• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He suqeezed her hand a little. "We'll figure something else."
"I know.." she sighed. "I just don't like that I lost him again."

War had appeared at the area where the fight was. He was here to gather souls of those who had died in the fight. He found Cell's first. "Hmm you wanted to be the best, gaining strength from those you defeated."

"I know.." she sighed. "I just don't like that I lost him again."

War had appeared at the area where the fight was. He was here to gather souls of those who had died in the fight. He found Cell's first. "Hmm you wanted to be the best, gaining strength from those you defeated."
"I know."

Cell's spirit stared at him with a frown.

Peter got them a seat. Choji and his team were also eating.

"Let's just get this over with."
She sits down. She saw choji and his team eating but didn't say anything.

War nods and goes to put Cell's soul in his bag when a arrow hit him in the shoulder. Conquest came into view. He smirked. "I'll be taking that soul." War took out the arrow. "No." War went towards him making his sword appear. Conquest was dodging every swing. He looked at Cell's spirit. "Come with me and I can see about returning you to the living." Meanwhile Herb's soul was scared as he watched not far from them.

She sits down. She saw choji and his team eating but didn't say anything.

War nods and goes to put Cell's soul in his bag when a arrow hit him in the shoulder. Conquest came into view. He smirked. "I'll be taking that soul." War took out the arrow. "No." War went towards him making his sword appear. Conquest was dodging every swing. He looked at Cell's spirit. "Come with me and I can see about returning you to the living." Meanwhile Herb's soul was scared as he watched not far from them.
Vita appeared and took Herb. "Let's go." He said.

Cell smiled. "Sounds good."

Vita appeared and took Herb. "Let's go." He said.

Cell smiled. "Sounds good."
Herb jumped "no get away..I'm a sayian I'll fight you if I have to"

War noticed Vita but said nothing. Conquest shot war with another arrow and took Cell's soul. He vanished as quick as he came.

Herb jumped "no get away..I'm a sayian I'll fight you if I have to"

War noticed Vita but said nothing. Conquest shot war with another arrow and took Cell's soul. He vanished as quick as he came.
"I'm here to take care of your soul until you can be brought back." He said.

Cell smiled.

"I'm here to take care of your soul until you can be brought back." He said.

Cell smiled.
"They're going to bring me back?" He said surprised since he had already been given a second chance. War walked over and lowered his hood. He smiled. "Go with him child. You will be in good hands"

Conquest had brought him back to his home. "I am conquest, a reaper and rouge horseman"

"They're going to bring me back?" He said surprised since he had already been given a second chance. War walked over and lowered his hood. He smiled. "Go with him child. You will be in good hands"

Conquest had brought him back to his home. "I am conquest, a reaper and rouge horseman"
"Yes. It will be some time but they will restore you."

Cell was silent.

"Yes. It will be some time but they will restore you."

Cell was silent.
Herb nods. "Okay..I should have been more careful.. my master told me to..Sage got hurt.." war gathers the soul of the ninja Cell absorbed. He placed the soul in his bag. He looked at Herb. "It's alright. You did your best."

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Conquest asked

Herb nods. "Okay..I should have been more careful.. my master told me to..Sage got hurt.." war gathers the soul of the ninja Cell absorbed. He placed the soul in his bag. He looked at Herb. "It's alright. You did your best."

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Conquest asked
"Don't worry. Likely none of thesempeople will stay dead." Vita said.

"I'm indebted to you when you bring back butbeeat assured that my debt will only be temperary."

Herb looks around. Dabria saw them. "Hello Vita, War, Herb."

"I am a reaper, if I like I could just absorb you like how I do with the other souls." He said
Vita went to the library.

"But you won't. You see a use for me. I will allow myself to be used. On the condition that I will receive my freedom."

Vita went to the library.

"But you won't. You see a use for me. I will allow myself to be used. On the condition that I will receive my freedom."
herb didn't know what to do so he followed Vita.

"I came because you have a strong soul. I know how to find uses for things like you. I would have gotten that boy too but they got to him first" Conquest said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back