• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Jessica followed him.

Sage sighed. "Alright."

Red took sludge back to thier tent.
He closed the door and started cooking. "make yourself comfortable." He said gesturing to the traditional japanese style floor in the living room. Once again. No chairs.

As she walked out she saw Corinn. "So... Stealing time?"

He went into his container.

He closed the door and started cooking. "make yourself comfortable." He said gesturing to the traditional japanese style floor in the living room. Once again. No chairs.

As she walked out she saw Corinn. "So... Stealing time?"

He went into his container.
She sat on the ground, she didn't mind.

"It was a gift..I don't know if we should just take it." She said

Red smiled.

She sat on the ground, she didn't mind.

"It was a gift..I don't know if we should just take it." She said

Red smiled.
He laid out some Hamberg Steak. He sat down across from her. "My dad's been put into rehab... So it's just me. The guy who trained me talked to the courts. Apparently he could pull some strings... The place is mine and I'm free to live in my own.

"Well look at it this way. It is one of seven magical wish granting orbs created for the specific purpose of making people's deepest desires come true. Hanging in that shop.... Just another pretty rock." He said.

Dark Link came back to the tent. He grabbed his cot and sleeping bag and left. He wasn't going to sleep anywhere near sludge.

He laid out some Hamberg Steak. He sat down across from her. "My dad's been put into rehab... So it's just me. The guy who trained me talked to the courts. Apparently he could pull some strings... The place is mine and I'm free to live in my own.

"Well look at it this way. It is one of seven magical wish granting orbs created for the specific purpose of making people's deepest desires come true. Hanging in that shop.... Just another pretty rock." He said.

Dark Link came back to the tent. He grabbed his cot and sleeping bag and left. He wasn't going to sleep anywhere near sludge.
"That's good" she said. "So who is this guy?"

"Yeah I know" she said.

Red sighs.

"That's good" she said. "So who is this guy?"

"Yeah I know" she said.

Red sighs.
"Don't know for sure. Some big shot trying to make his way to the top of magic politics. I think his name was Jace of something." He said. "His magic was far different from me own but he was still able to teach me to control it."

"So I'd steal it... Buuut I am technically under your employment so it's up to you who, what, and where I pilfer from..

Sludge said nothing he just went still and silent moving only occasionally

"Don't know for sure. Some big shot trying to make his way to the top of magic politics. I think his name was Jace of something." He said. "His magic was far different from me own but he was still able to teach me to control it."

"So I'd steal it... Buuut I am technically under your employment so it's up to you who, what, and where I pilfer from..

Sludge said nothing he just went still and silent moving only occasionally
Jessica nods "that's good"

"Yeah but earlier you pickpocket from a noble." She said. "Hmm maybe we can make a fake and switch it"

Red sighed. "I'm going for a walk."

Jessica nods "that's good"

"Yeah but earlier you pickpocket from a noble." She said. "Hmm maybe we can make a fake and switch it"

Red sighed. "I'm going for a walk."
He laid back. "Now back to my awkward life of being a social outcast." He said. "Such a blessed life it is."

"I put the money back." He said rolling his eyes. "Besides. It was a black-briar. She was probably gonna give that money to some thieves anyway to steal for her. I just cut out the middle man."

Sludge just nodded.

He laid back. "Now back to my awkward life of being a social outcast." He said. "Such a blessed life it is."

"I put the money back." He said rolling his eyes. "Besides. It was a black-briar. She was probably gonna give that money to some thieves anyway to steal for her. I just cut out the middle man."

Sludge just nodded.
Jessica smiled.

"Yeah" she said

Red walks out.

"What's the smile for?" He asked.

"Fine your the boss. I'll see what can be done about making a fake." He said walking off.

Dark Link was poking at a campfire.
"Im just glad you're back. I missed you" she said.

"Ok' she said

Red didn't say anything to him.she just wanted to clear her head for a bit.

"Im just glad you're back. I missed you" she said.

"Ok' she said

Red didn't say anything to him.she just wanted to clear her head for a bit.
"Don't see why." He said. "Despite all that's changes I'm still kind of a nobody at school." He said.

They found someone who could make a fake. But it was going to take a few days.

He didn't say anything to her. She now had to decide who was more important to her.

"Don't see why." He said. "Despite all that's changes I'm still kind of a nobody at school." He said.

They found someone who could make a fake. But it was going to take a few days.

He didn't say anything to her. She now had to decide who was more important to her.
"So? I like you." She said.

"Guess that's something" she said.

Red just walked into the forest. She would have a hard time deciding it all.

"So? I like you." She said.

"Guess that's something" she said.

Red just walked into the forest. She would have a hard time deciding it all.
"I know. You're good person you like everyone." He said. (Yes he's that oblivious)

Cayde-6 started exploring outside Riftin to fill the time. The Saiyans spent most of their time eating. Gunner, Bandage, and Conner-12 joined the guards patrols and... No one knows where Corinn went.

And yet the more she thought the more she couldn't get Link out of her mind. This infatuation was becoming obsession

"I know. You're good person you like everyone." He said. (Yes he's that oblivious)

Cayde-6 started exploring outside Riftin to fill the time. The Saiyans spent most of their time eating. Gunner, Bandage, and Conner-12 joined the guards patrols and... No one knows where Corinn went.

And yet the more she thought the more she couldn't get Link out of her mind. This infatuation was becoming obsession
Jessica just laughed.

Sage spent time talking with Skor

"Ugh" she said and sat down on a log. "Get out of my head"

Jessica just laughed.

Sage spent time talking with Skor

"Ugh" she said and sat down on a log. "Get out of my head"
"What's so funny?" He asked.

She found out how they can get back her other demons and how Prince helped Skor.

"So..." Rejin said. "There's an easy fix get him to fall for you. Or kill him."

"What's so funny?" He asked.

She found out how they can get back her other demons and how Prince helped Skor.

"So..." Rejin said. "There's an easy fix get him to fall for you. Or kill him."
"Just you." She said

"Okay..at least we know a way to get quill back." She said. Skor nods. "We just need red to summon him."

" I'm not going to kill him. " She said. "Hmm I could try a love potion. "

"Just you." She said

"Okay..at least we know a way to get quill back." She said. Skor nods. "We just need red to summon him."

" I'm not going to kill him. " She said. "Hmm I could try a love potion. "
"I don't get the joke." He said.

"Good luck with that. She knowssss the trick now. She won't sssumon anyone around usss."

"For about three hours." Rejin said. "The feelings must be real or they won't last. And manufactured feelings won't help you."

"I don't get the joke." He said.

"Good luck with that. She knowssss the trick now. She won't sssumon anyone around usss."

"For about three hours." Rejin said. "The feelings must be real or they won't last. And manufactured feelings won't help you."
"No joke" she smiled. "Hizako don't you know that a girl likes you when she is sitting right in front of you"

Sage sighed. "True"

"Darn" she said.

"No joke" she smiled. "Hizako don't you know that a girl likes you when she is sitting right in front of you"

Sage sighed. "True"

"Darn" she said.
"I don't think any girl at our school would be interested in me like that." He said.

"We'll get them back." Cayde-6 said walking in. "Just let me and Conner at them. They'll have a hell of a time trying to kill us."

"You're smart you figure something out."

"I don't think any girl at our school would be interested in me like that." He said.

"We'll get them back." Cayde-6 said walking in. "Just let me and Conner at them. They'll have a hell of a time trying to kill us."

"You're smart you figure something out."
"Well I am" she said

"Yeah I noticed" sage said

"I hate you."

"I'm not joking." She said.

Yeah I guess it is" sage said

Red sighed
He looked at her and leaned forward. "What?" He asked. "You're.... Serious?" He asked. "Actually nevermind. This isn't the place for any kind of confession." He said.

"Alright. Well. I'm gonna go cause hell. And we will talk to you later." Cayde-6 said.

"So..." Dark Link said. "You're feelings aren't by choice." He had been listening.

He looked at her and leaned forward. "What?" He asked. "You're.... Serious?" He asked. "Actually nevermind. This isn't the place for any kind of confession." He said.

"Alright. Well. I'm gonna go cause hell. And we will talk to you later." Cayde-6 said.

"So..." Dark Link said. "You're feelings aren't by choice." He had been listening.
"Yes I am" she said.

Sage nods. "Okay"

"I wanted to keep sludge alive, the price was this guy changing one thing about me" she said

"Yes I am" she said.

Sage nods. "Okay"

"I wanted to keep sludge alive, the price was this guy changing one thing about me" she said
He looked her in the eyes as if trying to determine weather or not she was telling the truth. "You realize what you're getting into right?" He asked. "I like you too... But I'm not an especially passionate person."

They walked off.

Link sighed. "Fine. I'll help." He said. "You get ready to make a deal with him to bring me back." He said taking out his sword. He was just going to... What? Kill himself? Red found that she hated that idea more than any other idea they could come up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back