• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
(Hmm I'm not sure )
"Wait." Shikamaru said. "Anything you do to him will hurt me while our shadows are connected." "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Naruto yelled. "I'm going to kill him." Gaara said. Everyone felt a chill run down their spine. "He's a monstwr." Shikamaru said. "We have to fall back." Naruto clenched his fists. "So what I havey own monster inside." No one in this room would know just literal he meant it.

"Wait." Shikamaru said. "Anything you do to him will hurt me while our shadows are connected." "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Naruto yelled. "I'm going to kill him." Gaara said. Everyone felt a chill run down their spine. "He's a monstwr." Shikamaru said. "We have to fall back." Naruto clenched his fists. "So what I havey own monster inside." No one in this room would know just literal he meant it.
"Let his shadow go. I can take him." Herb said

"Let his shadow go. I can take him." Herb said
"That's enough!" Guy said walking in. "I believe that Gaara has aatch to fight in the Chunin exams. Go on. Get out of here." Shikamaru released Gaara who was shaking this was the second time his kill was taken. He walked out of the room and looked at everyone. "I'll kill you all." He walked away passing by Pinto who walked in. "That guy had a dark energy." He toosed the Senzu bean to Sakura.

"That's enough!" Guy said walking in. "I believe that Gaara has aatch to fight in the Chunin exams. Go on. Get out of here." Shikamaru released Gaara who was shaking this was the second time his kill was taken. He walked out of the room and looked at everyone. "I'll kill you all." He walked away passing by Pinto who walked in. "That guy had a dark energy." He toosed the Senzu bean to Sakura.
"Good luck trying." Herb said. Sakura caught the bean. "Thanks pinto." She hands it to Lee. "Eat this"

"Good luck trying." Herb said. Sakura caught the bean. "Thanks pinto." She hands it to Lee. "Eat this"
Lee opened his mouth and ate it from her hand unable to move at the moment. His eyes lit up and he jumped out of bed. "POWER OF YOUTH!" He roared.

"Something on your mind?" Herb asked
He looked at Herb. He returned to his original disposition and smiled widely. "Whatever. There's no way he's gonna be Sasuke Believe It!" He said. "I'm more worried about Hiro's match with that Zora guy from the village hidden in the sea."

He looked at Herb. He returned to his original disposition and smiled widely. "Whatever. There's no way he's gonna be Sasuke Believe It!" He said. "I'm more worried about Hiro's match with that Zora guy from the village hidden in the sea."
"I guess we'll see how he does" Sakura said

The day of the third and final exam came around. Everyone had gathered together. Rock Lee had also come to watch being right on time thanks to being back into fighting shape. Sasuke had not shown up yet. The fight was Naruto VS Neji. Hiro sat next to Sakura and Ino. Right between them actually. They noticed that he had several mini summoning scrolls on his flak jacket.

Peter watched from a rooftop balancing on the edge thinking to what the Hokage told him, Sage, and Pinto. Orochimaru had made a threat not to cancel the exams. Whicheans that if he was going pull something. He'd do.
it here.

Pinto watched sitting on a railing next.to him was Shino the insect ninja. He noticed that Dosu the sound Ninja also hadn't shown.

The day of the third and final exam came around. Everyone had gathered together. Rock Lee had also come to watch being right on time thanks to being back into fighting shape. Sasuke had not shown up yet. The fight was Naruto VS Neji. Hiro sat next to Sakura and Ino. Right between them actually. They noticed that he had several mini summoning scrolls on his flak jacket.

Peter watched from a rooftop balancing on the edge thinking to what the Hokage told him, Sage, and Pinto. Orochimaru had made a threat not to cancel the exams. Whicheans that if he was going pull something. He'd do.
it here.

Pinto watched sitting on a railing next.to him was Shino the insect ninja. He noticed that Dosu the sound Ninja also hadn't shown.
"What's with the scrolls" Sakura asked

Sage stood next to him. "We'll keep an eye out for orochimaru"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back