• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He looked her in the eyes as if trying to determine weather or not she was telling the truth. "You realize what you're getting into right?" He asked. "I like you too... But I'm not an especially passionate person."

They walked off.

Link sighed. "Fine. I'll help." He said. "You get ready to make a deal with him to bring me back." He said taking out his sword. He was just going to... What? Kill himself? Red found that she hated that idea more than any other idea they could come up with.
"That's ok just be yourself" Jessica smiled

Red frowned . "No don't! I don't like that idea"

"That's ok just be yourself" Jessica smiled

Red frowned . "No don't! I don't like that idea"
He finished his food. "Come on. I'll walk you home." He said. "Though maybe not through a conventional path." He said opening the door.

"Well I don't like the idea of someone's feelings for me being fake." He said. "Oh their plenty real. That's the difference between my power and a love potion." Rejin said.

He finished his food. "Come on. I'll walk you home." He said. "Though maybe not through a conventional path." He said opening the door.

"Well I don't like the idea of someone's feelings for me being fake." He said. "Oh their plenty real. That's the difference between my power and a love potion." Rejin said.
"That works" she said following him in.

Red just blushed unsure what to say

"Wow" she said

"I uh don't got a plan" she admits
He looked around. "You guys are still doing travel club right?"

"Well we do. And it's one hell of a doozy." Cayde-6 said appearing with Conner-12. "Hey what're You- ARGH!" Dark Link pushed res out of the way and took a shot to shoulder. (Being around Red is hazerdous to his health)

He looked around. "You guys are still doing travel club right?"

"Well we do. And it's one hell of a doozy." Cayde-6 said appearing with Conner-12. "Hey what're You- ARGH!" Dark Link pushed res out of the way and took a shot to shoulder. (Being around Red is hazerdous to his health)
(Lol) "yeah we are" she nods

"Link!" She shouted. She made a fire ball and tossed it at them

(Lol) "yeah we are" she nods

"Link!" She shouted. She made a fire ball and tossed it at them
"Cool. You still have room for one more?" He asked. "We need to get together in a club room... Emma should probably find out about my powers sooner rather than later."

Cayde-6 blew up getting hit by the ball. "NO CAYDE!" Conner-12 pretended to be worried. Very convincingly.

"Cool. You still have room for one more?" He asked. "We need to get together in a club room... Emma should probably find out about my powers sooner rather than later."

Cayde-6 blew up getting hit by the ball. "NO CAYDE!" Conner-12 pretended to be worried. Very convincingly.
"Sure we can hold a meeting tomorrow " she said

She sent a lightning blast at cayde

"Sure we can hold a meeting tomorrow " she said

She sent a lightning blast at cayde
He nodded as they walked through the cherry blossoms. He led her through a bush and they came out the other side at her house. He looked at her. "Well this is you right?" He asked.

Conner was also killed. Then both of the revived in a flash of light. "Taadaaa! Back from the dead." Cayde-6 said. "You can't kill us." Conner said. "Not on your own anyway." He was trying to prompt her to summon a demon.

He nodded as they walked through the cherry blossoms. He led her through a bush and they came out the other side at her house. He looked at her. "Well this is you right?" He asked.

Conner was also killed. Then both of the revived in a flash of light. "Taadaaa! Back from the dead." Cayde-6 said. "You can't kill us." Conner said. "Not on your own anyway." He was trying to prompt her to summon a demon.
"Yep home sweet home" she said

Red summoned a demon but it wasn't quill.

See ya" she smiled and headed inside.

The demon multiplies before cayde shot it.
He went home.

"Argh! Seriously?" Cayde asked. "Now I have to kill more of you." He sighed. "Alright come on." He taunted the now multiples of demons to attack him. "Come on. You're moms a fallen skank." He said. it was obvipously meant to be offensive even if they didn't get it."

He went home.

"Argh! Seriously?" Cayde asked. "Now I have to kill more of you." He sighed. "Alright come on." He taunted the now multiples of demons to attack him. "Come on. You're moms a fallen skank." He said. it was obvipously meant to be offensive even if they didn't get it."
Jessica went inside.

The demon didn't seem to get it. It let out a loud roar which turned into a super Sonic screech.

When Jessica and Emma walked in her perked up.

"Now that's getting her done." Cayde-6 said. He pointed his gun at her.
When Jessica and Emma walked in her perked up.

"Now that's getting her done." Cayde-6 said. He pointed his gun at her.
"OK we are all here" Jessica said

Red made a fireball appear in her hand. "I'll keep killing you as many times as it takes" she tossed another fireball at them.

"OK we are all here" Jessica said

Red made a fireball appear in her hand. "I'll keep killing you as many times as it takes" she tossed another fireball at them.
"Good." He said standing up. "Emma. I can do magic." He said.

The rolled out of the way. They were waiting for her to let out Quill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back