• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
It landed in front of Cayde-6. "You know." He looked back at the group. "Now that I see this thing up close... this may have been a mistake." It's jaws then bit him in half killing him.

"You're welcome now run." He said. "I know someone who can sssssever her control over you completely." (I'm going to make a good guy prince BTW What I'm doing with Peter is big. Everyone except him and Sage and the members of Fairy Tail are going to forget him)
sage kept running.

(Oh ok.) Skor nods and runs. Red glared. "Come back here!" Her eyes glow as she tried getting back control.

sage kept running.

(Oh ok.) Skor nods and runs. Red glared. "Come back here!" Her eyes glow as she tried getting back control.
(scratch that last bit) Cayde-6 then came back to life. "Okay that was disgusting." He began shooting the dragon more.

She really wasn't able to.

Sage found a place to hide.

"How.." she said and went back to Dark link.
Corinn looked at her. "No. Come here." He dragged her to a much better hiding spot before taking out his bow. Conner-12 had pulled out a submachine gun and was advancing. Sage saw a few clones in full armor running to also fight the dragons. Apparently the remaining clones decided to help take care of them.

The blue Symbiote went through a portal. Skor saw Prince. But not like any he had scene. Prince didn't have the claws or the sharp teeth. Other than that he looked mostly the same. Except his colors were silver and gold.

Corinn looked at her. "No. Come here." He dragged her to a much better hiding spot before taking out his bow. Conner-12 had pulled out a submachine gun and was advancing. Sage saw a few clones in full armor running to also fight the dragons. Apparently the remaining clones decided to help take care of them.

The blue Symbiote went through a portal. Skor saw Prince. But not like any he had scene. Prince didn't have the claws or the sharp teeth. Other than that he looked mostly the same. Except his colors were silver and gold.
Sage watched.

"Prince" he said.

Sage nods. "Okay"

He glared still not fully beliveing it. "Ok"
Raditz pushed the others out of the way. "Fight me Dragon!" He yelled. He liked fighting but needed to deal with quickly. He yelled transforming to max. Super Saiyan blue.

c6901f226092665377ca18531381c660.png

"What do you need?" Prince asked.

Raditz pushed the others out of the way. "Fight me Dragon!" He yelled. He liked fighting but needed to deal with quickly. He yelled transforming to max. Super Saiyan blue.

View attachment 710741

"What do you need?" Prince asked.
"Wow that's some transformation " she said.

"Red. I need to get myself free of her. She has control of me and my friend quill. " He said. He already knew Mudd was dead.

"Wow that's some transformation " she said.

"Red. I need to get myself free of her. She has control of me and my friend quill. " He said. He already knew Mudd was dead.
He grabbed the dragon. "Begone!" The threw it into the air and then obliterated it with a double Sunday.

"I see. Give me your arm." He said.

He returned to base form.

He pricked it with a needle. "This is going to hurt." He said. He cut the words free into Skor's arm. As Red healed Dark Link she felt pain as the words were also embedded into her arm.
Sage just watched.

Skor nodded as he held back his scream. Red stopped healing dark as the felt the word on her. "Ah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back