who had very malevolent intent. "Ah. There they are. The time patrolling Saiyan and his little student. The only one of his race I haven't had the pleasure of fighting." Perfect Cell grinned with malice.

"Foolish." Itachi said. "You followed is without hesitation." Peter balanced nimbly on a tree branch. "Yeah I know. Reckless Spidey attacking the Shinobi that are far superior to him." Peter said. "Heard this when I fought Zabuza too." Itachi started using Genjutsu but with Peter's lenses blocking his eyes the Genjutsu wasn't nearly as powerful. At it couldn't trick his Spider-Sense. Not because it was impossible to do so but because Itachi simply did not know about Spider-Sense and could not plan for it.

Hiro left and walked past Sakura as he headed for the exit.

At the leaf village someone was watching. Someone who had very malevolent intent. "Ah. There they are. The time patrolling Saiyan and his little student. The only one of his race I haven't had the pleasure of fighting." Perfect Cell grinned with malice.
Herb stayed by Pinto waiting for him to wake up. Sage smiled. "You two really have gotten close." Herb smiled. "Yeah we have. He has taught me so much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back