• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"They're falling asleep." She said. "Hmm think orochimaru is behind this?" Sakura noticed as she yawned. "Oh no." She looked around seeing her friends asleep"

Herb nods. "Okay"
"I don't know... I think-" He suddenly turned and grab a sand Ninja's wrist keeping his from slashing him with a Kunai. "What the...? How did-" "Hi have we met. I'm Spider-Man the guy you can't sneak up on."

"I don't know... I think-" He suddenly turned and grab a sand Ninja's wrist keeping his from slashing him with a Kunai. "What the...? How did-" "Hi have we met. I'm Spider-Man the guy you can't sneak up on."
"Are you causing this" sage said making a fire ball.

"Are you causing this" sage said making a fire ball.
"This is war. The sand village is tired of bowing to the leaf's whims." He said. "That explains why the clones are gone." Peter said as he stared at the Kazekage as he morphed into Orochimaru.

The fight wasn't going well. They had moved to the forest and it had started equally matched but the fact that he couldn't access his full power was quickly getting to Pinto. He panted holding his injured arm. He got into an attack stance as he charged what Ki he still had available. "Kaa Mee Haa Mee Haa!" He fired a significantly weaker Kamehameha which Olave just smacked away.

"This is war. The sand village is tired of bowing to the leaf's whims." He said. "That explains why the clones are gone." Peter said as he stared at the Kazekage as he morphed into Orochimaru.

The fight wasn't going well. They had moved to the forest and it had started equally matched but the fact that he couldn't access his full power was quickly getting to Pinto. He panted holding his injured arm. He got into an attack stance as he charged what Ki he still had available. "Kaa Mee Haa Mee Haa!" He fired a significantly weaker Kamehameha which Olave just smacked away.
"Yep." Sage nods. "There's orochimaru" she tossed her fire ball at him.

Herb watched worriedly. "Pinto could use some help but he said to stay here..." He thought about it for a moment before stepping closer to the fight.

"Yep." Sage nods. "There's orochimaru" she tossed her fire ball at him.

Herb watched worriedly. "Pinto could use some help but he said to stay here..." He thought about it for a moment before stepping closer to the fight.
Peter jumped after tOrochimaru but had to move out of the way of an attack from a sound ninja.

"Tool late!" Olave said. He fired a green blast that sent Pinto flying.

Peter jumped after tOrochimaru but had to move out of the way of an attack from a sound ninja.

"Tool late!" Olave said. He fired a green blast that sent Pinto flying.
Sage headed towards Orochimaru.

"No Pinto!" Herb shouted. He ran at Olave and punches him.

Sage headed towards Orochimaru.

"No Pinto!" Herb shouted. He ran at Olave and punches him.
"Wait!" Peter stopped her as a barrier went up. An Anbu ninja tried to jump through and burned to death.

Olave grabbed his fist. "Your even weaker than your master." He threw him into Pinto. Pinto was breathing.

"Wait!" Peter stopped her as a barrier went up. An Anbu ninja tried to jump through and burned to death.

Olave grabbed his fist. "Your even weaker than your master." He threw him into Pinto. Pinto was breathing.
"Thanks for the save." She said. She looked at the barrier. "Maybe I can think of a spell to get rid of this"

"Pinto..you awake?" He asked as he checked on his master.

"Thanks for the save." She said. She looked at the barrier. "Maybe I can think of a spell to get rid of this"

"Pinto..you awake?" He asked as he checked on his master.
"The Hokage can probably handle this." He said. "We need to get people to safety."

He wasn't breathing or responding.

"The Hokage can probably handle this." He said. "We need to get people to safety."

He wasn't breathing or responding.
She nods. "Okay let's do it."

"No no no..." Herb said before punching the ground. He had tears in his eyes as he stood back up and ran at Olave.

She nods. "Okay let's do it."

"No no no..." Herb said before punching the ground. He had tears in his eyes as he stood back up and ran at Olave.
They went to the village. People were being attacked.

He kicked Herb away. "He's dead. Forget it. You're weak. There's nothing you could do save him... weakling."

They went to the village. People were being attacked.

He kicked Herb away. "He's dead. Forget it. You're weak. There's nothing you could do save him... weakling."
Sage ran towards the first people she saw being attacked and made a shield.

He got sent back. "I am not weak! You are going to pay for what you did!" He did a Kamehameha towards him.

(It's alright. Just... maybe take more time for this one. IT's Herb's first time going Super it's gotta be big)
Herb was mad, he wasn't weak. He was always getting stronger and that was mainly thanks to Goku, Raditz and especially Pinto. Pinto was his master, he wasn't going to have Olave just get away with what he did. His rage built up as he walked towards Olave. "I am not weak! You are going to pay for this! " He shouted and suddenly his dark brown hair turned golden and stood up. (Better? )

Herb was mad, he wasn't weak. He was always getting stronger and that was mainly thanks to Goku, Raditz and especially Pinto. Pinto was his master, he wasn't going to have Olave just get away with what he did. His rage built up as he walked towards Olave. "I am not weak! You are going to pay for this! " He shouted and suddenly his dark brown hair turned golden and stood up. (Better? )
(I love it!) Olave looked at him. "What the hell?" He got into a fighting stance. "I... I won't lose to you. You still can't beat me!"

(I love it!) Olave looked at him. "What the hell?" He got into a fighting stance. "I... I won't lose to you. You still can't beat me!"
(Ok sorry for the earlier responses. I even googled super sayian and read up on it since it's been awhile since I seen the anime) herb went right at him and started punching him. "I will beat you!"

(Ok sorry for the earlier responses. I even googled super sayian and read up on it since it's been awhile since I seen the anime) herb went right at him and started punching him. "I will beat you!"
He tried to block but Herb was simply too fast. Lucifer appeared. The dragon balls were inactive. And Pinto's time wasn't done. He'd be out for a while still but he breathed life back into the man and used some of mudd's mud

He tried to block but Herb was simply too fast. Lucifer appeared. The dragon balls were inactive. And Pinto's time wasn't done. He'd be out for a while still but he breathed life back into the man and used some of mudd's mud
Herb kept attacking not letting up. He was being more violent with his attacks. "I thought you said I was weak! Maybe you are the weak one." He kicked Olave in the stomach. He didn't even notice Lucifer.

Herb kept attacking not letting up. He was being more violent with his attacks. "I thought you said I was weak! Maybe you are the weak one." He kicked Olave in the stomach. He didn't even notice Lucifer.
Lucifer disappeared. Olave starter coughing up blood. "M-mercy."

Lucifer disappeared. Olave starter coughing up blood. "M-mercy."
"No! You're the one that started this" he shouted his voice full of rage. "Pinto was the one person I been around most since I was brought back to life. He was more than my master, he was my family!" He punches him again, being in super sayian form had made Herb more violent and vengeful. Right now he just wanted revenge for Pinto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back