• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Kakashi hung up. He placed the communicator in his pocket. Those Clones had some really advanced technology. The tounrament would begin tomorrow. He saw with Sakura watching, Naruto, Sasuke, and Hiro train.
"Guess we are going back to the village" sage said.

"Go Sasuke " she cheered

"Guess we are going back to the village" sage said.

"Go Sasuke " she cheered
"Yeah." Peter said.

Hiro had been doing his training differently. In that no one knew what he had been doing. (If Naruto is raw power, sasuke is the natural, Sakura is healing then Hiro is going to be something special. Technique. He can learn any jutsu with enough study)

"Yeah." Peter said.

Hiro had been doing his training differently. In that no one knew what he had been doing. (If Naruto is raw power, sasuke is the natural, Sakura is healing then Hiro is going to be something special. Technique. He can learn any jutsu with enough study)
sage nods. "Let's head home"
(Makes sense) Sakura watches.

sage nods. "Let's head home"
(Makes sense) Sakura watches.
"Home? Well I guess we have homes there..." Peter said.

Sasuke was beating both Naruto and Hiro handily. "Give up. You losers will never beat me." He said as he knocked out Naruto. Ever since that woman at the forest of death had sealed Naruto's power he's been even weaker. "Oh yeah." Hiro said. "You may be surprised." "Surprised by what. You absorb things I've seen what you do." Sasuke said.

Sasuke was beating both Naruto and Hiro handily. "Give up. You losers will never beat me." He said as he knocked out Naruto. Ever since that woman at the forest of death had sealed Naruto's power he's been even weaker. "Oh yeah." Hiro said. "You may be surprised." "Surprised by what. You absorb things I've seen what you do." Sasuke said.

"I meant back to your place here in new York. Unless you want to drop the giant light bulb in jail." She said

Sakura kept watching.

"I meant back to your place here in new York. Unless you want to drop the giant light bulb in jail." She said

Sakura kept watching.
"Well. Probably jail. I'll see about getting him sent to the raft."

"Go on." Sasuke said. "My Chakra is different from anyone elses. To absorb any material means that my Chakra has to be flexible. I don't have an specific chakra type. Which allows me to this." He cycled through a bunch of handsigns and and then stood in a similar stance Zabuza had long ago. "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!"

"Well. Probably jail. I'll see about getting him sent to the raft."

"Go on." Sasuke said. "My Chakra is different from anyone elses. To absorb any material means that my Chakra has to be flexible. I don't have an specific chakra type. Which allows me to this." He cycled through a bunch of handsigns and and then stood in a similar stance Zabuza had long ago. "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!"
"Ok" she nods.

"Wow " she said

"Ok" she nods.

"Wow " she said
Peter left for a few hours after that. He came back without the light bulb. "Ready?"

Heavy fog rolled in. Kakashi was now more alert than he had been. "Interesting." He said to himself. "I suppose it would make sense but I never would have thought."

Peter left for a few hours after that. He came back without the light bulb. "Ready?"

Heavy fog rolled in. Kakashi was now more alert than he had been. "Interesting." He said to himself. "I suppose it would make sense but I never would have thought."
Sage nods. She had gotten changed into her ninja gear "yep"

Sakura kept watching

Sage nods. She had gotten changed into her ninja gear "yep"

Sakura kept watching
He out on huis full suit rather than ninja gear.

Sasuke and Hiro were actually a lot more evenly matched than Kakashi originally thought. It seemed for a moment that Hiro might actually win.

"Let's go" she said

"He's doing good" she said
They used their teleporters to go to the leaf. Apparently the clone security detail had decided to stay.

"That level of Chakra control is amazing. If he worked hard enough he might outclass Sasuke one day." Kakashi observed. Sasuke looked around. "Where are you!" He yelled. "Just use that nifty Sharingan. Wait can't pierce through the the mist can it?" Hiro asked. He was clearly enjoying watching Sasuke squirm.

They used their teleporters to go to the leaf. Apparently the clone security detail had decided to stay.

"That level of Chakra control is amazing. If he worked hard enough he might outclass Sasuke one day." Kakashi observed. Sasuke looked around. "Where are you!" He yelled. "Just use that nifty Sharingan. Wait can't pierce through the the mist can it?" Hiro asked. He was clearly enjoying watching Sasuke squirm.
"The clones are definitely all over the place these days" sage smiled.

Sakura nods as she watches.

"The clones are definitely all over the place these days" sage smiled.

Sakura nods as she watches.
"Don't these people ever feel. Invaded. Occupied?" Peter asked. "Not at all." A woman said. She pointed to some clones. They still had their armor but their masks were off
They were working jobs making their own living. "They've intergrated quite nicely.

Hiro lifted the fog but was gone. "Where is he!?" Sasuke looked around. Suddenly a hand ce from the ground and pulled him into the Earth up to his head. "Earth Style. Head Hunter Jutsu. I win." Hiro said. Kakashi chuckled. "Poor Sasuke. Caught off guard by his own teammate using the same technique I used on him."

"Don't these people ever feel. Invaded. Occupied?" Peter asked. "Not at all." A woman said. She pointed to some clones. They still had their armor but their masks were off
They were working jobs making their own living. "They've intergrated quite nicely.

Hiro lifted the fog but was gone. "Where is he!?" Sasuke looked around. Suddenly a hand ce from the ground and pulled him into the Earth up to his head. "Earth Style. Head Hunter Jutsu. I win." Hiro said. Kakashi chuckled. "Poor Sasuke. Caught off guard by his own teammate using the same technique I used on him."
"that's good" sage said.

"Wow nice try Sasuke " she said

"that's good" sage said.

"Wow nice try Sasuke " she said
"Well better get settled in I guess."

"Phew." Hiro wiped some sweat from his forehead. "I used a lot of Chakra just then. Anyone for Ramen?" The mere mention of the word stirred Naruto from his slumber. "You three go. I need to talk to Sasuke personally."

"Well better get settled in I guess."

"Phew." Hiro wiped some sweat from his forehead. "I used a lot of Chakra just then. Anyone for Ramen?" The mere mention of the word stirred Naruto from his slumber. "You three go. I need to talk to Sasuke personally."
"Yep" she said.

Ramen sounds good" Sakura said

"Yep" she said.

Ramen sounds good" Sakura said
Peter went to his Cabin.

Naruto Sakura and Hiro went to Ichaku Ramen. "So who one the fight?" Naruto asked. "Me." Hiro said. "Really? How'd you do it!?" He asked. "Noneya." Hiro replied. He looked at Sakura. "You seem worried about Sasuke. Did anything happen in the forest of death while we were unconscious that you aren't telling us about?" Sasuke had told her not to tell the other about the strange bruise on his neck.

Peter went to his Cabin.

Naruto Sakura and Hiro went to Ichaku Ramen. "So who one the fight?" Naruto asked. "Me." Hiro said. "Really? How'd you do it!?" He asked. "Noneya." Hiro replied. He looked at Sakura. "You seem worried about Sasuke. Did anything happen in the forest of death while we were unconscious that you aren't telling us about?" Sasuke had told her not to tell the other about the strange bruise on his neck.
Sage followed him. "I wonder why Naruto wanted us here"

"No not really" Sakura lied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back