• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The jar opened and Slime started bonding to Raditz. It was a slow bond but not torturous. Raditz looked at Sage. He didn't have the sharpened teeth. In fact. He wasn't even fully bonded to the alternative black Symbiote. All that was different was his gi. "Huh. I thought you could cover my whole body. That's the Spider said about your race." Slime covered his body completely. But he still didn't have the sharp teeth. His eyes although completely white were still a normal shape. "Well. I certainly still feel in control." Raditz said.

When Peter got home that day. Everything was gone. All of his gear. His specialized nano suit. Everything. It was either smashed or destroyed. With a note attatched. A note from Wolf Spider. "You're so special all this fancy gadgets. Let's see you work without them."
"Are we sure this isn't a trap." Sage said. Skor nods. "It's not. Your friend is in control. Just try." Sage nods. " I trust you Skor..." She looked at the symbiote nervously. "Okay come here then"

"Are we sure this isn't a trap." Sage said. Skor nods. "It's not. Your friend is in control. Just try." Sage nods. " I trust you Skor..." She looked at the symbiote nervously. "Okay come here then"
It slowly started bonding to her. It was reminiscent of Sludge's bonding but just.different enough. It didn't feel like it was trying to wrestle away control. I promissse. I will not try to take control. Me and my friend only sssseek to help.

It slowly started bonding to her. It was reminiscent of Sludge's bonding but just.different enough. It didn't feel like it was trying to wrestle away control. I promissse. I will not try to take control. Me and my friend only sssseek to help.
Sage nods. "Okay.."

"I don't know..he doesn't seem like he wants to gain control... anyway how are you" she asked
"Wolf Spider found my apartment. He's destroyed everything I have related to Spider-Man stuff." Peter said. "So I'm back at square one. But I mean. I've kind of been back at square one since this whole multiverse thing started anyway so maybe it's for the best." He said.

"Wolf Spider found my apartment. He's destroyed everything I have related to Spider-Man stuff." Peter said. "So I'm back at square one. But I mean. I've kind of been back at square one since this whole multiverse thing started anyway so maybe it's for the best." He said.
"Maybe " she nods.

"I underssstand. Your prince issss pure evil." He said.

"She's getting settled into the apartment with Sam. Their good." He said. "Oh yeah... Sam is alive again."
"Yes he is.." she said. "Look..ill take the help but if I feel like you are taking control or changing my thoughts then I'm having Skor get rid of you."

"He is?" He said surprised.

"Yes he is.." she said. "Look..ill take the help but if I feel like you are taking control or changing my thoughts then I'm having Skor get rid of you."

"He is?" He said surprised.
"Fair enough."

Jackson nodded. He went back home. (Remember only Issane know about Hizako) He told Issa e his plan to hold a concert

"Fair enough."

Jackson nodded. He went back home. (Remember only Issane know about Hizako) He told Issa e his plan to hold a concert
(She knows he had magic not that he is still alive. Tommy knows he is alive). Sage nods. "Okay." Skor smiled. "Okay all good now? You trust slime?" Sage shrugs. " We'll see"

"Want help?" She asked. Jackson would remember she didn't have her watch anymore so she couldn't wear her human disguise.

(She knows he had magic not that he is still alive. Tommy knows he is alive). Sage nods. "Okay." Skor smiled. "Okay all good now? You trust slime?" Sage shrugs. " We'll see"

"Want help?" She asked. Jackson would remember she didn't have her watch anymore so she couldn't wear her human disguise.
(no I mean of those three she's the only one who knows about his magic) Slime went silent. "Jusssst think about needing to fight when you need me."

He looked at her. He recreated her watch.

"Okay" she said

Isanne smiled. "My watch. Thanks"
Jackson nodded. "And I could use some help." He said. "I'll give you my phone during the prefomance with an audio file. It'll have the parts I can't play by myself. By which I mean I can't make multiple versions of me for this concert." He said. "Just plug it in and start the file."

Jackson nodded. "And I could use some help." He said. "I'll give you my phone during the prefomance with an audio file. It'll have the parts I can't play by myself. By which I mean I can't make multiple versions of me for this concert." He said. "Just plug it in and start the file."
"I can do that" she nods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back