• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
(Ok I'll be heading to bed soon. ) "Oh really" she said
(Alright. It's finished) "What you know how quick I got you the last one. This will be easy.

Lucifer was with Lucy watching everyone from a ball. "Hmm. It seems our green clad hero has decided to... Change course."

(Alright. It's finished) "What you know how quick I got you the last one. This will be easy.

Lucifer was with Lucy watching everyone from a ball. "Hmm. It seems our green clad hero has decided to... Change course."
"Hmm ok" she said

"I wonder why" Lucy said

He disappeared. Raditz rolled his eyes. "Can't we just fight our way through?"

"He knows what's happening during that Era. He's taken upon himself to play hero."
"Sometimes fighting isn't the best option " sage said.

Lucy chuckled. "Sounds like him"

"Sometimes fighting isn't the best option " sage said.

Lucy chuckled. "Sounds like him"
"It's the most fun." Goku mumbled. "Well I hate to say it guys but I don't enough bullets for all those guys." Cayde-6 said. (Playing Cayde-6 is really tough)

Lucifer nodded. "Want to join him?"

Lucifer nodded. "Peter seems to be settling into normal life quite well.

"It's the most fun." Goku mumbled. "Well I hate to say it guys but I don't enough bullets for all those guys." Cayde-6 said. (Playing Cayde-6 is really tough)

Lucifer nodded. "Want to join him?"

Lucifer nodded. "Peter seems to be settling into normal life quite well.
"Yeah but it might not be the best" she said to goku.

Lucy nods. "Sure."

"Yeah but it might not be the best" she said to goku.

Lucy nods. "Sure."
Goku sat down. "I can feel the rust building." He said. "Why don't you train Sage then. I haven't test her strength since the sand run.

He took to Riverhold where Link currently was.

"Yeah we can do that" sage nods.

Lucy looks around.
Goku jumped up. "Alright."

Riverhold was a small settlement with a single in. An outdoor market it the plaza. A religious temple. And a historian building. The largest building was a building that belonged to the so called Speaker of The Mane. The leader of Riverhold.

Goku jumped up. "Alright."

Riverhold was a small settlement with a single in. An outdoor market it the plaza. A religious temple. And a historian building. The largest building was a building that belonged to the so called Speaker of The Mane. The leader of Riverhold.
Sage nods.

Lucy went looking for Link

Goku put up his fists. "Don't underestimate me. I may look small but I'm plenty strong."

Link was in the market place talking to a Kahjiit. A Cat Person.
"I know how strong sayians are. I would never underestimate you." Sage said and ran towards Goku to kick him.

Lucy walked toward him. "Hey link"

Sage got ready to block.

"How's it going." She said
She blocked a kick. A strong kick that still hurt even to block.

"Well..." He said. "Not sure yet. I'm trying to figure where to start. I know the history but not the order of events... Fighting Monsters is what I do though so I'll figure out where to go next." He said. "If I can convince Rin to send a dispatch of clones to help out."

She blocked a kick. A strong kick that still hurt even to block.

"Well..." He said. "Not sure yet. I'm trying to figure where to start. I know the history but not the order of events... Fighting Monsters is what I do though so I'll figure out where to go next." He said. "If I can convince Rin to send a dispatch of clones to help out."
"Wow." She said getting pushed back by the kick a bit.

Lucy nods. "Well good idea"

"Wow." She said getting pushed back by the kick a bit.

Lucy nods. "Well good idea"
"Widen you stance. You need to be able to protect all parts of your body." Goku said.

He called Rin again. Rin was his homeworld. A forest planet in the outer rim with Prym. They were together enjoying the peace. Just as Prym had scene in her visions.

"Widen you stance. You need to be able to protect all parts of your body." Goku said.

He called Rin again. Rin was his homeworld. A forest planet in the outer rim with Prym. They were together enjoying the peace. Just as Prym had scene in her visions.
Sage nods and fixes her stance. ", Okay"

Prym smiled looking around, the peace was nice. It was just like her visions.

Sage nods and fixes her stance. ", Okay"

Prym smiled looking around, the peace was nice. It was just like her visions.
He punched again.

Rin picked up his com. After hearing Link out he nodded. "Well the Clones are meant to be a sect of the new Jedi Order rather than a military force. If you think Elsweyr needs help that much then I authorize you to take command of the clone forces. I'm going to keep enjoying my peacetime with Prym and... Our guest." He said. "Guest?" Link asked. "Anakin. The reformed Darth Vader. He's helping to rebuild the order as a knight."

He punched again.

Rin picked up his com. After hearing Link out he nodded. "Well the Clones are meant to be a sect of the new Jedi Order rather than a military force. If you think Elsweyr needs help that much then I authorize you to take command of the clone forces. I'm going to keep enjoying my peacetime with Prym and... Our guest." He said. "Guest?" Link asked. "Anakin. The reformed Darth Vader. He's helping to rebuild the order as a knight."
Sage blocked it and returned the punch.

Prym listened to Rin's conversation.

Sage blocked it and returned the punch.

Prym listened to Rin's conversation.
She managed to hit. Not very strong or damaging but she landed a solid punch. "Hey." Goku said. "Not bad." The young boy Saiyan stepped back. Night time was rolling around. Raditz refused to look at it. "Kakarot keep you eyes on the ground." He said. "Why?" Goku asked looking down. "Because there are several moons up there and we both have tails."

She managed to hit. Not very strong or damaging but she landed a solid punch. "Hey." Goku said. "Not bad." The young boy Saiyan stepped back. Night time was rolling around. Raditz refused to look at it. "Kakarot keep you eyes on the ground." He said. "Why?" Goku asked looking down. "Because there are several moons up there and we both have tails."
"Oh pinto didn't give you guys a shot so you wouldn't transform?" Sage said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back