• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
she nods.
"Calm down Sasuke" she said
Peter went to get the teleporter.

"Stay out of this Sakura!" Sasuke yelled. "Sasuke be quiet." Kakashi said sternly. "There are more important things than your revenge quest. Their target is Naruto. So he's the priority." Hiro piped up. "Why? Why are they so interested in Naruto." No one answered. "Oh come on. I'm risking my life for him I at least want to know why." Still no one answered.

Peter went to get the teleporter.

"Stay out of this Sakura!" Sasuke yelled. "Sasuke be quiet." Kakashi said sternly. "There are more important things than your revenge quest. Their target is Naruto. So he's the priority." Hiro piped up. "Why? Why are they so interested in Naruto." No one answered. "Oh come on. I'm risking my life for him I at least want to know why." Still no one answered.
sage waited

Sakura didn't say anything

sage waited

Sakura didn't say anything
He came back with said teleporter.

"Got it. So I'm the one who stays in the dark huh?" Hiro said looking at them. "You all know what's going on and I'm left to scratch my head wonder. Some team." He started walking again.

He came back with said teleporter.

"Got it. So I'm the one who stays in the dark huh?" Hiro said looking at them. "You all know what's going on and I'm left to scratch my head wonder. Some team." He started walking again.
"Ready?" She asked

She didn't say anything

Sage looks around.

Sakura sighed.
Natsu was arguing with grey. The entire guild was as chaotic as everm the topic of the chaos. Potara earings. Everyone really wanted to try out the fusion. The only ones gone were Theif and Cana (we'll get back to them really soon)

Naruto went to follow him. "Naruto no. You can't tell him." Kakashi said.

Natsu was arguing with grey. The entire guild was as chaotic as everm the topic of the chaos. Potara earings. Everyone really wanted to try out the fusion. The only ones gone were Theif and Cana (we'll get back to them really soon)

Naruto went to follow him. "Naruto no. You can't tell him." Kakashi said.
Sage chuckled. "Maybe giving them the earrings wasn't a good idea if they are fighting about it"

Sakura watched.

Sage chuckled. "Maybe giving them the earrings wasn't a good idea if they are fighting about it"

Sakura watched.
"What don't they fight about?"

"Why not! Everyone else here does!" Naruto yelled. "Because everyone else here doesn't hate the nine tailed fox like he does." Kakashi said. "Did you ever wonder why you've never seen his parents. Why he's only ever with an elderly couple. His parents were killed by the demon fox."

"What don't they fight about?"

"Why not! Everyone else here does!" Naruto yelled. "Because everyone else here doesn't hate the nine tailed fox like he does." Kakashi said. "Did you ever wonder why you've never seen his parents. Why he's only ever with an elderly couple. His parents were killed by the demon fox."
"good point" she smiled
"Oh" Sakura frowned

"Hey natsu" she smiled.

Sakura nods. "Yeah you're right"
"Look at these new earings Pinto gave us. Said they'd help us in a pinch. We've all been dying to try them out. But everyone wants to fuse with Erza and literally no one else."

Kakashi looked at the earings again. "However if you really want him to know. I know a certain pink haired girl who might be able to keep him calm." (Basically I'm changing the canom ship cuz Sasuke should have ended up with Karin not Sakura)

"Look at these new earings Pinto gave us. Said they'd help us in a pinch. We've all been dying to try them out. But everyone wants to fuse with Erza and literally no one else."

Kakashi looked at the earings again. "However if you really want him to know. I know a certain pink haired girl who might be able to keep him calm." (Basically I'm changing the canom ship cuz Sasuke should have ended up with Karin not Sakura)
(I'm fine with it not the first time we changed canon.) "I see. I can see why everyone wants to fuse with Erza" she said.

Sakura nods. "I'll try to calm him down"

(I'm fine with it not the first time we changed canon.) "I see. I can see why everyone wants to fuse with Erza" she said.

Sakura nods. "I'll try to calm him down"
Peter looked at her. "So that's what the fightings about? Had anyone actually tried it out yet?" He asked. Natsu shrugged. "Don't know.

Kakashi nodded to her.

Sage nods looking around.

Sakura,left.
"Well I guess if everyone wants to fuse with Erza then someone's gonna have to compromise." He said looking at the sky. He said. "Hey. Let me fuse with you!" Natsu said. "You beat Erza." Peter looked at him. "No way."

Hiro was down by a stream he was standing on the water focusing his chakra.

"Well I guess if everyone wants to fuse with Erza then someone's gonna have to compromise." He said looking at the sky. He said. "Hey. Let me fuse with you!" Natsu said. "You beat Erza." Peter looked at him. "No way."

Hiro was down by a stream he was standing on the water focusing his chakra.
Sage chuckled. "Maybe you should fuse with grey Natsu"

Sakura quietly went over to him

Sage chuckled. "Maybe you should fuse with grey Natsu"

Sakura quietly went over to him
Grey narrowed his eyes. "No way! I'm never gonna fuse with the ice freak!" He yelled. "What!? What makes you think that I would want to fuse with you!" Grey roared. "I think it's a great idea. Don't you. Natsu. Grey." Erza said menacingly. Natsu and grey suddenly threw their arms around each others shoulder. "Hey Erza. We're just two buds sailing a uh... Friendship. That sounds like a great idea." Grey said. "Aye!" Natsu agreed.

He opened an eye. "What. Here to keep more secrets from me?" He spat bitterly.

Grey narrowed his eyes. "No way! I'm never gonna fuse with the ice freak!" He yelled. "What!? What makes you think that I would want to fuse with you!" Grey roared. "I think it's a great idea. Don't you. Natsu. Grey." Erza said menacingly. Natsu and grey suddenly threw their arms around each others shoulder. "Hey Erza. We're just two buds sailing a uh... Friendship. That sounds like a great idea." Grey said. "Aye!" Natsu agreed.

He opened an eye. "What. Here to keep more secrets from me?" He spat bitterly.
Sage laughed. "Okay well you guys do it then"

She sat down next to him. "No just here to talk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back