• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"You do that." Peter said. He was looking at Gaara.

"I hope that he will not try anything with all these people around." Rock Lee. "Bushy Brows! He's using your techniques." Naruto said.
Sage nods and walks away.

"We'll keep an eye on him" Sakura said

Sage nods and walks away.

"We'll keep an eye on him" Sakura said
Peter kept watching.

"And now for the finishing move!" Hiro said. "Put together the sand and fire type chakra." He cycled through a bunch of handsigns and set fire to all the sand. It quickly cooled. "And you have my personal invention. Ninja Art: Six thousand cuts!" The shards flew at Orca ripping him all over. None of the cuts were deep enough to be fatal but the pain was enough to knock Orca out cold.

Peter kept watching.

"And now for the finishing move!" Hiro said. "Put together the sand and fire type chakra." He cycled through a bunch of handsigns and set fire to all the sand. It quickly cooled. "And you have my personal invention. Ninja Art: Six thousand cuts!" The shards flew at Orca ripping him all over. None of the cuts were deep enough to be fatal but the pain was enough to knock Orca out cold.
Sage started looking around.

"Wow" she said

She didn't go where the two were fighting. "Hmm wierd"

"Good job Hiro" she said
The strangest thing was that none of the clones were around. That in itself was a pretty large red flag.

Hiro got back up. Sasuke still hadn't arrived. People got restless as the fight they came to see wasn't happening. It instead got postponed in favor of Shikamaru and Temari's fight.

The strangest thing was that none of the clones were around. That in itself was a pretty large red flag.

Hiro got back up. Sasuke still hadn't arrived. People got restless as the fight they came to see wasn't happening. It instead got postponed in favor of Shikamaru and Temari's fight.
"The clones sent around either...something must be wrong." Sage said.

"Hmm where's Sasuke" she said

"The clones sent around either...something must be wrong." Sage said.

"Hmm where's Sasuke" she said
Kakashi and Sasuke walked past her.

"I do not know." Rock Lee said. "Although I must say. I am a little thankful. I do not think even he'd be able to match Gaara."

Kakashi and Sasuke walked past her.

"I do not know." Rock Lee said. "Although I must say. I am a little thankful. I do not think even he'd be able to match Gaara."
"Kakashi, Sasuke. What are you two doing here? Have you guys seen any of the clones?" She asked.

"I guess we will have to wait to find out"

"Kakashi, Sasuke. What are you two doing here? Have you guys seen any of the clones?" She asked.

"I guess we will have to wait to find out"
She noticed that Sasuke was now wearing black instead of blue. "We're here for the Chunin exams. Sorry we took so long. How did Naruto and Hiro fair?"

Shikarmu had expertly strategized and caught Temari in his shadow Possession Jutsu. But then he just. Gave up. He forfeit.

She noticed that Sasuke was now wearing black instead of blue. "We're here for the Chunin exams. Sorry we took so long. How did Naruto and Hiro fair?"

Shikarmu had expertly strategized and caught Temari in his shadow Possession Jutsu. But then he just. Gave up. He forfeit.
"They did good. I see you decided to get new clothes" sage said

"Hmm" sakura said

"They did good. I see you decided to get new clothes" sage said

"Hmm" sakura said
"Decided isn't really true. His clothes were so torn after training we had to get new ones." Kakashi said. "Now we'll be on our way."

The fight with the ninjas was going badly. At first it was fine but Pinto and Herb and been caught off guard. "Herb move!" Pinto throw gh Herb out of the way as a dome of purple Chakra rose around him. "Ninja Art: 100 seals." They sealed away most of Pinto's power. He couldn't even go Super Saiyan when the seal was done. For now that wasn't a huge problem. But it might become later.

"Decided isn't really true. His clothes were so torn after training we had to get new ones." Kakashi said. "Now we'll be on our way."

The fight with the ninjas was going badly. At first it was fine but Pinto and Herb and been caught off guard. "Herb move!" Pinto throw gh Herb out of the way as a dome of purple Chakra rose around him. "Ninja Art: 100 seals." They sealed away most of Pinto's power. He couldn't even go Super Saiyan when the seal was done. For now that wasn't a huge problem. But it might become later.
"Okay" she said

"Oh no pinto" herb said. "You ok?" He looked worried

Sage headed back to Peter
Herb turned to see who spoke
Peter looked at her. "Hey." He said. "The Kazekage's been looking at The Hokage weird since Gaara and Sasuke's match started."

It was a Saiyan. Decked out in Sound Shinobi clothing. He had an evil glint in his eyes.

Peter looked at her. "Hey." He said. "The Kazekage's been looking at The Hokage weird since Gaara and Sasuke's match started."

It was a Saiyan. Decked out in Sound Shinobi clothing. He had an evil glint in his eyes.
"Really? Any reason why?" She asked

"Another Saiyan" he said

"Really? Any reason why?" She asked

"Another Saiyan" he said
"I don't know. Gaara's also become more and more unstable... Sasuke used some kind of lightning attack. Completely smashed through the sand and wounded Gaara. He's just been screaming since then something's gonna happen I just know it."

"I am Olave. And my master has ordered your death." He said. "Wait." Pinto said. "If you want to fight me fine. But not here. Too many people."

"I don't know. Gaara's also become more and more unstable... Sasuke used some kind of lightning attack. Completely smashed through the sand and wounded Gaara. He's just been screaming since then something's gonna happen I just know it."

"I am Olave. And my master has ordered your death." He said. "Wait." Pinto said. "If you want to fight me fine. But not here. Too many people."
She nods. "I see"

"Are you sure you can beat him if you can't go super sayian." Herb asked

"they're scared." Sage said looking around
He nods. "Okay. I can help if you want."
Peter looked at Hiro and Naruto and where everyone else was. They were falling asleep Genjutsu. Sakura would realize the Genjutsu and release it before she fell asleep. Peter and Sage were too far away to be affected. "Something's happening."

"No watch and observe but don't get involved."

Peter looked at Hiro and Naruto and where everyone else was. They were falling asleep Genjutsu. Sakura would realize the Genjutsu and release it before she fell asleep. Peter and Sage were too far away to be affected. "Something's happening."

"No watch and observe but don't get involved."
"They're falling asleep." She said. "Hmm think orochimaru is behind this?" Sakura noticed as she yawned. "Oh no." She looked around seeing her friends asleep"

Herb nods. "Okay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back