• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Kakashi gave her strict instructions to stay with them and do anything bold.

Cell sighed. "You're hardly have anyway of stopping me-" the fire hit him full force. "At first it was amusing... Now it's annoying." He back handed her across the face and launched her. Before she hit the wall he was in front.of her again and grabbed her by the neck. "Time to end this little game." He said. His tail sprouted from his back once again and stuck it into her leg. He started slowly absorbing her starting at the leg.
Sakura nods doing as she was told.

"Ah " she screamed getting absorbed. Herb flew at him and punched him in the jaw.

Sakura nods doing as she was told.

"Ah " she screamed getting absorbed. Herb flew at him and punched him in the jaw.
Kakashi left Naruto with her.

He was sent flying a few feet. He landed in the floor and looked at Herb. He had mark albeit a very small one. "Ooh. I actually felt that." He said with a smile. "You're..." He saw the tail. "You're the other Saiyan. I've been wanting to fight you."

Kakashi left Naruto with her.

He was sent flying a few feet. He landed in the floor and looked at Herb. He had mark albeit a very small one. "Ooh. I actually felt that." He said with a smile. "You're..." He saw the tail. "You're the other Saiyan. I've been wanting to fight you."
Herb helped Sage up. "You ok?" She nods. "Yeah." Herb turned to cell. "You been wanting to fight me?"

"Look I'll fight you if it means no one else gets hurt" he said. Sage looked at him. "Herb this guy can absorb people that's scary"
"If I win. I absorb you." He said. (If Herb dies here it will help Pinto permanently unlock the super Saiyan 5 transformation)

Sage looked around seeing a dead wasteland. "Prince we need to talk." Prince spoke from behind them. "Massster came to play with me in my home. And you brought friendsss" he looked at Natsu. "You belong here"
(I am rereading the thread stuff and... Well that comment on Natsu was more astute than you may realize)

Cell grinned and started walking toward him. "You better transform if you want an inkling of a chance BOY."
Herb went super sayian. "You really do know a lot abut sayians." He turned to sage
"Stay back." Sage nods. "I'll stay back but I won't stop fighting." Herb laughed. "I expect nothing less sis"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back