• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"there also was this one guy demon wizard guy." Sage said as she tried to remember his name.( I literally forgot his name)
(Zan-Kyri. Not a wizard. Half fire-genie lol) "Well I don't like the idea of dealing with someone who's name you can't remember." Raditz said.

It was a new Day. Ryan was walking back to the Gym with Jane. "You got it this time?" He asked.

(Zan-Kyri. Not a wizard. Half fire-genie lol) "Well I don't like the idea of dealing with someone who's name you can't remember." Raditz said.

It was a new Day. Ryan was walking back to the Gym with Jane. "You got it this time?" He asked.
(That was his name. Lol I forgot what he was) " it was zan-kyri. Sorry it's been awhile since I seen him.) She said.

"Yeah I think so" Jane nods.

(That was his name. Lol I forgot what he was) " it was zan-kyri. Sorry it's been awhile since I seen him.) She said.

"Yeah I think so" Jane nods.
Raditz was thinking. Goku looked board. The clones and Corinn had left and Cayde-6 and Conner-12 were conversing. Cayde looked at her. "We gotta go. Someone's has information on where the rest of my fire team is. And Ikora really struggles without me." He said. "Yeah right she's probably enjoying peace and quiet without you." Conner said. "Honestly Conner. That was really hurtful." Cayde shot back.

Raditz was thinking. Goku looked board. The clones and Corinn had left and Cayde-6 and Conner-12 were conversing. Cayde looked at her. "We gotta go. Someone's has information on where the rest of my fire team is. And Ikora really struggles without me." He said. "Yeah right she's probably enjoying peace and quiet without you." Conner said. "Honestly Conner. That was really hurtful." Cayde shot back.
Sage nods. "Okay. Thank you both for your help. If you ever need anything feel free to ask" Mudd smiled watching. Skor motioned for them to walk away a bit so they could talk.

Cayde-6 and Conner-12 walked off and disappeared. Raditz looked at the two of them. "They better talk quick. We have work to do."
"They will, they probably want to catch up" sage said. Skor looked at Mudd. "So you planning on mentioning Sage could just make a deal with a demon to get her magic back? It won't be the same magic depending on the demon.". Mudd smiled. " I don't see you telling her. " Skor laughed. "I'm not strong enough to make deals. Your the one who can make body for souls." Mudd nods. "It wasnt my choice to make stone bodies, I'll only do it if needed." He nods. "So quill must be back in hell now. Shall we go get him? And what about prince?" Mudd shrugs. "Knowing him he made his own deal with Red."

"They will, they probably want to catch up" sage said. Skor looked at Mudd. "So you planning on mentioning Sage could just make a deal with a demon to get her magic back? It won't be the same magic depending on the demon.". Mudd smiled. " I don't see you telling her. " Skor laughed. "I'm not strong enough to make deals. Your the one who can make body for souls." Mudd nods. "It wasnt my choice to make stone bodies, I'll only do it if needed." He nods. "So quill must be back in hell now. Shall we go get him? And what about prince?" Mudd shrugs. "Knowing him he made his own deal with Red."
Corinn watched the small group from the rooftop. He had finished his job no reason to keep bothering them. He wondered what they thought of him. Probably just saw him as nothing more than a dirty thief. Little did they know that was leagues better than what he was born into. (BACKSTORY TIME)

He was born into the Dark Brotherhood. An organization of Assassin's. They took contracts and were contacted magically by the Black Sacrament. He shuddered at the thought. They had a cultish Devotion to Sithis the "Dread Father" and the Night Mother the latter of whom was mention in the Black Sacrament. From an early age he was taught to use a bow and dagger. To kill mercilessly and ruthlessly. He remembered always dreading the day that a contract would fall upon him. But fall upon him it did. What was worse was that the contract he was given wasn't even important. It was an induction into the family business. He was supposed to kill a shoemaker. A shoemaker who's only mistake was sending a noble a pair of shoes that was a size to big.

The man was innocent, a good father, and a good husband. He didn't deserve to die. And Corinn knew it. So he ran away. Found himself joining the thieves guild thanks to his learnt skills. Sure he was a thief, he would steal, lie, and scam. But he wasn't a murderer. One thing about the thieves guild is that they didn't turn a profit killing. They didn't like blood money. He always wondered if his family carried out the contract themselves. Always wondered if they thought about him. His answer was almost immediately answered and someone stabbed him in the back. "ARGH!" It was loud enough that everyone could hear.

Corinn watched the small group from the rooftop. He had finished his job no reason to keep bothering them. He wondered what they thought of him. Probably just saw him as nothing more than a dirty thief. Little did they know that was leagues better than what he was born into. (BACKSTORY TIME)

He was born into the Dark Brotherhood. An organization of Assassin's. They took contracts and were contacted magically by the Black Sacrament. He shuddered at the thought. They had a cultish Devotion to Sithis the "Dread Father" and the Night Mother the latter of whom was mention in the Black Sacrament. From an early age he was taught to use a bow and dagger. To kill mercilessly and ruthlessly. He remembered always dreading the day that a contract would fall upon him. But fall upon him it did. What was worse was that the contract he was given wasn't even important. It was an induction into the family business. He was supposed to kill a shoemaker. A shoemaker who's only mistake was sending a noble a pair of shoes that was a size to big.

The man was innocent, a good father, and a good husband. He didn't deserve to die. And Corinn knew it. So he ran away. Found himself joining the thieves guild thanks to his learnt skills. Sure he was a thief, he would steal, lie, and scam. But he wasn't a murderer. One thing about the thieves guild is that they didn't turn a profit killing. They didn't like blood money. He always wondered if his family carried out the contract themselves. Always wondered if they thought about him. His answer was almost immediately answered and someone stabbed him in the back. "ARGH!" It was loud enough that everyone could hear.
"That's Corrin" sage said hearing the scream. She ran in the direction.

"That's Corrin" sage said hearing the scream. She ran in the direction.
She saw a man with his dagger in Corinn's back. "Let this be a lesson. When your in the dark brotherhood! You're in for life or else!" He stabbed Corinn several times more and pushed him off the roof. He fell down past the ground and into water canal below sinking to the bottom.

She saw a man with his dagger in Corinn's back. "Let this be a lesson. When your in the dark brotherhood! You're in for life or else!" He stabbed Corinn several times more and pushed him off the roof. He fell down past the ground and into water canal below sinking to the bottom.
"Raditz go after the attacker." Sage said before jumping in the canal to get Corinn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back