• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Because I worry about you. If you want me to leave you alone I will. I get that your afraid I will get hurt but I'm not. " Jessica sighed. "If you want me to leave you alone I will and just forget about you if that's what you want."

"None of your concern" she said
He stopped. "I just.... I can't... I don:t know!"

"Right." He said. "And what's this?" He said holding up Cayde-6's gun. "Hey that's mine.... This guy's good." He took his gun back. "Don't touch it again."

He stopped. "I just.... I can't... I don:t know!"

"Right." He said. "And what's this?" He said holding up Cayde-6's gun. "Hey that's mine.... This guy's good." He took his gun back. "Don't touch it again."
Jessica sighed. "Okay." She starts walking away it was getting late.

"Just leave us alone we got things to do" she said

Jessica sighed. "Okay." She starts walking away it was getting late.

"Just leave us alone we got things to do" she said
He didn't say anything. He was at school the next day. Attended every class bust that was somehow even more unsettling for him he just stared out the window with a melancholy look.

"I dunno. I kind of like him." Cayde-6 said.

He didn't say anything. He was at school the next day. Attended every class bust that was somehow even more unsettling for him he just stared out the window with a melancholy look.

"I dunno. I kind of like him." Cayde-6 said.
Jessica didn't say anything in any of the classes they were in. She was giving him space. Tommy sat by him. "Hey you ok?"

"Ok" she said

Jessica didn't say anything in any of the classes they were in. She was giving him space. Tommy sat by him. "Hey you ok?"

"Ok" she said
"No. I think I made Jessica upset with me. It was my fault. I lost control." He said.

"So... Watcha doing?" He asked.

Tommy just shrugs.

"Ok let's go there then" sage said
Hizako sighed. When the bell rang signalling the end of school he left. But he didn't go home. His mom would be waiting for him.

"Hahahah." Corinn laughed. "You think he'll give it to you? No. You want it. You have to steal it." He said

Hizako sighed. When the bell rang signalling the end of school he left. But he didn't go home. His mom would be waiting for him.

"Hahahah." Corinn laughed. "You think he'll give it to you? No. You want it. You have to steal it." He said
Tommy walked with him. "Want to come to my place"

"Okay let's do it" she said

Tommy walked with him. "Want to come to my place"

"Okay let's do it" she said
"No." He said. "I'm going to the park."

"Like any of you could steal it." Corinn said. "Hey. I happen to have very sticky fingers." Cayde-6 said. "Wait hold on. I'm not a thief I'm just." "Cayde with all due respect as a soldier serving Uber you... Shut up." Conner-12 said.

"No." He said. "I'm going to the park."

"Like any of you could steal it." Corinn said. "Hey. I happen to have very sticky fingers." Cayde-6 said. "Wait hold on. I'm not a thief I'm just." "Cayde with all due respect as a soldier serving Uber you... Shut up." Conner-12 said.
"Okay" he said

"We can try to steal it" she said

He went to the park. He couldn't take much more of this. He needed to control his powers. He needed a way to handle them without bottling them up.

"Or... You can pay me to do it."
Jessica just gave him his space. She was doing her own thing.

"Hmm" she said

Jessica just gave him his space. She was doing her own thing.

"Hmm" she said
Hizako sighed. A portal opened near him and someone stepped out. He was gone for a month after that. No word. No calls. He was found missing and presumed dead.

"Well?" Corinn asked

Hizako sighed. A portal opened near him and someone stepped out. He was gone for a month after that. No word. No calls. He was found missing and presumed dead.

"Well?" Corinn asked
Durning the month Jessica just acted like things were fine but she was worried. She went on with her normal life. Tommy on the other hand was having a harder time without his best friend. The constant bullying had taken a toll.

"Sure, I guess we will hire you." She said

Durning the month Jessica just acted like things were fine but she was worried. She went on with her normal life. Tommy on the other hand was having a harder time without his best friend. The constant bullying had taken a toll.

"Sure, I guess we will hire you." She said
Emma was doing her best for Tommy.

"Cool." He said. "100 gold. Sounds fair considering that I'm risking my neck. Or whatever you have that passes as currency. I know someone who can exchange it." He said.

Emma was doing her best for Tommy.

"Cool." He said. "100 gold. Sounds fair considering that I'm risking my neck. Or whatever you have that passes as currency. I know someone who can exchange it." He said.
Tommy knocked on Emma's front door. He had his backpack so they can work on homework. He had a black eye.

Sage nods. "Sounds fair."

Tommy knocked on Emma's front door. He had his backpack so they can work on homework. He had a black eye.

Sage nods. "Sounds fair."
She opened his door. She sighed. "Who was it this time?"

Back at Jessica's house her brother Joel was talking smack about the possibly dead Hizako. Again.

"Alright." He said tossing the gun back to Cayde. "Get to the stitches in. The Goilder's Gulp." He said. He looked at Sage. "And maybe hide the fact your a woman. The people here can be handsy."

She opened his door. She sighed. "Who was it this time?"

Back at Jessica's house her brother Joel was talking smack about the possibly dead Hizako. Again.

"Alright." He said tossing the gun back to Cayde. "Get to the stitches in. The Goilder's Gulp." He said. He looked at Sage. "And maybe hide the fact your a woman. The people here can be handsy."
"Doesn't matter." He walked in. "Let's get to work on homework"

"Joel shut up." She shouted.

"I'll see what I can do." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back