• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sakura laughs. "Have fun Naruto"
"so investigate?"sage said
Hiro followed them but Kakashi grabbed him. "Leave it Hiro. I have a different type of training for you." He said. "I got into contact with a friend of Ben. A small alone called Azimuth he built something per my request to help you train."

"I'll go get suited up. I'll catch up later. Keep and eye on them."

Hiro followed them but Kakashi grabbed him. "Leave it Hiro. I have a different type of training for you." He said. "I got into contact with a friend of Ben. A small alone called Azimuth he built something per my request to help you train."

"I'll go get suited up. I'll catch up later. Keep and eye on them."
Sakura went to the hot spring.

Sage nods and follows the two figures.

Sakura went to the hot spring.

Sage nods and follows the two figures.
Kakashi took out a small cube like device and put it on the ground. It glowed blue and expanded into a holographic simulation. Hiro touched a wall. Solid holographics. "This is the vr training room. Here you can learn from all types of people without them actually being there."

Itatchi noticed she was following.

Kakashi took out a small cube like device and put it on the ground. It glowed blue and expanded into a holographic simulation. Hiro touched a wall. Solid holographics. "This is the vr training room. Here you can learn from all types of people without them actually being there."

Itatchi noticed she was following.
Sage hid behind a wall as she followed the two. Wondering what they were up to.

She kept following trying to figure out what they were up to
Itatchi suddenly stopped. "You seem to unfamiliar with who we are and yet you follow." He looked at her. Both eyes glowed with the Sharingan. That's why he set off the Spider-Sense. He was the man who murdered the Uchiha clan. Itachi Uchiha.

Itatchi suddenly stopped. "You seem to unfamiliar with who we are and yet you follow." He looked at her. Both eyes glowed with the Sharingan. That's why he set off the Spider-Sense. He was the man who murdered the Uchiha clan. Itachi Uchiha.
"Sharingan.. hmm you must be sasuke's brother.." she said.

"What..ah" she said. "How.. " she tried to summon Quill to help her out of the quicksand.
Itachi was suddenly infront of Quill. He looked the demon in the eyes and Quill began to turn into an actual porcupine. Sage could see it. Quill could feel it. It was painful. (This is just REALLY strong Genjutsu)

Itachi was suddenly infront of Quill. He looked the demon in the eyes and Quill began to turn into an actual porcupine. Sage could see it. Quill could feel it. It was painful. (This is just REALLY strong Genjutsu)
(I figured. ) quill screamed in pain . " no Quill!" She shouted.

"Focus on yourself." Itachi said. Starting from her fingers and spreading across her body... Was a familiar yellow symbiotic life form.
seeing Sludge her heart raced. Her body full of fear. She tried tearing the symbiote from her body. "No get off me.. I want you off!"

seeing Sludge her heart raced. Her body full of fear. She tried tearing the symbiote from her body. "No get off me.. I want you off!"
"Sage!" Peter yelled he didn't know if she could even here him. Itachi glanced at him. The lenses got in the way. He could use Genjutsu but nearly to the same effect. "Kisame." Peter's Spider-Sense sense went off he had to turn and grab the still wrapped up blade Kisame swung down on him. Peter had the upper hand in raw strength but Kisame managed to get him into the water wear he had the advantage.

Itachi returned his focus to her. "I really have no desire to do this. But neither of you will just let us leave." He said. Suddenly a mirror appeared in front of sage. Horns grew from her head as she saw her appearence change to red

"Sage!" Peter yelled he didn't know if she could even here him. Itachi glanced at him. The lenses got in the way. He could use Genjutsu but nearly to the same effect. "Kisame." Peter's Spider-Sense sense went off he had to turn and grab the still wrapped up blade Kisame swung down on him. Peter had the upper hand in raw strength but Kisame managed to get him into the water wear he had the advantage.

Itachi returned his focus to her. "I really have no desire to do this. But neither of you will just let us leave." He said. Suddenly a mirror appeared in front of sage. Horns grew from her head as she saw her appearence change to red
Sage looked at the mirror. "I'm not red.." she punched the mirror.

Her mirror image grabbed her fist. Her skin turned red and blue and her nails became claws as she transformed into something worse Prince. (Last one I promise it's almost done)
(Ooo this one is good. I didn't see that coming. )"what....no" sage said shocked by the transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back