• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
(Maybe I'll try to figure something out)
"You annoying bug." He went to grab Peter who landed on his finger and then jumped off.

Kakashi saw Herb and Pinto. "Hold them off guy. I have to deal with this." He retreated to the two.

Hiro was surrounded by three sound nin. "Games over kid." One of them said. "Agreed." Hiro said cycling through hand signs. "Ninja Art: 1000 needle of Ice!"

"You annoying bug." He went to grab Peter who landed on his finger and then jumped off.

Kakashi saw Herb and Pinto. "Hold them off guy. I have to deal with this." He retreated to the two.

Hiro was surrounded by three sound nin. "Games over kid." One of them said. "Agreed." Hiro said cycling through hand signs. "Ninja Art: 1000 needle of Ice!"
"
"Lightning blast" sage said sending a bolt of lighting at the ape

"Can you get rid of the seals" herb asked.

Sakura continuing searching for Sasuke and Gaara

"
"Lightning blast" sage said sending a bolt of lighting at the ape

"Can you get rid of the seals" herb asked.

Sakura continuing searching for Sasuke and Gaara
He took the hit but it didn't do a whole lot.

Kakashi raised his forehead protector showing the Sharingan eye. "I think so." He said.

"Wait this smell..." The dog said as he stopped moving he sniffed the air and looked at Sakura. "You use the same shampoo as me." "IS THAT REALLY IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!?" Naruto yelled. (Sweet, little Sakura who spends a good deal of time on looking pretty... Just got compared to to dog)

He took the hit but it didn't do a whole lot.

Kakashi raised his forehead protector showing the Sharingan eye. "I think so." He said.

"Wait this smell..." The dog said as he stopped moving he sniffed the air and looked at Sakura. "You use the same shampoo as me." "IS THAT REALLY IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!?" Naruto yelled. (Sweet, little Sakura who spends a good deal of time on looking pretty... Just got compared to to dog)
"OK how can we stop this ape that won't involve blowing up the moon" she said.

Herb nods. "Okay"

Sakura looked mad. "Shut up!"

"OK how can we stop this ape that won't involve blowing up the moon" she said.

Herb nods. "Okay"

Sakura looked mad. "Shut up!"
"Cut that tail?" Peter asked.

He started working on removing the seals one by one. Sound nin started attacking them again. "I can't focus with them attacking. Cover me!" The copycat ninja ordered.

"On another note the nine sound Ninja have stopped following us. But that's one more person on our tails."

"Cut that tail?" Peter asked.

He started working on removing the seals one by one. Sound nin started attacking them again. "I can't focus with them attacking. Cover me!" The copycat ninja ordered.

"On another note the nine sound Ninja have stopped following us. But that's one more person on our tails."
sage summoned a sword. "Good idea"

Herb nods. "I'm on it" he started fighting the ninjas. He didn't go super sayian.

She nods. "Okay. We better hurry and find them. Who knows what's happening."

sage summoned a sword. "Good idea"

Herb nods. "I'm on it" he started fighting the ninjas. He didn't go super sayian.

She nods. "Okay. We better hurry and find them. Who knows what's happening."
He went to slam his hand down on her

They all charged at onxe.

"Nothing good." Naruto said.

She rolled out of the way and headed for the tail.

Herb just starts punching the nin.

Sakura nods.
He decided to send at her at a very high speed. Contact with it now would send her flying.

A few them jumped back and began making hand signs. "Wind Style: Razer Wind Jutsu!" Sharp air waves were sent at him.

He decided to send at her at a very high speed. Contact with it now would send her flying.

A few them jumped back and began making hand signs. "Wind Style: Razer Wind Jutsu!" Sharp air waves were sent at him.
Sage got hit with it and sent flying.

"Ah" he said getting hit. He focused on his ki and sent a Kamehameha at them.

Meanwhile Dabria was at her house, she was cleaning the library. Her brothers had gone to collect souls and told her to take some time off since she handled so much while they were trapped. She couldn't really do nothing. She was still worried about Conquest. He was still out there. He kept her brothers alive for a reason. She had to wonder what his plans were.

Sage got hit with it and sent flying.

"Ah" he said getting hit. He focused on his ki and sent a Kamehameha at them.

Meanwhile Dabria was at her house, she was cleaning the library. Her brothers had gone to collect souls and told her to take some time off since she handled so much while they were trapped. She couldn't really do nothing. She was still worried about Conquest. He was still out there. He kept her brothers alive for a reason. She had to wonder what his plans were.
Peter jumped to her and grabbed her. "I don't think we can take this guy on our own." He said.

They were all sent flying. "Okay only a few left." Kakashi said.

Vita walked in. "Hey." He said.

Peter jumped to her and grabbed her. "I don't think we can take this guy on our own." He said.

They were all sent flying. "Okay only a few left." Kakashi said.

Vita walked in. "Hey." He said.
"yeah but we at least have to try to hold it off" she said

Herb was a bit out of breathe. "Okay "

"Hey" she said as she was wipping down some books.

"yeah but we at least have to try to hold it off" she said

Herb was a bit out of breathe. "Okay "

"Hey" she said as she was wipping down some books.
"It'd help if we could find someone bigger." He said.

Sound nin kept attacking. "Just a little longer."

"You seem distracted."

"It'd help if we could find someone bigger." He said.

Sound nin kept attacking. "Just a little longer."

"You seem distracted."
"Well right now we don't have anyone bigger" she said

He nods and keeps on attacking.

"Just wondering about Conquest" Dabria said as she out the book back on the shelf

"Well right now we don't have anyone bigger" she said

He nods and keeps on attacking.

"Just wondering about Conquest" Dabria said as she out the book back on the shelf
"You sure about that." Chozo Akamichi father of Choji stood there. "You need help fighting the big monkey?"

"Done." Kakashi said. Pinto tore the mud off his body and stood up.

"I have been as well. You'd think that conquest would have just killed his opposers but instead..." "He trapped them." Sam said walking in. "Hey just visiting."

"You sure about that." Chozo Akamichi father of Choji stood there. "You need help fighting the big monkey?"

"Done." Kakashi said. Pinto tore the mud off his body and stood up.

"I have been as well. You'd think that conquest would have just killed his opposers but instead..." "He trapped them." Sam said walking in. "Hey just visiting."
"Yeah we do" sage nods.

Herb smiled.

"Hi sam" she smiled. "I know. He has killed horsemen before. He killed the last famine and war. Still why would he keep them."

"Yeah we do" sage nods.

Herb smiled.

"Hi sam" she smiled. "I know. He has killed horsemen before. He killed the last famine and war. Still why would he keep them."
He made a handsign. "Super Expansion Jutsu!" He grew in size. On quite to the height of the great ape but about three fourths it's height.

Momentary distraction. The nin took this advantage threw Kunai both at Herb and Kakashi.

Sam waved casually. "Hey." He said. "Just came to pack up my stuff."

He made a handsign. "Super Expansion Jutsu!" He grew in size. On quite to the height of the great ape but about three fourths it's height.

Momentary distraction. The nin took this advantage threw Kunai both at Herb and Kakashi.

Sam waved casually. "Hey." He said. "Just came to pack up my stuff."
"That works." She said seeing him grow.

"Ah" herb got hit with the Kunai.

"That's fine" she said.

"That works." She said seeing him grow.

"Ah" herb got hit with the Kunai.

"That's fine" she said.
They started duking it out. Olave's tail was left much more open to attack now.

Orochimaru's fight with Sarutobi was not going well. Sarutobi had used the reaper seal and was attempting to take Orochimaru's soul and seal it at the cost of his own life. But he didn't have the chakra. He was struggling himself. (No one can get to them just updating)

The ninja pounced on them. But they were sent flying back. Pinto had woken up and was in his own Super Saiyan state. He looked back at Pinto. "I'm proud of you. I can feel the difference in your energy. You've really broken past your limits." He looked back at the ninja. "But now it's my turn."

Having finally caught up to Sasuke things were looking bad. Gaara was covered in sand and looked to be transforming into some monster. Sasuke's curse mark had activated and the pain was so strong he could barely moved. Gaara sent an attack at Sasuke. (Sakura might be down for the count for a bit. Because this next fight was SUPER naruto heavy.)

They started duking it out. Olave's tail was left much more open to attack now.

Orochimaru's fight with Sarutobi was not going well. Sarutobi had used the reaper seal and was attempting to take Orochimaru's soul and seal it at the cost of his own life. But he didn't have the chakra. He was struggling himself. (No one can get to them just updating)

The ninja pounced on them. But they were sent flying back. Pinto had woken up and was in his own Super Saiyan state. He looked back at Pinto. "I'm proud of you. I can feel the difference in your energy. You've really broken past your limits." He looked back at the ninja. "But now it's my turn."

Having finally caught up to Sasuke things were looking bad. Gaara was covered in sand and looked to be transforming into some monster. Sasuke's curse mark had activated and the pain was so strong he could barely moved. Gaara sent an attack at Sasuke. (Sakura might be down for the count for a bit. Because this next fight was SUPER naruto heavy.)
Sage ran towards the tail and swing the sword down on it.

Herb nods. "Okay"

(Ok) "Sasuke!" Sakura shouted and headed towards him.

Sage ran towards the tail and swing the sword down on it.

Herb nods. "Okay"

(Ok) "Sasuke!" Sakura shouted and headed towards him.
It hit but didn't quite cut it off. "Argh!"

They attacked again and then were suddenly down on the ground. "You guys were smart to try and take me out fast. But you didn't count on someone being around who's just as strong. Or at least. Will be one day."

Gaara grabbed her and slammed her against a tree.

It hit but didn't quite cut it off. "Argh!"

They attacked again and then were suddenly down on the ground. "You guys were smart to try and take me out fast. But you didn't count on someone being around who's just as strong. Or at least. Will be one day."

Gaara grabbed her and slammed her against a tree.
"So close" she said.

Herb smiled.

"Ah" she said and got knocked out.

"So close" she said.

Herb smiled.

"Ah" she said and got knocked out.
Peter jumped to a wall and webbed the tail. The ligaments still holding it might have been just weak enough that... With a sickening sound muscle tearing he tired off the remainder of the tail.

"Now then." He got into a battle stance. "Who's next." The ninja just stood still. No one wanted to make the first move.

"Sakura!" Naruto yelled. He looked at Gaara and their final showdown began.

Peter jumped to a wall and webbed the tail. The ligaments still holding it might have been just weak enough that... With a sickening sound muscle tearing he tired off the remainder of the tail.

"Now then." He got into a battle stance. "Who's next." The ninja just stood still. No one wanted to make the first move.

"Sakura!" Naruto yelled. He looked at Gaara and their final showdown began.
"Nice job" she said.

Herb chuckled. "They must be afraid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back