• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"She said you did some kind of ritual before she lost the baby." She said
He rolled his eyes. "That's what she thought that was? Way off the mark. I couldn't self cast back then so I used rituals. I was just using a spell to talk to my pet hamster."

Jessica laughed. "Oh really"
(I... Really wanna do a My Hero Thread... King is never around so I might make one) "Really." He said.

Back in hell everyone was preparing to go back to Nirn. A Namekian was there and had made dragonballs. Three wishes. Everyone had decided better to use those instead. Plus with the war taken care of by Lucifer they could call on the clones to assist the search.

(I... Really wanna do a My Hero Thread... King is never around so I might make one) "Really." He said.

Back in hell everyone was preparing to go back to Nirn. A Namekian was there and had made dragonballs. Three wishes. Everyone had decided better to use those instead. Plus with the war taken care of by Lucifer they could call on the clones to assist the search.
(Do it!) "Well maybe you should tell her that" she said.

Sage was surprised to see a new set of dragon balls. She didn't know they could get new ones made.

(Do it!) "Well maybe you should tell her that" she said.

Sage was surprised to see a new set of dragon balls. She didn't know they could get new ones made.
"Forget it. I don't care what she thought or why." He said. "She had her chance to try and clear things up and she never did."

Peter had gone with her. The Nirn they went to was an alternate one. An alternate timeline that was also furthur back historically. The were searching Norther Elsweyr home of the Kahjiiti people in the second Era. ER and GT Goku. A young child Goku had gone with them to assist the search.

"Forget it. I don't care what she thought or why." He said. "She had her chance to try and clear things up and she never did."

Peter had gone with her. The Nirn they went to was an alternate one. An alternate timeline that was also furthur back historically. The were searching Norther Elsweyr home of the Kahjiiti people in the second Era. ER and GT Goku. A young child Goku had gone with them to assist the search.
"Ok" she nods.

"Okay so how close are we to one" she asked

"Well what are the reasons?" She asked

Sage nods. "Ok"
"Tommy and I... Became fast friends. Well. I mean. I just kind of followed him around and he went with it. Anyway. When I'm asleep. My magic can... Sometimes get the better of me. I've burned, exploded, flooded, and all number of things more time than I can count. That's another reason I nap so much. But I have protected wards around my room and my own little spot in the library. That way I can't use my magic while I'm asleep. But I didn't set up those wards. And I don't know how to set up those wards.

ER walked toward the town. It was more like a settlement. A settlement of thugs and ruffians. (And where I'll be introducing another a thief character. Speaking of I'm almost done planning out Thief's and Cana's thing)

Peter walked to the daily bugle with a toolbox. He had stayed behind to try and earn some money. It was glamorous but magic or not he still planned to marry Sage. And he needed money to pay for the wedding and living expenses. (Basically keeping him here for Electro)

"Tommy and I... Became fast friends. Well. I mean. I just kind of followed him around and he went with it. Anyway. When I'm asleep. My magic can... Sometimes get the better of me. I've burned, exploded, flooded, and all number of things more time than I can count. That's another reason I nap so much. But I have protected wards around my room and my own little spot in the library. That way I can't use my magic while I'm asleep. But I didn't set up those wards. And I don't know how to set up those wards.

ER walked toward the town. It was more like a settlement. A settlement of thugs and ruffians. (And where I'll be introducing another a thief character. Speaking of I'm almost done planning out Thief's and Cana's thing)

Peter walked to the daily bugle with a toolbox. He had stayed behind to try and earn some money. It was glamorous but magic or not he still planned to marry Sage. And he needed money to pay for the wedding and living expenses. (Basically keeping him here for Electro)
Jessica nods. "I see. So who set up the wards?"

Sage nods and follows ER. (Ok)

"I see" she said

"Oh no" sage looks around.
He sighed looking down. "This isn't yours. Or Tommy's problems. Honestly Jessica I've been nothing but trouble for you. Why are you still here?" He asked. "I'm giving you an out. Your life will be safer and better without me in it. You and Tommy both. Even Emma would be better off."

"Oh man there are just beans in here. I was hoping for gold." A voice said behind them.

Name: Corinn Deft-Step
Species: Bosmer (wood elf)
Alignment: Good
Sex: male
Appearence (picture preferred): Short bosmer with pointy ears. Waxy tan skin. Black spiked hair. And red eyes. He wears a grey outfitade from leather.

Universe of origin: Elder Scrolls
Powers (if applicable): Way of Shadows. He can temporarily turn invisible and teleport short distances.
Skills:Sneak attack: His sneak attacks are especially effective but he can hold his own in a fight. Acrobatic and stealthy. He's also surprisingly good alchemist and cook.
Weaknesses: Can be killed
Weapons (if applicable): Sword of Frost. Dagger of Flames. Bow of Shock.
Backround (optional): He was born in Northern Elsweyr in the stitches where he learned the main trade of the town. Crime. He's always been small time despite his immense skill in the thives trade.
Other info (optional) Circumstances turned him to crime but I'm his heart of hearts he is noble. He and Thief would probably get along well

He sighed looking down. "This isn't yours. Or Tommy's problems. Honestly Jessica I've been nothing but trouble for you. Why are you still here?" He asked. "I'm giving you an out. Your life will be safer and better without me in it. You and Tommy both. Even Emma would be better off."

"Oh man there are just beans in here. I was hoping for gold." A voice said behind them.
"You haven't been trouble. You're not getting rid of me easily." She said.

Sage turned. "Drop the bag."

"You haven't been trouble. You're not getting rid of me easily." She said.

Sage turned. "Drop the bag."
"YOU DON'T GET IT!" He yelled suddenly. "I hate everything. I hate school. I hate people. I hate my mother. I hate my father. Myself. Where I live. The world the universe all of it! I hate it because it's all so normal and I can't be normal. I never got the chance to be! Everytime I see anything anymore I'm reminded that things can't be that way for me! There are only two people in the world that I don't hate? And I'll be damned before I lose control and hurt you to! Tommy always says that things should be easier with my powers. They aren't! I don't like being passive. I don't like being boring. But I don't have a choice!" He yelled. Even as he let out all this raw emotion intense heat radiated off of him. "I can't control my powers unless I cut myself off from feeling. That's why I can't really have friends... Because I can never be me around them. Or else I'll hurt them..." He only now realized how much suffering he'd bottled up. Jessica knew it now too. For almost a decade... He's hated himself. He's hated everything. For almost a decade he's suffered and buried that suffering deep suffocating his own feelings in the process.

Corinn rolled his eyes and tossed them bag. "Whatever. No coin. Not worth my time."

"YOU DON'T GET IT!" He yelled suddenly. "I hate everything. I hate school. I hate people. I hate my mother. I hate my father. Myself. Where I live. The world the universe all of it! I hate it because it's all so normal and I can't be normal. I never got the chance to be! Everytime I see anything anymore I'm reminded that things can't be that way for me! There are only two people in the world that I don't hate? And I'll be damned before I lose control and hurt you to! Tommy always says that things should be easier with my powers. They aren't! I don't like being passive. I don't like being boring. But I don't have a choice!" He yelled. Even as he let out all this raw emotion intense heat radiated off of him. "I can't control my powers unless I cut myself off from feeling. That's why I can't really have friends... Because I can never be me around them. Or else I'll hurt them..." He only now realized how much suffering he'd bottled up. Jessica knew it now too. For almost a decade... He's hated himself. He's hated everything. For almost a decade he's suffered and buried that suffering deep suffocating his own feelings in the process.

Corinn rolled his eyes and tossed them bag. "Whatever. No coin. Not worth my time."
Jessica took a step back feeling the heat.she frowned hearing him yell. She was caught off guard with how much he bottled up. She didn't know what to say.

Sage caught the bag.

Jessica took a step back feeling the heat.she frowned hearing him yell. She was caught off guard with how much he bottled up. She didn't know what to say.

Sage caught the bag.
He stopped radiating heat. He clenched his teeth. "I can't do this." He stood up and dashed towards lake at the park.

Corinn looked at the group. "Man the forigners get weirder every day. First Euraxia and her soldiers take over Rimmen now we have people with monkies tails and..." He looked at Cayde-6 and Conner-12. "Sentient Dwemmer Constructs?"

He stopped radiating heat. He clenched his teeth. "I can't do this." He stood up and dashed towards lake at the park.

Corinn looked at the group. "Man the forigners get weirder every day. First Euraxia and her soldiers take over Rimmen now we have people with monkies tails and..." He looked at Cayde-6 and Conner-12. "Sentient Dwemmer Constructs?"
"Wait" she said and ran after him.

Sage handed the beans back to ER.

He ran all the way to the Lake and jumped in fully clothed. No matter how long she waited he didn't come back up.

"Who are you" Corrin asked.
j
"Hizako!" She shouted. She stood there waiting. After awhile Jessica sat down to wait. "He has to come back up."

"Names Sage " she said

"Why are you still following me?" He asked.

Corinn looked at them. "And what business do you have in the stitches?"
"Because I worry about you. If you want me to leave you alone I will. I get that your afraid I will get hurt but I'm not. " Jessica sighed. "If you want me to leave you alone I will and just forget about you if that's what you want."

"None of your concern" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back