• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Emma just stared speechless.

They grabbed and her and Cayde-6 used a device to teleport them Prince. (The Good Prince)
"See " Jessica smiled.

Red kept close to Link, as soon as she could heal him they were getting out of here. She looked surprised seeing this version of her master. "Prince"

"Emma it's ok." Tommy said

"No" she said
She calmed down. "That's why you disappeared?"

Cayde-6 out the Barrell of his gun against Link's head. "I don't have time to play nice lady. You may be used to dealing with those self ritious do no killing heroes... I'm not one of those. Summon the damn demon and let our friend do his work."

She calmed down. "That's why you disappeared?"

Cayde-6 out the Barrell of his gun against Link's head. "I don't have time to play nice lady. You may be used to dealing with those self ritious do no killing heroes... I'm not one of those. Summon the damn demon and let our friend do his work."
Tommy nods. "He was doing some training"

"Let me heal link first." She said.

Tommy nods. "He was doing some training"

"Let me heal link first." She said.
"I needed to get a handle on my magic. Turns out I have a lot of it." He said.

"We don't trust you." Cayde-6 said. "It's fine." Prince said. "Let her heal him. She can't leave until I let her."

"I needed to get a handle on my magic. Turns out I have a lot of it." He said.

"We don't trust you." Cayde-6 said. "It's fine." Prince said. "Let her heal him. She can't leave until I let her."
Tommy nods.

Red went over to link and started to heal him. She whispered. "When I'm done I'll try teleporting us out"

Tommy nods.

Red went over to link and started to heal him. She whispered. "When I'm done I'll try teleporting us out"
"Anyway that's enough from me." He rsted his head on the table.

Prince smiled. She was planning something neferious. He knew this because she felt a horrible shock,

"Anyway that's enough from me." He rsted his head on the table.

Prince smiled. She was planning something neferious. He knew this because she felt a horrible shock,
Jessica smiled. "Well your now in the loop. I wonder if anyone else at this school can do magic."

"Ah" she felt the shock. "Who did that!"

"Shouldn't you be dealing with your own version of me?" Red asked
"I don't know my version of you. Father created me for the purpose of keeping evil in check and that's what I do." He said.

The fake was successfully made and Corinn switched them out. They had all seven dragonballs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back