• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"You should rest" Sakura said
"Damn it Bushy Brows! Wait until you get better!" "I cannot do that... Naruto." Lee fell to the ground. "I must train. I must believe. I cannot wait until I get better." He said. "Why not!?" "Because the Medical Nin say that I will never get better." He said.

"Damn it Bushy Brows! Wait until you get better!" "I cannot do that... Naruto." Lee fell to the ground. "I must train. I must believe. I cannot wait until I get better." He said. "Why not!?" "Because the Medical Nin say that I will never get better." He said.
Sakura frowned. "Oh"

Sakura frowned. "Oh"
"Bullcrap! You can better I know it!" Naruto said. "But you to rest and... And..." Naruto came to a sudden realization. There was a man. A man they had met early on in the genin exam. A powerful black haired man with a tail and magic beans.

"Bullcrap! You can better I know it!" Naruto said. "But you to rest and... And..." Naruto came to a sudden realization. There was a man. A man they had met early on in the genin exam. A powerful black haired man with a tail and magic beans.
"And what?" Sakura asked

"Oh yeah. How do we contact him?" She said
"I don't know." Naruto said. "But Kakashi sensei he called Peter and Sage maybe they know how." He ran out of the room as the nurses forced Lee back into bed. "I don't know what that boy expects to do. Lee's injuries are too extensive. His Shinobi days are over. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"I don't know." Naruto said. "But Kakashi sensei he called Peter and Sage maybe they know how." He ran out of the room as the nurses forced Lee back into bed. "I don't know what that boy expects to do. Lee's injuries are too extensive. His Shinobi days are over. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Just wait. We'll be back later Lee get some rest" she said before following Naruto.

"Just wait. We'll be back later Lee get some rest" she said before following Naruto.
It wasn't hard to find Pinto. He and Herb we're at Ichiraku Ramen getting food. Apparently Lord Hokage had called them. Pinto wanted to watch the fights in the Chunin exam there was still time before the world tournament so there wasn't too much trouble.

It wasn't hard to find Pinto. He and Herb we're at Ichiraku Ramen getting food. Apparently Lord Hokage had called them. Pinto wanted to watch the fights in the Chunin exam there was still time before the world tournament so there wasn't too much trouble.
"This is good" herb said as he was eating ramen.

Pinto looked back. "Hey guys. What do you need?" (What should be the trigger of Super Saiyan for Herb. Pinto dying or Sage dying. I'd go with Pinto cuz he's spent more time with him but it's up to you)
(Ill agree with pinto dying,I been hoping to make like a quest for herb and sage so they could hang) Sakura smiled. "Do you have those magic beans?"

(Ill agree with pinto dying,I been hoping to make like a quest for herb and sage so they could hang) Sakura smiled. "Do you have those magic beans?"
"Magic Beans?" He asked. "Oh! Senzu beans? Not on me but I could get some real quick." He said.

Hiro was training with Haku. "I can't believe how much progress your making." He said. "You're almost like your very own Copycat Ninja." "Don't call me that." Hiro panted. "I respect Kakashi Sensei and what he can do... But I have to work a lot... Harder to learn Jutsu that he can copy after seeing once."

"Magic Beans?" He asked. "Oh! Senzu beans? Not on me but I could get some real quick." He said.

Hiro was training with Haku. "I can't believe how much progress your making." He said. "You're almost like your very own Copycat Ninja." "Don't call me that." Hiro panted. "I respect Kakashi Sensei and what he can do... But I have to work a lot... Harder to learn Jutsu that he can copy after seeing once."
Sakura smiled. "Awesome"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back