• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He jumped off her and disappeared.

The Sensei's all stood silently. "We'll have to hold a memorial for him next week." Kakashi said.

Hiro opened his eyes. "Ow..."
"Should we go check on everyone else now " she asked

Herb nods.

"Hey hiro." She smiled

"okay" she nods.

Herb nods. "Okay lead the way"
"I heard you did good" Sakura said.
They went back and they themselves found out about Sarutobi's death.

"Clearly not as well as Sasuke." He comparing looking a The Raven haired boy. One of his very many rivals.

Peter looked at him. "Rest well old man. You earned it." He said.

"Heh... Yeah right." He said. "I'm sick of being second strongest." Unknown to both of them he was third.
"So who will run the leaf village now?" She asked

"Then try to get stronger" she said

"Okay anything you want me to do?" She asked.

Sakura smiled
"Go find jiraiya. He'll have an idea." Kakashi said.

He and Naruto were sent to the hospital. They were let out soon after neither of them had sustained major injuries just a lot of minor ones.

"Go find jiraiya. He'll have an idea." Kakashi said.

He and Naruto were sent to the hospital. They were let out soon after neither of them had sustained major injuries just a lot of minor ones.
Sage nods. "Okay I'm on it" she left to find jiraiya.

Sakura was waiting for them

Sage nods. "Okay I'm on it" she left to find jiraiya.

Sakura was waiting for them
Jiraiya was standing on a rooftop near the edge of the village.

The three boys walked out of the hospital. Hiro and Naruto walked off for Ramen. Sasuke stayed with Sakura. "So. First things first. I'm not the one who saved you from Gaara."

Jiraiya was standing on a rooftop near the edge of the village.

The three boys walked out of the hospital. Hiro and Naruto walked off for Ramen. Sasuke stayed with Sakura. "So. First things first. I'm not the one who saved you from Gaara."
She finds him. "Hello"

"You weren't?" She said

She finds him. "Hello"

"You weren't?" She said
He looked at her. "Hell-" He stopped and looked her up and down. "UAAAAAAAGH HAHAHAH!" He walked up to her. "What a seriously sweet honey!"

"No. It was Naruto." He said as though he still couldn't believe it. And he couldn't Naruto had gotten stronger sure but this kid who months ago was the class clown... He saved them all of them. But he knew how.

He looked at her. "Hell-" He stopped and looked her up and down. "UAAAAAAAGH HAHAHAH!" He walked up to her. "What a seriously sweet honey!"

"No. It was Naruto." He said as though he still couldn't believe it. And he couldn't Naruto had gotten stronger sure but this kid who months ago was the class clown... He saved them all of them. But he knew how.
"I'm engaged first all of, second you are this close to me slapping you" she said.

"Really he did?" She said

"I'm engaged first all of, second you are this close to me slapping you" she said.

"Really he did?" She said
"Do you know who I am?" He asked. "I'm the Legend Sanin, the Great Toad Sage JIRAIYA!" He said doing a little dance on foot as he announced himself. "*Ahem* what do you need?"

"And I know how. You remember that story from twelve years ago. The nine tailed fox that the Fourth gave his life to defeat?"

"Do you know who I am?" He asked. "I'm the Legend Sanin, the Great Toad Sage JIRAIYA!" He said doing a little dance on foot as he announced himself. "*Ahem* what do you need?"

"And I know how. You remember that story from twelve years ago. The nine tailed fox that the Fourth gave his life to defeat?"
"Yes I know who you are. I'm sage Blackmoor. The hokage passed." She said

Sakura nods. "What about it"

"Yes I know who you are. I'm sage Blackmoor. The hokage passed." She said

Sakura nods. "What about it"
Jiraiya looked Solemn. "Yes I know. No doubt everyone expects me to take his place. But I refuse."

"Naruto..." He looked straight at the blond lad as he walked off. "Is the Nine Tailed fox. The power of the fox is sealed somewhere deep inside him."

Jiraiya looked Solemn. "Yes I know. No doubt everyone expects me to take his place. But I refuse."

"Naruto..." He looked straight at the blond lad as he walked off. "Is the Nine Tailed fox. The power of the fox is sealed somewhere deep inside him."
"Who will take his place then? " she asked

"Oh" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back