• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"No! You're the one that started this" he shouted his voice full of rage. "Pinto was the one person I been around most since I was brought back to life. He was more than my master, he was my family!" He punches him again, being in super sayian form had made Herb more violent and vengeful. Right now he just wanted revenge for Pinto.
Peter and Sage could see the raw yellow energy from the forest. "Huh. You go take care of that. I'll take care of things here."

Kakashi and Guy we're fighting off Sand and Sound Ninja. "Sakura. Go release the Jutsu on Hiro, Shikamaru, and Naruto."

Peter and Sage could see the raw yellow energy from the forest. "Huh. You go take care of that. I'll take care of things here."

Kakashi and Guy we're fighting off Sand and Sound Ninja. "Sakura. Go release the Jutsu on Hiro, Shikamaru, and Naruto."
"Ok" she nods and heads to the forest. She saw Herb in super sayian form fighting Olave. "Herb..." She turned and saw Pinto. She ran over to see if he was okay. Herb still didn't noticed more focused on the fight.

Sakura nods. "Yes sir" she starts releasing the jutsu.

"Ok" she nods and heads to the forest. She saw Herb in super sayian form fighting Olave. "Herb..." She turned and saw Pinto. She ran over to see if he was okay. Herb still didn't noticed more focused on the fight.

Sakura nods. "Yes sir" she starts releasing the jutsu.
He was breathing and she recognized the mud on his wounds. But his clothes were torn and his body was covered in seals similar to what was on Prym.

Hiro and Naruto woke up. Shikarmu... Bad already been awake. He just didn't want to get involved.

He was breathing and she recognized the mud on his wounds. But his clothes were torn and his body was covered in seals similar to what was on Prym.

Hiro and Naruto woke up. Shikarmu... Bad already been awake. He just didn't want to get involved.
"Was Mudd here? " She said seeing the mud. She looked and saw the seals. "Hmm might have to ask kakashi to help with these. " She was glad he was alive. She looked over and saw Herb still beating the living hell out of Olave. She could tell he was going to far. "Herb that's enough!" Herb punched Olave again. "He killed Pinto!" He was about to punch him again but Sage put her hand on his shoulder. "Pinto is alive. Take a breath and calm down. Look.". Herb stopped fighting the other sayian and looked over to Pinto. "Really.."

"Come on guys let's help out" she said

"Was Mudd here? " She said seeing the mud. She looked and saw the seals. "Hmm might have to ask kakashi to help with these. " She was glad he was alive. She looked over and saw Herb still beating the living hell out of Olave. She could tell he was going to far. "Herb that's enough!" Herb punched Olave again. "He killed Pinto!" He was about to punch him again but Sage put her hand on his shoulder. "Pinto is alive. Take a breath and calm down. Look.". Herb stopped fighting the other sayian and looked over to Pinto. "Really.."

"Come on guys let's help out" she said
Pinto was breathing. It was laboured but he was breathing.

*Naruto. Sakura. Shikamaru. Go after Sasuke and Gaara. Sasuke followed him to the forest." Kakashi said. "Hiro I want you to into the town find Haku and Zabuza and convince them to help mount a counter offensive."

Pinto was breathing. It was laboured but he was breathing.

*Naruto. Sakura. Shikamaru. Go after Sasuke and Gaara. Sasuke followed him to the forest." Kakashi said. "Hiro I want you to into the town find Haku and Zabuza and convince them to help mount a counter offensive."
"but he was dead...he was.." Herb said as he started calming down. Sage nods. "Well he's alive now. I think that guy learned his lesson. Help me take Pinto back to the village. We can get him help then." Herb nods. "Okay." He looked at Olave. "You're lucky my sister showed up."

"On it" she said.

"but he was dead...he was.." Herb said as he started calming down. Sage nods. "Well he's alive now. I think that guy learned his lesson. Help me take Pinto back to the village. We can get him help then." Herb nods. "Okay." He looked at Olave. "You're lucky my sister showed up."

"On it" she said.
Olave just coughed up blood. "Fools. If you leave me now. I'll come back stronger."

Hiro had gone to find Haku

Olave just coughed up blood. "Fools. If you leave me now. I'll come back stronger."

Hiro had gone to find Haku
Sage made vines to wrap him up. "I really don't care at the moment and in no mood for killing today. I'm sure my friends will have questions for you." She looked around in case there was any backup for Olave. Herb had returned to normal and picked up Pinto as carefully as he could. "Sage can you bring out Skor. I could use a bit of help." She nods summoning the demon.

Sakura went to look for sasuke

Sage made vines to wrap him up. "I really don't care at the moment and in no mood for killing today. I'm sure my friends will have questions for you." She looked around in case there was any backup for Olave. Herb had returned to normal and picked up Pinto as carefully as he could. "Sage can you bring out Skor. I could use a bit of help." She nods summoning the demon.

Sakura went to look for sasuke
Pinto was breathing more steadily now.

Naruto and Shikamaru followed as they tracked Sasuke. Kakashi had summoned a speaking tracking.dog and sent him with them. (You should make a Shinobi character. Good or bad, leaf or some other village up to you but I think it'd bee xool)

Pinto was breathing more steadily now.

Naruto and Shikamaru followed as they tracked Sasuke. Kakashi had summoned a speaking tracking.dog and sent him with them. (You should make a Shinobi character. Good or bad, leaf or some other village up to you but I think it'd bee xool)
(I'll think about it) they headed back to the village. Sage was bringing Olave back with them. Maybe they could get some info from him. Herb was glad pinto was alive.

She looks around.

(I'll think about it) they headed back to the village. Sage was bringing Olave back with them. Maybe they could get some info from him. Herb was glad pinto was alive.

She looks around.
Pinto opened his eyes. "Ow..."

As they followed deeper into the forest the dog started sniffing again. "We're being followed"

Pinto opened his eyes. "Ow..."

As they followed deeper into the forest the dog started sniffing again. "We're being followed"
"don't try moving much. You took a lot of hits." Herb said as him and Skor were carrying him. "We'll get you to the hospital "

"Oh we are?" Sakura said.

"No... I need to break these seals."

"9 sound Ninja." He said. "They're catching up quick."
"okay we'll take you to Kakashi." Sage said. "Plus I need to know where he wants me to take this sayian."

"Okay we better get ready for a fight." Sakura said.

"okay we'll take you to Kakashi." Sage said. "Plus I need to know where he wants me to take this sayian."

"Okay we better get ready for a fight." Sakura said.
Olave was struggling against the vines before he started laughing. "Idiots." His tail quivered as he look straight... At the full moon.

"Three Genin and a Dog vs nine fully trained sound nin?" Shikamaru asked. "No. I'll stay behind and delay them with an bush tactic you keep going."

Olave was struggling against the vines before he started laughing. "Idiots." His tail quivered as he look straight... At the full moon.

"Three Genin and a Dog vs nine fully trained sound nin?" Shikamaru asked. "No. I'll stay behind and delay them with an bush tactic you keep going."
"oh no the full moon" sage said noticing it.

She nods. "Okay"

"heh... Heh... Urk- RAAAAAAAAAGH!" He grew in side tearing through the vines and started transforming into a movie
sage looked at Herb. "Take pinto to get those seals removed. Unless you can go super saying again. " Herb shurgged. "I uh don't know if I can" Sage nods. "Then go. I'll hold off the ape"

sage looked at Herb. "Take pinto to get those seals removed. Unless you can go super saying again. " Herb shurgged. "I uh don't know if I can" Sage nods. "Then go. I'll hold off the ape"
Olave roared. "You think you can beat me now!?" He went to smash Sage.

Sage made a shield around herself. "Maybe"

Herb took pinto. "Let's get those seals off you"
He created a huge crack in the shield with just one attack. He raised his arm to strike again but his eyes were covered I web. "Peeka Boo!" Peter swung by and around him. "This great ape thing doesn't really plan out bro. You have a tail."

He created a huge crack in the shield with just one attack. He raised his arm to strike again but his eyes were covered I web. "Peeka Boo!" Peter swung by and around him. "This great ape thing doesn't really plan out bro. You have a tail."
Sage released the shield. "Hey peter." She sent an ice blast at the ape.

(Hmm now I'm thinking of a Shinobi. Maybe ones that evil. Just not sure what village)

Sage released the shield. "Hey peter." She sent an ice blast at the ape.

(Hmm now I'm thinking of a Shinobi. Maybe ones that evil. Just not sure what village)
(I was originally planning on making a sound nin that betrayed Orochimaru at one point. Not a good person but not loyal to the worst person)

(I was originally planning on making a sound nin that betrayed Orochimaru at one point. Not a good person but not loyal to the worst person)
(Hmm maybe. Hmm now guy or girl..I don't really know. My brain has been having troubles trying to make new charcters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back