• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Jane laughed hearing the echo.

"Okay let's head there" Gwen said getting on the ship.

"I'll find you when I'm ready do whatever you need" conquest vanished.
He looked at the source. "What are you?" He asked. "What are you?" A glowing blue flower answered back.

"I'm driving." Kevin said moving to the pilots chair.

Albedo walked back into the city.

He looked at the source. "What are you?" He asked. "What are you?" A glowing blue flower answered back.

"I'm driving." Kevin said moving to the pilots chair.

Albedo walked back into the city.
Jane walked over to the flower curious. "Do you just copy us?"

"Of course you are" she,said

Conquest appeared back at his house. He started to prep things to make sure magical barrier.

Jane walked over to the flower curious. "Do you just copy us?"

"Of course you are" she,said

Conquest appeared back at his house. He started to prep things to make sure magical barrier.
"Do you just copy us?" It repeated in her voice now.

Kevin stroked the dash. "I missed you old friend."

Cell's soul sat on a chair his arms folded as he thought with a frown on his face.

"Do you just copy us?" It repeated in her voice now.

Kevin stroked the dash. "I missed you old friend."

Cell's soul sat on a chair his arms folded as he thought with a frown on his face.
"weird" she said and went to pick the flower

"Why don't you just kiss it" she said

"Something wrong?" He asked

"Weird." It repeated.

Ben snickered. "Don:t worry Gwen he only has eyes for you... And his car."

"I need to be stronger." He said.
She picked the flower.

Gwen laughed. "I think his car is higher on the list than i am."

"I can give you souls to be stronger" he said. He reached into his body and pulled out a small soul. It wasn't his. "This is a reaper soul I got a while back. "

She picked the flower.

Gwen laughed. "I think his car is higher on the list than i am."

"I can give you souls to be stronger" he said. He reached into his body and pulled out a small soul. It wasn't his. "This is a reaper soul I got a while back. "
'Weird." It said again.

"Hey." Kevin said. "It's not that high." He said.

He took it. (I'm getting soul eater vibes)

(I never seen it) "what are you?" She asked.

Gwen laughed.

Cell felt an increase in strength
"What are you?" It repeated. "that's en echo flower." A voice said. It was Sans with his blue pokeball hoodie and benie. "It does exactly as the name implies."

The approached Los Angeles and landed outside town. Ben stood up. "Let's go."

"Amazing." He said.

"What are you?" It repeated. "that's en echo flower." A voice said. It was Sans with his blue pokeball hoodie and benie. "It does exactly as the name implies."

The approached Los Angeles and landed outside town. Ben stood up. "Let's go."

"Amazing." He said.
"Oh its cool" she smiled.

Gwen nods. "Let's get to searching"

"Indeed it is" Conquest smiled. "With a live reaper I can transfer their energy into another person. I did it when I trapped the horsemen."

"Oh its cool" she smiled.

Gwen nods. "Let's get to searching"

"Indeed it is" Conquest smiled. "With a live reaper I can transfer their energy into another person. I did it when I trapped the horsemen."
"Oh it's cool." The flower echoed.

"Alright." Kevin said.

"Amazing." He said. "Where are we on restoring my life."

"It may get a bit annoying" she chuckled.

Gwen nods.

"I'll be getting it soon " he said.
"welp. just walk away then." He said.

Peter transformed. He locked the Biomnitrix gauntlets together. "You guys still haven't seen my awesome handiwork." He said. "Wildrath." He transformed into a mix of Wildmutt and Rath

"Please do. I have no issue serving you. So long as you can promise me revenge."

"welp. just walk away then." He said.

Peter transformed. He locked the Biomnitrix gauntlets together. "You guys still haven't seen my awesome handiwork." He said. "Wildrath." He transformed into a mix of Wildmutt and Rath

"Please do. I have no issue serving you. So long as you can promise me revenge."
"okay" Jane nods.

"That's awesome ben" she said

"on that pinto fellow? You will get your revenge and I'll help make you stronger than before. Now I must work on a holding chamber downstairs since im out of snowglobes." Conquest said. "Hmm maybe you can help albedo get the reaper."

"okay" Jane nods.

"That's awesome ben" she said

"on that pinto fellow? You will get your revenge and I'll help make you stronger than before. Now I must work on a holding chamber downstairs since im out of snowglobes." Conquest said. "Hmm maybe you can help albedo get the reaper."
"Alright Beedrill. You're on." Ryan said.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING GWEN TENNYSON!" Wildrath said. "IT IS COOL! I CAN SMELL ALBEDO FROM HERE! LETS GO!"

"I can.... If you restore me."

"Alright Beedrill. You're on." Ryan said.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING GWEN TENNYSON!" Wildrath said. "IT IS COOL! I CAN SMELL ALBEDO FROM HERE! LETS GO!"

"I can.... If you restore me."
Jane went to train with eevee.

"Lead the way" she said.

"I will. Give me an hour" he said and vanished.

Beedrill started doing speed drills.

He started running.

Cell leaned back. He better come good on this.
Jane and Eevee practiced with attacking.

Gwen follows behind him.

It was an hour later that conquest returned. He set Cell's body down on the ground before returning his spirit into his body. Cell would feel a rush of power, unlike Dabria when Conquest brought people back he didn't drain his energy. Cell would also feel that conquest still had a tie to him. "There, your back but I can still make you more powerful."

Jane and Eevee practiced with attacking.

Gwen follows behind him.

It was an hour later that conquest returned. He set Cell's body down on the ground before returning his spirit into his body. Cell would feel a rush of power, unlike Dabria when Conquest brought people back he didn't drain his energy. Cell would also feel that conquest still had a tie to him. "There, your back but I can still make you more powerful."
"Battle?" He asked.

They found Albedo.

Cell looked at his body. "Stronger." He said. "I will help you as long as you make me stronger.*

"Battle?" He asked.

They found Albedo.

Cell looked at his body. "Stronger." He said. "I will help you as long as you make me stronger.*
"Sure" she smiled. "Just against these two?" She asked looking at Beedrill and Eevee.

"There he is." Gwen said

Conquest smiled. "I will. Now how about you go get Albedo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back