• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm sure it's not much farther" Sakura said
"We just left." Jiraiya said. "We have a long way to go. We'll make sure you get the most out of it." Kakashi said. "That reminds me. Hiro, Sasuke." He looked at them both. He closed his visible eye in a proud manor. "Congratulations. You both made the rank of Chunin."

"We just left." Jiraiya said. "We have a long way to go. We'll make sure you get the most out of it." Kakashi said. "That reminds me. Hiro, Sasuke." He looked at them both. He closed his visible eye in a proud manor. "Congratulations. You both made the rank of Chunin."
"That's great guys" she said

"That's great guys" she said
Hiro arched his eyebrow. "Really? All I did was use other peoples Jutsu." He said. "Sasuke I get he held his own against Gaara even beat him in the forest. But me?" Kakashi's uncovered eye glanced and Hiro and then to Sasuke and then to Naruto. He knew what was up.

Hiro arched his eyebrow. "Really? All I did was use other peoples Jutsu." He said. "Sasuke I get he held his own against Gaara even beat him in the forest. But me?" Kakashi's uncovered eye glanced and Hiro and then to Sasuke and then to Naruto. He knew what was up.
"You did what you could use against the enemy. That's great" Sakura said

"oh this is nice" she said
"Something?" Sage asked recognizing the look.
"Veeeeery nice." Jiraiya said as he walked toward the springs. "Whatcha where your peeking Pervy Sage!" Naruto said.

Peter looked over at the two Shinobi. They wore black coats with red clouds on them.

"Veeeeery nice." Jiraiya said as he walked toward the springs. "Whatcha where your peeking Pervy Sage!" Naruto said.

Peter looked over at the two Shinobi. They wore black coats with red clouds on them.
Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Interesting outfits" she said

Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Interesting outfits" she said
Kakashi looked around. "Well we walked quite a bit. I say we all deserve a break." He said. "Yeah!" Naruto cheered. "Except for us we're going to practice.* Jiraiya grabbed Naruto and dragged him off.

"They sent my spider-sense into a frenzy."

Kakashi looked around. "Well we walked quite a bit. I say we all deserve a break." He said. "Yeah!" Naruto cheered. "Except for us we're going to practice.* Jiraiya grabbed Naruto and dragged him off.

"They sent my spider-sense into a frenzy."
Sakura laughs. "Have fun Naruto"
"so investigate?"sage said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back