• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Hi haku" she said
Hiro was a lot less friendly. He reached for his Kunai but Iruka stopped him. "Haku and Zabuza aren't here to cause trouble. Their passing by." He said. Hiro looked unconvinced but put away the weapon. "I understand your cold reception." Haku said. "But Zabuza only came here to ask for help" He said. "Now why did you want to see the report?" He asked. Hiro looked at Haku distrustful. But he decided there wouldn't be much harm in telling him. "My Chakra isn't like anyone elses. I was... Curious to see if I could use the Kekkei Genkai Jutsu that comes from your family." He said. "I wanted to see if I could learn Ice Style."

Hiro was a lot less friendly. He reached for his Kunai but Iruka stopped him. "Haku and Zabuza aren't here to cause trouble. Their passing by." He said. Hiro looked unconvinced but put away the weapon. "I understand your cold reception." Haku said. "But Zabuza only came here to ask for help" He said. "Now why did you want to see the report?" He asked. Hiro looked at Haku distrustful. But he decided there wouldn't be much harm in telling him. "My Chakra isn't like anyone elses. I was... Curious to see if I could use the Kekkei Genkai Jutsu that comes from your family." He said. "I wanted to see if I could learn Ice Style."
"Oh thats why you want the report." Sakura said

"Oh thats why you want the report." Sakura said
"You three go on. Naruto. You still have few weeks left to prepare for the exam. No one's seen around town for a while? What have you been doing?" "Training with Pervy Sage." Naruto said. "...Who?" Hiro said.

"Hey just wait Naruto is gonna beat you neji" she said
"How many times must I say it. I tod LAdy Hinata and I'll tell you too. Once a failure always a failure you can't change that." He said. Naruto gritted his teeth. "Don't you dare..." He said. "What Underestimate you? Going to give me the same speech you gave Kiba when you blundered into a win." Suddenly Naruto's fist met Neji's "DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE HINATA!" Neji looked as though he was going to to do something in response but Haku got between them. "I believe that is enough for now. You'll have your chance to fight during the Tournament yes?" He asked. He looked at Hiro. "I don't know if it will work but come with me. We can try." He said.

"How many times must I say it. I tod LAdy Hinata and I'll tell you too. Once a failure always a failure you can't change that." He said. Naruto gritted his teeth. "Don't you dare..." He said. "What Underestimate you? Going to give me the same speech you gave Kiba when you blundered into a win." Suddenly Naruto's fist met Neji's "DON'T YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE HINATA!" Neji looked as though he was going to to do something in response but Haku got between them. "I believe that is enough for now. You'll have your chance to fight during the Tournament yes?" He asked. He looked at Hiro. "I don't know if it will work but come with me. We can try." He said.
"Naruto will beat you neji" she said

"Naruto will beat you neji" she said
Neji glared at Naruto and walked off. Naruto put his hands behind his head. "Hey Sakura. Let's go visit in the Hospital." He said. "Whenever Sasuske goes off with Kakashi sensei they're usually gone for the rest of the day anyway." He said. (BTW I'm thinking of having Hiro being able to learn. Almost anything. The way his chakra is set to work he could use it to emulate non chakra abilities like say Wolverines quick healing or claws)

Neji glared at Naruto and walked off. Naruto put his hands behind his head. "Hey Sakura. Let's go visit in the Hospital." He said. "Whenever Sasuske goes off with Kakashi sensei they're usually gone for the rest of the day anyway." He said. (BTW I'm thinking of having Hiro being able to learn. Almost anything. The way his chakra is set to work he could use it to emulate non chakra abilities like say Wolverines quick healing or claws)
"Fine" she said. (Ok)

"Fine" she said. (Ok)
They went to the hospital to visit Lee. The nurses said he was still in bad condition. When they got there he has gotten out of bed. He was doing one handed on legged push ups. Or trying to it wasn't going well. "BUSHY BROWS!" Naruto yelled in horror.

They went to the hospital to visit Lee. The nurses said he was still in bad condition. When they got there he has gotten out of bed. He was doing one handed on legged push ups. Or trying to it wasn't going well. "BUSHY BROWS!" Naruto yelled in horror.
"Lee you should be in bed" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back