• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Eevee got hit. "Eev"

(Against cell?) "Ben what kind of alien is that"
(yeah. Her magic is super strong and Ben can transform into powerful races) "Beedrill tackle."

"I don't know. Biomnitrix?" He asked. "Biomechanical organism. Made from several species. Two of which are unidentified and cannot be identified, insufficient sample data."

(yeah. Her magic is super strong and Ben can transform into powerful races) "Beedrill tackle."

"I don't know. Biomnitrix?" He asked. "Biomechanical organism. Made from several species. Two of which are unidentified and cannot be identified, insufficient sample data."
(Ok) "dodge and use sand attack" she said.

"Hmm that's a crazy being. Well let's try and fight this guy" she said

eevee fainted.
"That biometric comes in handy" Gwen said
"Whoa." He said. "Is your Eevee okay? Poison Sting is not a powerful move." He walked over to the Pokemon.

"Yeah it does." He said. "That guy. I don't know what it was but did you feel that... Heat radiating off of him?"

"Whoa." He said. "Is your Eevee okay? Poison Sting is not a powerful move." He walked over to the Pokemon.

"Yeah it does." He said. "That guy. I don't know what it was but did you feel that... Heat radiating off of him?"
Jane picks up eevee. "Eevee only has done a few battles not many. She'll be okay"

Gwen nods. "A little "

Jane picks up eevee. "Eevee only has done a few battles not many. She'll be okay"

Gwen nods. "A little "
He gave Eevee a revive and then a potion. He pet Eevee. "We're gonna help you get big and strong."

"You need to train." Pinto said behind them. "Hey Pinto." Ben said. Pinto looked at the other two. "Who are the sidekicks?"

He gave Eevee a revive and then a potion. He pet Eevee. "We're gonna help you get big and strong."

"You need to train." Pinto said behind them. "Hey Pinto." Ben said. Pinto looked at the other two. "Who are the sidekicks?"
"Eevee" the Pokemon said. Jane smiles.

"Hey we aren't side kicks" she said.

Conquest was waiting for cell and Albedo.

"Eevee" the Pokemon said. Jane smiles.

"Hey we aren't side kicks" she said.

Conquest was waiting for cell and Albedo.
He offered Eevee a pokepuff.

"They're my friends. This is cousin Gwen and her Boyfriend Kevin." Ben said.

Cell returned with Albedo.

He pet Eevee with a smile.

"Right. Let's go " he said walking the rustbucket. "We're going to the lookout."

Cell was silent.
Jane smiles. Eevee jumps to the ground.

"And what about him?" Gwen asks looking at pinto.

"Cell explain to me your abilities" he asked.

Jane smiles. Eevee jumps to the ground.

"And what about him?" Gwen asks looking at pinto.

"Cell explain to me your abilities" he asked.
(Pinto's the one who said that)
Ryan stood up but lost his balance his knees still a little weak.

"I could destroy the planet in one attack." He said. "That's all you need to know."

(Pinto's the one who said that)
Ryan stood up but lost his balance his knees still a little weak.

"I could destroy the planet in one attack." He said. "That's all you need to know."
(Oh my bad) Jane helps him up. "Maybe we should just relax for the rest of the day"

"Yes that's good to know." He said. "Now if you can get me the reaper then I will let you have some of her power. We just need to do it without Vita or the other horsemen."

(Oh my bad) Jane helps him up. "Maybe we should just relax for the rest of the day"

"Yes that's good to know." He said. "Now if you can get me the reaper then I will let you have some of her power. We just need to do it without Vita or the other horsemen."
He nodded. "yeah."

"Of course." He said. "I can use my instantaneous transmission to find her."

He nodded. "yeah."

"Of course." He said. "I can use my instantaneous transmission to find her."
Jane sits down.

Conquest nods. "Alright. Bring her back here when your done."

Dabria was working on her motorcycle since she was letting Vita rest from the fight with Albedo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back