• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Gratsu looked at Erza and dodged her attack. "Frost-Flame make cage!" A cage that was hot formed around Erza made from firey red ice."

He went off. Naruto looked at Sakura. "I'm curious how he trains with that thing. Let's go watch."
"good move" she said

"Sure" she said

"good move" she said

"Sure" she said
Erza cut through the ice and lunges at Gratsu.

They followed him back to the river where he had taken out the small black cube. He set it down. "VR. Trainer Shikamaru." He said. A holographic shikamaru appeared and he began working on shadow techniques.

Erza cut through the ice and lunges at Gratsu.

They followed him back to the river where he had taken out the small black cube. He set it down. "VR. Trainer Shikamaru." He said. A holographic shikamaru appeared and he began working on shadow techniques.
Sage cheers for Erza.

"Wow so cool" Sakura said

She smiles.

Sakura nods.

"Thank you." Jane said
The fight went on for about an hour showing the two to be equally matched until eventually the fusion reached it's time limit and they defused.

Hiro looked at them. "Any reason you're spying on me?"

Papyrus nodded and sent them on their way. As they reached the entrance Ryan caught two new Pokemon. A Beedrill and A Pokemon native to Waterfall called Kelphlow

latest

He checked his Pokedex. "Kelphlow the kelp Pokemon. It drifts along river currents, winding up in strange locations. It is so agile that it can swim across an entire lake in less than a minute."

The fight went on for about an hour showing the two to be equally matched until eventually the fusion reached it's time limit and they defused.

Hiro looked at them. "Any reason you're spying on me?"

Papyrus nodded and sent them on their way. As they reached the entrance Ryan caught two new Pokemon. A Beedrill and A Pokemon native to Waterfall called Kelphlow

latest

He checked his Pokedex. "Kelphlow the kelp Pokemon. It drifts along river currents, winding up in strange locations. It is so agile that it can swim across an entire lake in less than a minute."
" pretty even match" sage said

"Just curious " Sakura said

Jane smiled. "Wow that's pretty neat"

"Yeah looks like we all did" she said.

"Are you letting us train with you?" She asked

Jane nods. "Ok"
"Darn." Peter said.

"Yeah." Hiro said.

They kept on walking. The puzzled in waterfall generally involved a lot of getting of wet at least on Ryan's part. He kept falling into the river.

"Darn." Peter said.

"Yeah." Hiro said.

They kept on walking. The puzzled in waterfall generally involved a lot of getting of wet at least on Ryan's part. He kept falling into the river.
"Yeah but hey at least we got to see the earrings in action." She said

", Okay" she nods

Jane chuckled she didn't mind getting wet. She offered him a hand up when he fell in the river

"Yep" she nods. She looks at grey and natsu. "How do you feel after using the earrings?"

She walked over.

"Let's find a spot to get dry " she said
They looked at eachother. "I can't believe I fused with that guy!" They both shouted.

Hiro was standing on the water the VRtrainer was gone.

"Right." Ryan said still shivering.

They looked at eachother. "I can't believe I fused with that guy!" They both shouted.

Hiro was standing on the water the VRtrainer was gone.

"Right." Ryan said still shivering.
She laughed. "Well believe it." Sage smiled feeling a bit better over the death of her brother. She knew they would find a way to bring him back. There was still so much she wanted to show him. "Have you guys gone on any good jobs recently?"

"So how does this thing work?" She asked seeing the VR trainer was gone.

Jane smiled looking around for a place they could set up camp and build a fire so that Ryan can get warm.

Meanwhile Conquest had left Cell at his home. He was walking down the streets of Los Angeles. He was looking for help. He knew the horsemen, the reaper and Vita were looking for him. He wasn't ready to face them yet. He knew when the universes collided there were powerful people, maybe some people who could provide him a distraction. (I decided I'm going to try again on writing more than one sentence )

She laughed. "Well believe it." Sage smiled feeling a bit better over the death of her brother. She knew they would find a way to bring him back. There was still so much she wanted to show him. "Have you guys gone on any good jobs recently?"

"So how does this thing work?" She asked seeing the VR trainer was gone.

Jane smiled looking around for a place they could set up camp and build a fire so that Ryan can get warm.

Meanwhile Conquest had left Cell at his home. He was walking down the streets of Los Angeles. He was looking for help. He knew the horsemen, the reaper and Vita were looking for him. He wasn't ready to face them yet. He knew when the universes collided there were powerful people, maybe some people who could provide him a distraction. (I decided I'm going to try again on writing more than one sentence )
"Thief and Cana left a while for a mission. They've been gone for a while." Grey said. "Oh we have a new member." He said. "Come 'n meet her."

"Well. For you guys you need to pick the right master. Kakashi really tried to drive home that if I do it right it's not just Jutsu I can recreate.

"Hey there's a pretty dry spot near that tree." Run said walking toward her.

He saw someone who looked similar to Ben but his jacket and Omnitrix were deep red. His eyes were also red and his hair was white. His skin was very pale

"Thief and Cana left a while for a mission. They've been gone for a while." Grey said. "Oh we have a new member." He said. "Come 'n meet her."

"Well. For you guys you need to pick the right master. Kakashi really tried to drive home that if I do it right it's not just Jutsu I can recreate.

"Hey there's a pretty dry spot near that tree." Run said walking toward her.

He saw someone who looked similar to Ben but his jacket and Omnitrix were deep red. His eyes were also red and his hair was white. His skin was very pale
"oh neat, hopefully those two are doing good." She said. "Oh anew member that's awesome" sage follows grey to meet the new member wondering what she was like.

"Okay right master got it." Sakura nods. "Have you learned anything that's not jutsu yet?"

Jane smiled. "That will work." As they got closer to the spot she took out a pokeball. "Charmeleon come on out." Charmeleon appeared and smiled. "Char"

"Hmm" Conquest turned seeing the person. "I'm getting a great power from that watch" he put his hands in his pocket.

"oh neat, hopefully those two are doing good." She said. "Oh anew member that's awesome" sage follows grey to meet the new member wondering what she was like.

"Okay right master got it." Sakura nods. "Have you learned anything that's not jutsu yet?"

Jane smiled. "That will work." As they got closer to the spot she took out a pokeball. "Charmeleon come on out." Charmeleon appeared and smiled. "Char"

"Hmm" Conquest turned seeing the person. "I'm getting a great power from that watch" he put his hands in his pocket.
There was a small girl with blue hair to greet them. With her was another exceed. One that happy was head over heels for.

"No I've been working on mastering the other rookies Jutsu." He said. "No idea how whoever made this was able to recreated them perfectly but he did."

"H-hey buddy." Ryan shivered. "Th-think you can help Jane build a nice hot fire?" He sneezed.

"I can hear you." Albedo said. "You're obviously in fire need of help."

There was a small girl with blue hair to greet them. With her was another exceed. One that happy was head over heels for.

"No I've been working on mastering the other rookies Jutsu." He said. "No idea how whoever made this was able to recreated them perfectly but he did."

"H-hey buddy." Ryan shivered. "Th-think you can help Jane build a nice hot fire?" He sneezed.

"I can hear you." Albedo said. "You're obviously in fire need of help."
sage smiled and walked over to the girl. She chuckled seeing Happy with a crush. "Hi. I'm Sage Blackmoor"

"Yeah I never seen anything like this before. " Sakura said. "It sure is impressive"

Charmeleon nods. "Char char" Jane walked off to find some wood and came back with a few. She set it down and her Pokemon lit it. Jane sets her backpack down and pulls out a blanket. "Here Ryan"

"I am looking for assistance yes." He said. "Now what is that watch you're wearing." (You know I just remembered you still have that death sleep guy.)

sage smiled and walked over to the girl. She chuckled seeing Happy with a crush. "Hi. I'm Sage Blackmoor"

"Yeah I never seen anything like this before. " Sakura said. "It sure is impressive"

Charmeleon nods. "Char char" Jane walked off to find some wood and came back with a few. She set it down and her Pokemon lit it. Jane sets her backpack down and pulls out a blanket. "Here Ryan"

"I am looking for assistance yes." He said. "Now what is that watch you're wearing." (You know I just remembered you still have that death sleep guy.)
(yeah and he'll be around against soon)

"Wendy." She said. Peter looked at her. "Wow." He said.

"VRtrainer... Guy Sensei." He said. A holographic might guy appeared.

He took the blanket. "You're the best." He said wrapping himself up in the blanket. He sneezed again.

"It's more than you're mind can comprehend. But if you must know it allows me to transform into anything." Albedo said.

(yeah and he'll be around against soon)

"Wendy." She said. Peter looked at her. "Wow." He said.

"VRtrainer... Guy Sensei." He said. A holographic might guy appeared.

He took the blanket. "You're the best." He said wrapping himself up in the blanket. He sneezed again.

"It's more than you're mind can comprehend. But if you must know it allows me to transform into anything." Albedo said.
"Nice to meet you Wendy." She said. "I hope everyone has been kind to you so far."

"That looks exactly like guy sensei. Hmmm " Sakura said thinking of something. "I wonder if we can use the to know what's under Kakashi sensei's mask." She laughed at the thought of it.

Jane smiled but then frowned hearing him sneeze again. "Hopefully you won't catch a cold."

"Hmm may I see?" He asked. He was curious to see if it really worked as Albedo said.

"Nice to meet you Wendy." She said. "I hope everyone has been kind to you so far."

"That looks exactly like guy sensei. Hmmm " Sakura said thinking of something. "I wonder if we can use the to know what's under Kakashi sensei's mask." She laughed at the thought of it.

Jane smiled but then frowned hearing him sneeze again. "Hopefully you won't catch a cold."

"Hmm may I see?" He asked. He was curious to see if it really worked as Albedo said.
She nodded. "It's been great here."

"Alright! Who's ready for some fire hit training!" The holographic guy said stroking a dramatic pose.

He nodded. "Thanks Jane. Don't know what I'd do without you around." He said. His current travel buddy, Beedrill, cuddled up to him.

Albedo rolled his eyes. He fiddles with the Ultimatrix and transformed into Humungosaur.

She nodded. "It's been great here."

"Alright! Who's ready for some fire hit training!" The holographic guy said stroking a dramatic pose.

He nodded. "Thanks Jane. Don't know what I'd do without you around." He said. His current travel buddy, Beedrill, cuddled up to him.

Albedo rolled his eyes. He fiddles with the Ultimatrix and transformed into Humungosaur.
Sage nods. "That's great. So what kind of magic can you use?"

Sakura smiles. "Yeah that's a lot like Guy. Let's get to training"

Jane smiled and sat by the fire. charmeleon then took her hat.

"Impressive beast. That may be of some use to me. " he held out his hand. "I am Conquest, I am looking for someone to mess with some people I know. To distract them so I can go work on my plan"

Sage nods. "That's great. So what kind of magic can you use?"

Sakura smiles. "Yeah that's a lot like Guy. Let's get to training"

Jane smiled and sat by the fire. charmeleon then took her hat.

"Impressive beast. That may be of some use to me. " he held out his hand. "I am Conquest, I am looking for someone to mess with some people I know. To distract them so I can go work on my plan"
"I'm an air dragon Slayer." She answered.

Ryan laughed a little at that.

"Depends. What do I get out of it?" He asked.

"I'm an air dragon Slayer." She answered.

Ryan laughed a little at that.

"Depends. What do I get out of it?" He asked.
"Nice another dragon slayer." Sage said. "I can't wait to see your magic in action"

Jane just laughed and shook her head. "I really need to get you your own hat"

Conquest smiled. "What would you like?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back