• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Sounds good" she nods
Three days later the word had been spread and the stage at school had been set. The concert started at 6. Jackson had started with a few fun songs from fallout boy including Phoenix, Immortals, Centuries, and My songs know what you did in the dark. Then it got to the last song. Jackson gave issane his phone and had her plug it in. "This next song goes to Hizako and his friends. Recently I was told things between him an a member of hi family weren't great." He was referring to his mother though not by name. "That this member of his family was toxic toward him. Since he's been gone for awhile. I thought that this song in his honor would be a good way to end the night." He got on a piano and positioned the microphone. He began to sing Survivor by Destiny's child.

Three days later the word had been spread and the stage at school had been set. The concert started at 6. Jackson had started with a few fun songs from fallout boy including Phoenix, Immortals, Centuries, and My songs know what you did in the dark. Then it got to the last song. Jackson gave issane his phone and had her plug it in. "This next song goes to Hizako and his friends. Recently I was told things between him an a member of hi family weren't great." He was referring to his mother though not by name. "That this member of his family was toxic toward him. Since he's been gone for awhile. I thought that this song in his honor would be a good way to end the night." He got on a piano and positioned the microphone. He began to sing Survivor by Destiny's child.

Isanne plugged in the phone and watched from backstage

Isanne plugged in the phone and watched from backstage
When he finished the song the auditorium filled this cheers. He laid back panting and sweating. He always put absolutely everything he had into these preformances. As people started leaving he started cleaning up. Emma stayed behind with Tommy and maybe Jessica to thank him. (Jessica is up to you)

When he finished the song the auditorium filled this cheers. He laid back panting and sweating. He always put absolutely everything he had into these preformances. As people started leaving he started cleaning up. Emma stayed behind with Tommy and maybe Jessica to thank him. (Jessica is up to you)
Jessica walked over. "Thank you for preforming." Tommy nods. "Yeah you did great"

Jessica walked over. "Thank you for preforming." Tommy nods. "Yeah you did great"
"Thanks." He said drinking from his water bottle. He sighed. "Talk about full house. Didn't think the flyers would grab that many people's attention." He said. Sam walked by carrying some equipment his wings were folded against his back but clearly visible. "Your music speaks for itself." There was a clapping at the end of the hallway.

"Thanks." He said drinking from his water bottle. He sighed. "Talk about full house. Didn't think the flyers would grab that many people's attention." He said. Sam walked by carrying some equipment his wings were folded against his back but clearly visible. "Your music speaks for itself." There was a clapping at the end of the hallway.
Isanne nods. "It does." She was currently in her disguise. Jessica smiled. "Plus it was great to see you two" she turned hearing the clapping.

"Hug her" Tommy whispered
Hizako looked at her. "H-hey." He hugged her back. "Aw. Such a touching reunion. It's gross. Let's get out of here before I barf." "shut up Dark." Sam whispered.

Back with the others. They were on their way to Riften. The next Dragonball was there.

Dark Link woke up and left to do some training. He looked momentarily at Red before leaving.

Hizako looked at her. "H-hey." He hugged her back. "Aw. Such a touching reunion. It's gross. Let's get out of here before I barf." "shut up Dark." Sam whispered.

Back with the others. They were on their way to Riften. The next Dragonball was there.

Dark Link woke up and left to do some training. He looked momentarily at Red before leaving.
Jessica smiled. "So you back now?"

Sage walked with the others silently. Skor constantly looked around in case of amy threats.

Red just watched him leave

Jessica smiled. "So you back now?"

Sage walked with the others silently. Skor constantly looked around in case of amy threats.

Red just watched him leave
"Yeah. Yeah I'm back now." He said.

"Riften Home of the Thieves Guild. My kind of town." Corinn said with a grin. "Should we be worried about having him in the group?" Cayde-6 asked. "I mean he's not gonna walk off one night with all my glimmer right?" "As much as I dislike you focus on glimmer... I have to agree with Cayde. Are we sure we can trust a thief?"

Sludge was trying to get her attention. Probably to bad mouth Dark Link again. That seemed to be all he did anymore

"Yeah. Yeah I'm back now." He said.

"Riften Home of the Thieves Guild. My kind of town." Corinn said with a grin. "Should we be worried about having him in the group?" Cayde-6 asked. "I mean he's not gonna walk off one night with all my glimmer right?" "As much as I dislike you focus on glimmer... I have to agree with Cayde. Are we sure we can trust a thief?"

Sludge was trying to get her attention. Probably to bad mouth Dark Link again. That seemed to be all he did anymore
"Good" Jessica smiles. Tommy nods. "Arnt you worried about your mom?"

"I can keep an eye on him." Skor said

"What now" red asked

"Good" Jessica smiles. Tommy nods. "Arnt you worried about your mom?"

"I can keep an eye on him." Skor said

"What now" red asked
"Not anymore." He said. "I'll cross that bridge when I get there."

"Can you?" Corinn asked. It was in that moment that everyone realized... No one could see him.

Sludge went off on the usual spat of dealing with this stupid lovey dovey thing she had going on.

"Not anymore." He said. "I'll cross that bridge when I get there."

"Can you?" Corinn asked. It was in that moment that everyone realized... No one could see him.

Sludge went off on the usual spat of dealing with this stupid lovey dovey thing she had going on.
Tommy nods. "Okay"

"Where did he go" sage said

"Just shut up." She said having enough of it

Tommy nods. "Okay"

"Where did he go" sage said

"Just shut up." She said having enough of it
"Anyway. I'm heading home for the night." Hizako yawned.

"Behind you." Corinn said right next to her. Startling her some.

Sludge went silent. He wanted his friend back. It seemed he's have to take matters into his own hands

"Anyway. I'm heading home for the night." Hizako yawned.

"Behind you." Corinn said right next to her. Startling her some.

Sludge went silent. He wanted his friend back. It seemed he's have to take matters into his own hands
Tommy nods. "Okay see you tomorrow? "

Sage jumped. "Please don't do that"

Red left the tent.

Tommy nods. "Okay see you tomorrow? "

Sage jumped. "Please don't do that"

Red left the tent.
"Probably not." He asks. "School's number one slacker. Remember?"

"You can TRY to keep an eye on me. The moment I don't want to be seen I'm gone."

Sludge left his tank and slithered off. He was still gone when she returned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back