• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She nods and follows Raditz.
(Basically undead and Dragons during this time in Elsweyr) They ended up back in Skyrim. Things seemed to have returned mostly to normal. Including the civil war starting up again. The clones living here didn't seem to be getting involved which was a good thing as their technology would certainly turn the tide for whichever side they joined.

(Basically undead and Dragons during this time in Elsweyr) They ended up back in Skyrim. Things seemed to have returned mostly to normal. Including the civil war starting up again. The clones living here didn't seem to be getting involved which was a good thing as their technology would certainly turn the tide for whichever side they joined.
" So where is the next dragon ball." She said.

"Calm down" she said
"This is weird. Don;t you dare drop me!" He yelled.

As Peter came back from work he saw Max Dillon hanging around the bugle again. He didn't pay it much mind. Max was desperate for his job back. But Peter did feel kind of bad as he was basically going above and beyond to keep his job. Inadvertently making it so Max can't

"This is weird. Don;t you dare drop me!" He yelled.

As Peter came back from work he saw Max Dillon hanging around the bugle again. He didn't pay it much mind. Max was desperate for his job back. But Peter did feel kind of bad as he was basically going above and beyond to keep his job. Inadvertently making it so Max can't
Sage laughed.

(Hmm wonder what Prym and rin are doing.)

Sage laughed.

(Hmm wonder what Prym and rin are doing.)
(nothing much at the moment but I don't think having them with Peter against Electro is a good idea. In fact Peter's gonna have his first fight with most of his villains solo. I'm mostly going through what I'm calling the "Back To Basics" arc. It's gonna strip him of all his fancy tools. Leave him back at square one. Webshooters. Spider-Powers. Spandex suit.)

They landed near the embassy. It was guarded. Well guarded. More so than the king's palace back at Sage's old home.

(nothing much at the moment but I don't think having them with Peter against Electro is a good idea. In fact Peter's gonna have his first fight with most of his villains solo. I'm mostly going through what I'm calling the "Back To Basics" arc. It's gonna strip him of all his fancy tools. Leave him back at square one. Webshooters. Spider-Powers. Spandex suit.)

They landed near the embassy. It was guarded. Well guarded. More so than the king's palace back at Sage's old home.
(Oh i wasn't suggesting that. I was just curious since the war is over) "hmm lots of guards" she muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back