• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He leaned against the door. "My dad almost died from alcohol poisoning. The courts ruled him unfit to take care of me. Their saying I have to go live with my mother in New York." He said.
"Oh that must be why you left." Jessica said. Tommy frowns. "Can't you just...you know to fix it." He said unaware Jessica knew his secret.

"Oh that must be why you left." Jessica said. Tommy frowns. "Can't you just...you know to fix it." He said unaware Jessica knew his secret.
"Tommy. Stop." He said. "Using my magic I could heal my dad. That'd be fine. But the court already ruled in my mom's favor. Using magic to change their minds. To go back and change that desicion is wrong." He said.

"Tommy. Stop." He said. "Using my magic I could heal my dad. That'd be fine. But the court already ruled in my mom's favor. Using magic to change their minds. To go back and change that desicion is wrong." He said.
"I know but you don't want to go with her" he said

"I know but you don't want to go with her" he said
"And I won't." He said. "I'd die before going with her." He said. Just then a car rolled up. A shapely brunette came out of it. She had lots of make up and a sweet smile. Sickly sweet. She walked up to the door pushing passed them and knocked. "Hizako Sweetie. It's time to go. Mama has to make the flight back to New York by noon or we won't be able to make my hair appointment on time." "Then go." Hizako said. "I'm not coming with you."

"And I won't." He said. "I'd die before going with her." He said. Just then a car rolled up. A shapely brunette came out of it. She had lots of make up and a sweet smile. Sickly sweet. She walked up to the door pushing passed them and knocked. "Hizako Sweetie. It's time to go. Mama has to make the flight back to New York by noon or we won't be able to make my hair appointment on time." "Then go." Hizako said. "I'm not coming with you."
"he doesn't want to go with you." Tommy said. Jessica watched.

She clenched her teeth. "I'll get you!" She said. "You freak! You abomination! You magic scum!"
Hearing that Jessica turned towards her. It was rare that she got mad but she didn't like how she was talking to Hizako. "You shouldn't talk to your son like that! He isn't an abomination or scum or a freak! He is unique, a good friend and kind. He doesn't want to go with you. You should get it through your head. There is a reason he doesn't answer your calls."

Hearing that Jessica turned towards her. It was rare that she got mad but she didn't like how she was talking to Hizako. "You shouldn't talk to your son like that! He isn't an abomination or scum or a freak! He is unique, a good friend and kind. He doesn't want to go with you. You should get it through your head. There is a reason he doesn't answer your calls."
"He ruined my happy life!" She argued. "He cast a spell that killed my baby! His fault!"

"I saw him! Doing some kind of ritual! Three days later miscarriage. That's not a coincidence!" She yelled. If Jessica went looking for answers she'd find Hizako sitting at the park.
Jessica said nothing and walk off. She soon found hizako at the park. "Your mom thinks you caused her to lose the baby, is it true"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back