• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Let's finish this guy" she said

"Yeah they should" he nods
He looked at them and roared. "I'll kill you all!" He launched himself at Sage. But fell unconscious.

"Or... Not." Pinto said. Each of the ninja started taking out ISO-8 crystals. Different colors to match different fighting styles.

He looked at them and roared. "I'll kill you all!" He launched himself at Sage. But fell unconscious.

"Or... Not." Pinto said. Each of the ninja started taking out ISO-8 crystals. Different colors to match different fighting styles.
Sage laughed.

"Oh no. " He walked over to Pinto. "Looks like we will have to fight them together"

"Finally." Peter said. "We're not done though."

"Remember how it felt Herb. Remember how it felt when you went super Saiyan. Try to recreate that feeling."
"Yeah I know. Let's keep dealing with these ninja" she said.

"Okay I'll try. I was pretty angry..I thought you were dead" he said

She followed.

He nods and starts fighting.
The ninjas were starting to get desperate as they two began breaking out pieces of ISO-8. They wouldn't last long without a power up. Peter looked down. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He stepped out of the way. If sage looked down she'd see Slime. Not sure how he got here but the blue symbiote was trying to bond with Peter.

The ninja were no match for the two super saiyans.

The ninjas were starting to get desperate as they two began breaking out pieces of ISO-8. They wouldn't last long without a power up. Peter looked down. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He stepped out of the way. If sage looked down she'd see Slime. Not sure how he got here but the blue symbiote was trying to bond with Peter.

The ninja were no match for the two super saiyans.
"Peter let him. He won't control you" sage said. She reached into her bag and pulled out the bag containing her iso-8 crystal. Now probably may be a good time to use it

Herb smiled fighting along side pinto

"Peter let him. He won't control you" sage said. She reached into her bag and pulled out the bag containing her iso-8 crystal. Now probably may be a good time to use it

Herb smiled fighting along side pinto
Peter gulped. "Fine." He held his hand out to the Symbiote who jumped onto him and bonded with him. His Symbiote now looked like the black suit but... Blue. "Well it definitely feels like how the black suit did at first." He said looking at his hand before shudderimg. "Okay this one talks."

Pinto and Herb took out the remaining Ninja with guy's help. Kakashi was passed out on the floor. He had drained his energy using the Sharingan while simultaneously removing the seals.

When Sakura awoke she saw Sasuke standing holding an Unconscious Naruto and the Gaara and the sand ninja had left. By the looks of it Sasuke had taken care of everything. Sasuke said nothing in that moment even if he knew what really happened.

FLASHBACK

Naruto and Gaara's fight had come to an epic climax that ended with both of them on the ground. Gaara looked at Naruto.

"Why. Why are you so strong?"

Naruto panted as he crawled toward Gaara. "Because I know what it's like... To be judged for something out of your control. To be hated and shunned like you. Before I became a ninja I was the laughing stock of the leaf village and the weird thing everyone ignored or ran from..." Naruto coughed up some blood. "But then I met Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi Sensei. People who accepted me for who I am... People who... Acknowledged my existence. Then Bushy Brows, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru... They all recognized me. They've all become my friends. And I... Fight to protect them. Even if K have to kill you to do it."

"No..." Gaara said. "Don't come any closer!"

Naruto reached out for Gaara. "But I don't have to do that..." He said with a cough.

"Because I know deep down you don't want to be like this. Deep down your like me. Right down to the tailed beast sealed inside you."

That last sentence his Sasuke like a freight train and he realized. He realized what Naruto's red chakra was. Naruto... Was the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox.

END FLASHBACK

Peter gulped. "Fine." He held his hand out to the Symbiote who jumped onto him and bonded with him. His Symbiote now looked like the black suit but... Blue. "Well it definitely feels like how the black suit did at first." He said looking at his hand before shudderimg. "Okay this one talks."

Pinto and Herb took out the remaining Ninja with guy's help. Kakashi was passed out on the floor. He had drained his energy using the Sharingan while simultaneously removing the seals.

When Sakura awoke she saw Sasuke standing holding an Unconscious Naruto and the Gaara and the sand ninja had left. By the looks of it Sasuke had taken care of everything. Sasuke said nothing in that moment even if he knew what really happened.

FLASHBACK

Naruto and Gaara's fight had come to an epic climax that ended with both of them on the ground. Gaara looked at Naruto.

"Why. Why are you so strong?"

Naruto panted as he crawled toward Gaara. "Because I know what it's like... To be judged for something out of your control. To be hated and shunned like you. Before I became a ninja I was the laughing stock of the leaf village and the weird thing everyone ignored or ran from..." Naruto coughed up some blood. "But then I met Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi Sensei. People who accepted me for who I am... People who... Acknowledged my existence. Then Bushy Brows, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru... They all recognized me. They've all become my friends. And I... Fight to protect them. Even if K have to kill you to do it."

"No..." Gaara said. "Don't come any closer!"

Naruto reached out for Gaara. "But I don't have to do that..." He said with a cough.

"Because I know deep down you don't want to be like this. Deep down your like me. Right down to the tailed beast sealed inside you."

That last sentence his Sasuke like a freight train and he realized. He realized what Naruto's red chakra was. Naruto... Was the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox.

END FLASHBACK
sage nods. "I know. Iits hard to get use to but he's nice" she took out the crystal.

Herb turned looking at Kakashi. "Let's move him somewhere safe."

Sakura awoke. "Sasuke..."

sage nods. "I know. Iits hard to get use to but he's nice" she took out the crystal.

Herb turned looking at Kakashi. "Let's move him somewhere safe."

Sakura awoke. "Sasuke..."
Peter's Spider-Sense now hyper charged found something. He walked up to a huge metal door that even he would have struggled with normally. He grabbed it and tore it off its hinges. The clones began flooding out in full armor ready to fight each clone had the leaf symbol adorning some part of their armor.

"Right." Pinto returned to normal.

He looked at her. "Come on. Mission accomplished let's head back." He said. He clearly wasn't in the mood to talk about the events that just happened but he said that he's tell her later.

Peter's Spider-Sense now hyper charged found something. He walked up to a huge metal door that even he would have struggled with normally. He grabbed it and tore it off its hinges. The clones began flooding out in full armor ready to fight each clone had the leaf symbol adorning some part of their armor.

"Right." Pinto returned to normal.

He looked at her. "Come on. Mission accomplished let's head back." He said. He clearly wasn't in the mood to talk about the events that just happened but he said that he's tell her later.
"Nice to see you all." She smiled.

Herb returned to normal too. He was still quite surprised he had been able to go super sayian.

She got up and nodded. "Okay"

"Nice to see you all." She smiled.

Herb returned to normal too. He was still quite surprised he had been able to go super sayian.

She got up and nodded. "Okay"
A few of them saluted before leaving. They quickly regained control of the village.

"You know what. I forgot we had something." He pulled out a Senzu bean and slowly removed Kakashi's mask. From the moment that his mask was being removed to when Pinto put the bean in his mouth and replaced the mask dust suddenly kicked up into the eyes allowing neither of them see his face underneath the mask.

Sasuke held onto Naruto as he led Sakura back to the village

A few of them saluted before leaving. They quickly regained control of the village.

"You know what. I forgot we had something." He pulled out a Senzu bean and slowly removed Kakashi's mask. From the moment that his mask was being removed to when Pinto put the bean in his mouth and replaced the mask dust suddenly kicked up into the eyes allowing neither of them see his face underneath the mask.

Sasuke held onto Naruto as he led Sakura back to the village
Sage put away the crystal once they were done fighting.

"Oh good idea" he said

Sakura followed.

Sage put away the crystal once they were done fighting.

"Oh good idea" he said

Sakura followed.
(nothing on the fact that I just Deus Ex Machina-ed them from swing Kakashi's face eh?) "Ma'am Sir. This area is secure..." One clone said saluting them. "At ease. We're not generals anymore."

Kakashi opened his. He reached up grabbed his forehead protector and slid it down his face covering the Sharingan eye. "Hello." He said. "What did I mi-" "KAKASHI! GET OVER HERE!" Guy yelled panicked.

They got back to the village. The Medical nin went to take Naruto into their care. They actually had to somewhat pry him away from Sasuke. Sasuke looked at Sakura. "I'll see you later." He said.

Haku and Zabuza were also walking by with medical nin. Zabuza was helping hold a stretcher that held a heavily injured unconcious Hiro.

(nothing on the fact that I just Deus Ex Machina-ed them from swing Kakashi's face eh?) "Ma'am Sir. This area is secure..." One clone said saluting them. "At ease. We're not generals anymore."

Kakashi opened his. He reached up grabbed his forehead protector and slid it down his face covering the Sharingan eye. "Hello." He said. "What did I mi-" "KAKASHI! GET OVER HERE!" Guy yelled panicked.

They got back to the village. The Medical nin went to take Naruto into their care. They actually had to somewhat pry him away from Sasuke. Sasuke looked at Sakura. "I'll see you later." He said.

Haku and Zabuza were also walking by with medical nin. Zabuza was helping hold a stretcher that held a heavily injured unconcious Hiro.
(I just figured that was the point rarely anyone has seen his face) "yeah we're not anymore." Sage said.

Herb looked over. "What happened"

Sakura nods and saw Hiro. "Oh no Hiro"

(I just figured that was the point rarely anyone has seen his face) "yeah we're not anymore." Sage said.

Herb looked over. "What happened"

Sakura nods and saw Hiro. "Oh no Hiro"
Peter sat back and sighed. He looked at his hand. "Say. You aren't so bad. Can I keep you?" He asked. "Really? Come on man." He was having a conversation with slime but everyone could only hear his side. A few people looked at him like he was weird. "But if I need you, you promise to come and help?... Alright sounds good." Slime jumped off him and onto her. Mostly just to say hi and that it was good to see her again.

Pinto and Herb flew over to wear they were. There on the rooftop laid the Third Hokage, Sarutobi. Dead.

Zabuza looked at her. "He'll fine kid." He said. "He took a lot of damage rescuing me and Haku from some sound Ninja with weird magical powers. The kid up and copied the abilities. He used his own Chakra to replicate a non chakra ability. This kid is going places."

Peter sat back and sighed. He looked at his hand. "Say. You aren't so bad. Can I keep you?" He asked. "Really? Come on man." He was having a conversation with slime but everyone could only hear his side. A few people looked at him like he was weird. "But if I need you, you promise to come and help?... Alright sounds good." Slime jumped off him and onto her. Mostly just to say hi and that it was good to see her again.

Pinto and Herb flew over to wear they were. There on the rooftop laid the Third Hokage, Sarutobi. Dead.

Zabuza looked at her. "He'll fine kid." He said. "He took a lot of damage rescuing me and Haku from some sound Ninja with weird magical powers. The kid up and copied the abilities. He used his own Chakra to replicate a non chakra ability. This kid is going places."
Sage smiled. "Nice to see you too"

"Oh no" he said

"Wow" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back