• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Red firsssst." Slime urged. Though she could feel the urgency he was feeling that was more a side affect of the bond. Not him yet ng to take over. She could also feel whatever she was feeling
"Okay" she said. Mudd looked at sage with concern. "You know you have a symbiote on you right?" Sage nods. "Yes I know"

"Okay" she said. Mudd looked at sage with concern. "You know you have a symbiote on you right?" Sage nods. "Yes I know"
The Symbiote jumped off. "You don't need me now you have your demonsssss." It landed on the ground. Raditz.opened the container and it went in.

He looked at Mudd. "YOU'RE BACK!" He said. "Ahem. Good. I need someone to get back to healing. No one does your job right in hell." He said. "Zan-Kyri can help you."
Mudd smiled. "Alright sir." Sage nods. "Then zan-kyri it is. I don't want to bother my master "

Sage went through.
They were out of sight. "I'm going to cast a spell on you to make you look and sound like her Prince. You must act accordingly to convince her though. She must believe you are who you look to be or she'll never return your magic to you."

They were out of sight. "I'm going to cast a spell on you to make you look and sound like her Prince. You must act accordingly to convince her though. She must believe you are who you look to be or she'll never return your magic to you."
Sage nods. "Got it. I'll try"

Everyone hung back just in case. Sage now looked just like Red's prince.
sage went out to red. Red looked shocked. "Master...how are you back?". Sage was quick to think of something. "I have more loyal followers than just you. Now I hear you got your otherself's magic. " Red nods. "Yeah I did. ". Sage nods. "I need it, coming back has left me weak."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back