• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Good now?" Sage asked
"Well that's something" Lucy said.

(I want her to keep it. But I love that sludge is jelous) "but what if I don't want to" red said quietly
(He'll just have to deal then) "Oh yeah." He said, Cayde-6 was shooting stragglers that still chased them.

"There is a private investigator in Riverhold. I think we should talk to him."

Sludge morphed into a set of words. "Then you'll always be holding yourself back."

(He'll just have to deal then) "Oh yeah." He said, Cayde-6 was shooting stragglers that still chased them.

"There is a private investigator in Riverhold. I think we should talk to him."

Sludge morphed into a set of words. "Then you'll always be holding yourself back."
"okay let's go then" she said

Lucy nods. "Okay"

"Shut up." She said

Corinn held the four star ball. Raditz and Goku both looked at it. "Grandpa." They said.

Link nodded. They left go to talk to him.

He went back to writhing around in the tank.
Sage looked confused. "Huh?"

Lucy followed Link.

Red got up and went for a walk.

Raditz looked at the radar.

"Yes his name Mizeek I think." He said.

Dark Link was gone for a long time.
"Is there another one close by?" She asked

"Okay" she nods.

Red came back to the current camp, after awhile seeing Dark Link wasn't there. "Hm"

(no no. The bad kind of hanging he's super injured) Raditz nodded.
(Oh that's my bad. I imagined him hanging upside like in cartoons) sage nods. "We should be close to a town that isn't after us for taking a dragon ball."

"Oh no." Red said and took him down from the tree.

(Oh that's my bad. I imagined him hanging upside like in cartoons) sage nods. "We should be close to a town that isn't after us for taking a dragon ball."

"Oh no." Red said and took him down from the tree.
"Well according this map that my ghost has we shouldn't of be near solitude." Cayde-6 said

He was bleeding all over.

"Say is that a dragon? Or just a lizard with wings?" Cayde-6 asked looking above them.

"Don't know. Fast. Sharp... Teeth. White eyes...."
Sage looked up. "Yeah I saw that's a dragon."

Red nods and keeps healing him. She keeps her guard up for the unknown creatue.

Sage looked up. "Yeah I saw that's a dragon."

Red nods and keeps healing him. She keeps her guard up for the unknown creatue.
Cayde-6 took out the ace of spades. "Alright." He said raising his gun to shoot it.

Suddenly the monster appeared. It was a wolf with a Symbiote attatched. It looked like sludge except. It was blue rather than yellow.

Cayde-6 took out the ace of spades. "Alright." He said raising his gun to shoot it.

Suddenly the monster appeared. It was a wolf with a Symbiote attatched. It looked like sludge except. It was blue rather than yellow.
sage watched since she couldn't do anything.

"What the.." red said seeing the symbiote. She healed dark link as much as she could. She summoned Skor. His eyes glowed as he was under her control. "Attack!" Skor headed towards the wolf.

sage watched since she couldn't do anything.

"What the.." red said seeing the symbiote. She healed dark link as much as she could. She summoned Skor. His eyes glowed as he was under her control. "Attack!" Skor headed towards the wolf.
He fired. There was a loud boom as a hold was blown into the Dragon's wing. It roared. "You dare strike me mortal!" It dived toward them.

The symbiote jumped off the wolf and onto Skor. He started to feel strange. "Don't worry. I am giving you back control of yourssself," (Good guy symbiote Slime)

(I just made a character sheet page for this thread. Now I'm going to ask both of us to start the long process (not all at once just overtime) To move pages there)

He fired. There was a loud boom as a hold was blown into the Dragon's wing. It roared. "You dare strike me mortal!" It dived toward them.

The symbiote jumped off the wolf and onto Skor. He started to feel strange. "Don't worry. I am giving you back control of yourssself," (Good guy symbiote Slime)
"Okay bad idea." Sage said before running. She couldnt fight a dragon without her powers.

"Get off my demon!" Red demanded. Skor 's body relaxed. "Thank you." He made his sword appear.

"Okay bad idea." Sage said before running. She couldnt fight a dragon without her powers.

"Get off my demon!" Red demanded. Skor 's body relaxed. "Thank you." He made his sword appear.
It landed in front of Cayde-6. "You know." He looked back at the group. "Now that I see this thing up close... this may have been a mistake." It's jaws then bit him in half killing him.

"You're welcome now run." He said. "I know someone who can sssssever her control over you completely." (I'm going to make a good guy prince BTW What I'm doing with Peter is big. Everyone except him and Sage and the members of Fairy Tail are going to forget him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back