• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah that's what Herb told me" she said

Prym smiled and kissed him back.
"That sly dog." Raditz said. "We'll have to talk to him about that later." He said. "Or I could drop by the guy wherever he is and get you some of those magic shots. No idea why you need them but I'm bored of doing nothing. I'm not sneaking or shooting. Feels like I back with the Vanguard. Wherever Zavala and Ikora are... I hope their alright." Cayde-6 said.

Anakin didn't respond. He didn't mind them being close. A new Jedi order where you could love was something he supported. But watching them like this. Did make him think of Padme.

At the villain camp Kakarot was still fuming over the loss of the Dragon balls.

"That sly dog." Raditz said. "We'll have to talk to him about that later." He said. "Or I could drop by the guy wherever he is and get you some of those magic shots. No idea why you need them but I'm bored of doing nothing. I'm not sneaking or shooting. Feels like I back with the Vanguard. Wherever Zavala and Ikora are... I hope their alright." Cayde-6 said.

Anakin didn't respond. He didn't mind them being close. A new Jedi order where you could love was something he supported. But watching them like this. Did make him think of Padme.

At the villain camp Kakarot was still fuming over the loss of the Dragon balls.
"If they look at the Moon they turninto big apes.' sage said.

Prym smiled. "So shall we continue to get back to work."

"Calm down" red said

"If they look at the Moon they turninto big apes.' sage said.

Prym smiled. "So shall we continue to get back to work."

"Calm down" red said
"Really. Like the funny mind or the mindless beast kind?" He asked. "Depends." Raditz said. "I've trained in the form so I mostly have it under control. Kakarot however would have no control over the form. Luckily this version of Kakrot... Kakarot you have immunity the moon. You know this!" Raditz barked. "And you let me believe. Ugh!"

"Yes." Rin said sitting down.

Link walked out. "Okay. I've ordered a small troop. 8 clones. We'll get more once we've earned the Speaker of the Mane's trust."

Dark Link sat next to her handing her a plate of food. "I want to talk to you."

"Really. Like the funny mind or the mindless beast kind?" He asked. "Depends." Raditz said. "I've trained in the form so I mostly have it under control. Kakarot however would have no control over the form. Luckily this version of Kakrot... Kakarot you have immunity the moon. You know this!" Raditz barked. "And you let me believe. Ugh!"

"Yes." Rin said sitting down.

Link walked out. "Okay. I've ordered a small troop. 8 clones. We'll get more once we've earned the Speaker of the Mane's trust."

Dark Link sat next to her handing her a plate of food. "I want to talk to you."
Sage laughed.

She nods.

Lucy nods. "Sounds good"

Red takes it. "Thanks." She blushed a bit. "Oh you do.."

Sage laughed.

She nods.

Lucy nods. "Sounds good"

Red takes it. "Thanks." She blushed a bit. "Oh you do.."
"Oh right." Goku said. "I forgot."

"Until then. Elsweyr has plenty of food stuff to offer too... Shall we?" He asked. He looked down. "You know. You should go with the others. To get the dragonballs." He said. He looked guilty for some reason. She saw that guilt before. This was about Aquarius.

"I'm going to be straight with you. I don't think you should bring that Prince guy back." He said.

"Oh right." Goku said. "I forgot."

"Until then. Elsweyr has plenty of food stuff to offer too... Shall we?" He asked. He looked down. "You know. You should go with the others. To get the dragonballs." He said. He looked guilty for some reason. She saw that guilt before. This was about Aquarius.

"I'm going to be straight with you. I don't think you should bring that Prince guy back." He said.
Sage nods.

Lucy sighed. "We could ask then when they get the dragon balls to let us know."

"Why?" Red asked

Sage nods.

Lucy sighed. "We could ask then when they get the dragon balls to let us know."

"Why?" Red asked
Corinn came running out with the Dragonball in hand. "RUN AWAY!" He was being followed by soldiers.

Link nodded.

"Because he'll just try to control you if you do. I don't care what the Saiyan says. You aren't a minion or a follower. Up summon them. You should control them. Not the other way around."

Corinn came running out with the Dragonball in hand. "RUN AWAY!" He was being followed by soldiers.

Link nodded.

"Because he'll just try to control you if you do. I don't care what the Saiyan says. You aren't a minion or a follower. Up summon them. You should control them. Not the other way around."
"Ok we better run" she said.

"Let's go eat" she said.

"I do control them" she said. "Want me to show you?"

"Ok we better run" she said.

"Let's go eat" she said.

"I do control them" she said. "Want me to show you?"
"No way." Goku said. "I'm going to fight."

Link nodded again. "Yeah. The inn has the best food."

"But that Prince. He'll want to control you again... You should be his master. Not the other way around." Dark Link said. He looked into her intently. And part of her found herself agreeing with him.

"No way." Goku said. "I'm going to fight."

Link nodded again. "Yeah. The inn has the best food."

"But that Prince. He'll want to control you again... You should be his master. Not the other way around." Dark Link said. He looked into her intently. And part of her found herself agreeing with him.
"I guess there is no talking you out of it." She said.

Lucy smiled. "To the inn then"

"Hmm guess your right" she said

Sage decided to watch knowing Goku could most likely take them.

Lucy smiled taking his hand.

"I will" red said
Goku ran into the fray ready to fight.

They went to the inn. The food smelled wonderful.

Dark Link sighed looking at her. "I hope you do." He patted her shoulder and walked off. Sudge watched from his tank. He felt jelouse and hates Dark Link. He needed to kill him.

Goku ran into the fray ready to fight.

They went to the inn. The food smelled wonderful.

Dark Link sighed looking at her. "I hope you do." He patted her shoulder and walked off. Sudge watched from his tank. He felt jelouse and hates Dark Link. He needed to kill him.
(Lol sludge is jelous) sage watched.

"Hmm smells good" she said.

Red watched him walk off.

"Oh yeah" she said

"That sounds good" she said.

Red turned. "Yes?"
"I can't go Super Saiyan 4 I learned a different set." He said.

He nodded. "Toe garlic pork stews." He said.

He made a bunch of shapes and gestures. And she understood what he was getting at. "Get rid of this infatuation with the warrior before I lose it"

"I can't go Super Saiyan 4 I learned a different set." He said.

He nodded. "Toe garlic pork stews." He said.

He made a bunch of shapes and gestures. And she understood what he was getting at. "Get rid of this infatuation with the warrior before I lose it"
sage nods. "Okay"

Lucy smiled

"I dont know how to get rid of it" she said?

sage nods. "Okay"

Lucy smiled

"I dont know how to get rid of it" she said?
He kept running with them.

Link sat with her.

"The wish granter told me." Sludge thought o himself. He shaped as a dagger through the heart. Killing Dark Link would break the infatuation.

He kept running with them.

Link sat with her.

"The wish granter told me." Sludge thought o himself. He shaped as a dagger through the heart. Killing Dark Link would break the infatuation.
Sage kept running.

Lucy smiles. "So have you done any heroing since you been here?"

"So killing him would break this?" She said.

Sage kept running.

Lucy smiles. "So have you done any heroing since you been here?"

"So killing him would break this?" She said.
Goku caught up to them panting but loking staisfied.

"Uh... I stopped a mugging." He said. "That's about it."

Probably. But she really didn't want to kill him. (Now its up to you would her character be better off with or without the love interest I mean hey. Villains have feelings too)

Goku caught up to them panting but loking staisfied.

"Uh... I stopped a mugging." He said. "That's about it."

Probably. But she really didn't want to kill him. (Now its up to you would her character be better off with or without the love interest I mean hey. Villains have feelings too)

"Good now?" Sage asked
"Well that's something" Lucy said.

(I want her to keep it. But I love that sludge is jelous) "but what if I don't want to" red said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back