• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Okay." She said.

"What? Look sis your better off." He said.

He walked off.
He set his stuff down and got out his homework, along with a few copies of the same homework. He had been doing the bullies homework since Hizako disappeared.

"Just shut it." She said.

"Ok I need to find a disguise then." Sage said

He set his stuff down and got out his homework, along with a few copies of the same homework. He had been doing the bullies homework since Hizako disappeared.

"Just shut it." She said

"Ok I need to find a disguise then." Sage said
"You really shouldn't have to do that." She said.

Joel rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm going out." He grabbed his keys and left.

ER scoffed. "Or don't anyone tries to start something they'll deal with us."

"You really shouldn't have to do that." She said.

Joel rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm going out." He grabbed his keys and left.

ER scoffed. "Or don't anyone tries to start something they'll deal with us."
"Beats getting beat up more than I already do." He said.

Jessica sighed.

"Good point" she said

Her mother walked in. "Someone's here to see Tom." She said.

A few people of both sexes looked at her with suggestive looks.
"Thank you ma'am. I'll be back." He said. He walked off to the door.

Sage noticed the looks, she kept close to her group.

"Thank you ma'am. I'll be back." He said. He walked off to the door.

Sage noticed the looks, she kept close to her group.
Someone sat on the couch. He had a blue hoodie with the hood covering his face.

A man approached them. "Hey beauti-" Cayde-6 put his arm around Sage. "Stay away from my lady buddy. Okay?"

"Uh hi?" Tommy said

Sage just waited.
He looked at him. "It's been a while." He said. Hizako pulled down his hood.

"Back off you weird metal man." The man pushed Cayde out of the way. "Hey... I was just being polite before things inevitably got ugly." Cayde said kicking the man.

He looked at him. "It's been a while." He said. Hizako pulled down his hood.

"Back off you weird metal man." The man pushed Cayde out of the way. "Hey... I was just being polite before things inevitably got ugly." Cayde said kicking the man.
"Hizako! What happened to you man?" He asked happy to see his friend.

"Walk away sir" sage said to the man. "Or else"

"Hizako! What happened to you man?" He asked happy to see his friend.

"Walk away sir" sage said to the man. "Or else"
"Shh." He said. "I'm not ready to come back yet." He said. "I've been taken to the Bermuda triangle. I'm learning to control my magic. I just wanted to let you know." He waved his hand and Tommy's eye healed.

"I'd listen to the magic lady. Who knows. She might turn you into a frog. Or I could just shoot you." Cayde said.

"Shh." He said. "I'm not ready to come back yet." He said. "I've been taken to the Bermuda triangle. I'm learning to control my magic. I just wanted to let you know." He waved his hand and Tommy's eye healed.

"I'd listen to the magic lady. Who knows. She might turn you into a frog. Or I could just shoot you." Cayde said.
"That's awesome" he smiled. "Thanks for fixing my eye"

"Cayde let's just keep going." She moved his arm off her and start walking towards the inn again.

"That's awesome" he smiled. "Thanks for fixing my eye"

"Cayde let's just keep going." She moved his arm off her and start walking towards the inn again.
"Look Tommy. I'm going to be gone me another four weeks. You need to learn to stand up for yourself in that time.

"Sayonara fellas." He said.

"Look Tommy. I'm going to be gone me another four weeks. You need to learn to stand up for yourself in that time.

"Sayonara fellas." He said.
"You really came back to tell me that?" He said. "Look I know but I been like this since forever. Standing up to them won't work."

Sage kept walking, glad that a fight didn't break out.

"You really came back to tell me that?" He said. "Look I know but I been like this since forever. Standing up to them won't work."

Sage kept walking, glad that a fight didn't break out.
"And... Tell Jessica that I'll be back one day. And that I'm sorry for telling at her. I can't guarantee that I'll be all that different when I come back but I'll try." He said disappearing.

Cayde-6 sat down and ordered a drink.

"And... Tell Jessica that I'll be back one day. And that I'm sorry for telling at her. I can't guarantee that I'll be all that different when I come back but I'll try." He said disappearing.

Cayde-6 sat down and ordered a drink.
He nods. "Okay"

Sage stood in a corner and just waited for thier next move.

He nods. "Okay"

Sage stood in a corner and just waited for thier next move.
He disappeared completely. He had left something on the couch. It was for Jessica. A four leaf clover

A man noticed Raditz's and Goku's tails. "Huh. Tails. What did your mommy have something for Kahjiit"?" He asked. "And? Is that an issue. From I can tell Kahjiit or these Cat people are the dominant race in this country." He said. "Either way. No. I am a Saiyan. The greatwat warrior race ever known." He said. "And the most modest." Cayde-6 commented.

He disappeared completely. He had left something on the couch. It was for Jessica. A four leaf clover

A man noticed Raditz's and Goku's tails. "Huh. Tails. What did your mommy have something for Kahjiit"?" He asked. "And? Is that an issue. From I can tell Kahjiit or these Cat people are the dominant race in this country." He said. "Either way. No. I am a Saiyan. The greatwat warrior race ever known." He said. "And the most modest." Cayde-6 commented.
He picked up the four leaf clover. He would go see Jessica after he was done doing homework with emma.

"Doesn't matter what they are." Sage said.

He picked up the four leaf clover. He would go see Jessica after he was done doing homework with emma.

"Doesn't matter what they are." Sage said.
"What was that?" Emma asked. She didn't know about Hizako's power.

The man walked up to Raditz. "We don't like newcomers. Less you willing to pay the newcomers fee." He said leaning close to Raditz's face. Raditz looked ready to go along with the guy was trying to start but clearly was holding his tongue. "Right. Well as soon as we have money we'll pay." He said. "Not what I said. I said pay up now." The man pulled out a dagger. Raditz sighed. "Alright. You want a your fee. Here you go!" He punched the man in the stomach. He doubled over coughing.

"What was that?" Emma asked. She didn't know about Hizako's power.

The man walked up to Raditz. "We don't like newcomers. Less you willing to pay the newcomers fee." He said leaning close to Raditz's face. Raditz looked ready to go along with the guy was trying to start but clearly was holding his tongue. "Right. Well as soon as we have money we'll pay." He said. "Not what I said. I said pay up now." The man pulled out a dagger. Raditz sighed. "Alright. You want a your fee. Here you go!" He punched the man in the stomach. He doubled over coughing.
"Nothing, let's just get back to our homework." He said

"This isn't going to end well." Sage rolled up her sleeves getting ready for a fight

He nods and continues working on their homework.

Sage stood ready.
The next day any time someone tried to mess with him something bad happened to them. Nothing harmful but but all they all ended up losing their homework that he did for them after he gave it to them.

Goku looked at Raditz? "Fight?" He asked. "Seems so little brother." Raditz said. They both got ready to fight. Cayde-6's drink got knocked over. "Hey my Booze!" He said. "That's it! It's shooting time!" Conner-12 facepalmed. Link stood next to Sage. "We're travelling with idiots." He murmured.

The next day any time someone tried to mess with him something bad happened to them. Nothing harmful but but all they all ended up losing their homework that he did for them after he gave it to them.

Goku looked at Raditz? "Fight?" He asked. "Seems so little brother." Raditz said. They both got ready to fight. Cayde-6's drink got knocked over. "Hey my Booze!" He said. "That's it! It's shooting time!" Conner-12 facepalmed. Link stood next to Sage. "We're travelling with idiots." He murmured.
Tommy smiled. He met with Jessica at her locker and told her about what he learned. Jessica smiled looking at the clover.

"Idiots that love to fight" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back