• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She frowns as she silently watches.
The service was done and everyone was left to themselves for the rest of the day.

Today was one of the rare days that Naruto didn't wear his headband. He didn't talk to anyone either. Sarutobi was one of the closest things he had to a father figure.

The service was done and everyone was left to themselves for the rest of the day.

Today was one of the rare days that Naruto didn't wear his headband. He didn't talk to anyone either. Sarutobi was one of the closest things he had to a father figure.
Sage walked over to Naruto. "You really cared about him."

"What's up Kakashi? Why did you want to talk with us?" Sage asked
"I'm taking my students on a trip with Jiraiya. We're off to track down the next Hokage." Kakashi said reading his book. "Kakashi..." Jiraiya said looking at the book. "I had... No idea you were a fan of my work! What's your favorite part! The sexy hot spring scene or the delicious beach scene!" He yelled. Kakashi looked at him. "I prefer the subtle romance story you added in." He said. "Now please don't get off topic. I need you to promise you'll stick around in case anything happens."

"I'm taking my students on a trip with Jiraiya. We're off to track down the next Hokage." Kakashi said reading his book. "Kakashi..." Jiraiya said looking at the book. "I had... No idea you were a fan of my work! What's your favorite part! The sexy hot spring scene or the delicious beach scene!" He yelled. Kakashi looked at him. "I prefer the subtle romance story you added in." He said. "Now please don't get off topic. I need you to promise you'll stick around in case anything happens."
She didn't think that Jiraiya would be a writer but given the kind of book it made sense. "So who is going to be the next Hokage?"

She didn't think that Jiraiya would be a writer but given the kind of book it made sense. "So who is going to be the next Hokage?"
"The third of the legendary sanin." Kakashi said. "Lady Tsunade. She's been off the grid for years but Jiraiya swears he can find her." "Yeah yeah and he's gonna teach me a cool new Jutsu!" Naruto said. "He wanted to bring Naruto but I decided that my entire team should come along."

"The third of the legendary sanin." Kakashi said. "Lady Tsunade. She's been off the grid for years but Jiraiya swears he can find her." "Yeah yeah and he's gonna teach me a cool new Jutsu!" Naruto said. "He wanted to bring Naruto but I decided that my entire team should come along."
She nods. "I see. Well good luck with that new jutsu Naruto."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back