• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I see" sage nods.

Skor nods. "I will"
Gunner walked up to them and Saluted. "Sirs. Ma'am. Me and Bandage are here to help." He said.

"Good." He said.

For Red the pain was gone. Her connection to Skor gone completely. Right now that didn't matter. Dark Link was still dying.

Gunner walked up to them and Saluted. "Sirs. Ma'am. Me and Bandage are here to help." He said.

"Good." He said.

For Red the pain was gone. Her connection to Skor gone completely. Right now that didn't matter. Dark Link was still dying.
"good to see you guys" sage smiled.

"Um I can't get to her without being summoned. Only Mudd could do that.. can I have a portal" he asked.

"No no." Red said before trying to heal him.

"good to see you guys" sage smiled.

"Um I can't get to her without being summoned. Only Mudd could do that.. can I have a portal" he asked.

"No no." Red said before trying to heal him.
The clones nodded. "We're here to age the search."

"Sure." Prince made a portal. ,"Take slime. He will give Sage the opportunity to protect herself without magic. IF she'll accept him." He knew that was a HUGE if.

Dark Link was fading. But the healing was slowly working. She could only hope that she could heal him faster than his wounds could kill him.

The clones nodded. "We're here to age the search."

"Sure." Prince made a portal. ,"Take slime. He will give Sage the opportunity to protect herself without magic. IF she'll accept him." He knew that was a HUGE if.

Dark Link was fading. But the healing was slowly working. She could only hope that she could heal him faster than his wounds could kill him.
sage nods. "Okay"

Skor nods picking up the jar Slime had went into. "Yeah her and Slime's kind haven't gotten along well to say the least." He went through the portal.

Red kept on healing him. "Stay with me Link."

sage nods. "Okay"

Skor nods picking up the jar Slime had went into. "Yeah her and Slime's kind haven't gotten along well to say the least." He went through the portal.

Red kept on healing him. "Stay with me Link."
"Actually General Link asked us to accompany you with a message." He said.

"Yes. But you trusted me. So perhaps you can convince her to trust him."

He stabilized. As he had started to die she had felt her feelings for him reduce some but now that he healed and well again her infatuation became stronger. (Until he died or reciprocates this infatuation will grow into an obsession)

"Actually General Link asked us to accompany you with a message." He said.

"Yes. But you trusted me. So perhaps you can convince her to trust him."

He stabilized. As he had started to die she had felt her feelings for him reduce some but now that he healed and well again her infatuation became stronger. (Until he died or reciprocates this infatuation will grow into an obsession)
"What's the message" she asked

Skor nods. "I'll try"

She smiles. "Link wake up."

"What's the message" she asked

Skor nods. "I'll try"

She smiles. "Link wake up."
"Don't ask for your powers back." He said. "Link wants to use the last wish to bring someone back on Lucy's behalf." He said. A portal opened next to them all.

Dark Link awoke. He stared into her eyes. "Personal Space."

"Don't ask for your powers back." He said. "Link wants to use the last wish to bring someone back on Lucy's behalf." He said. A portal opened next to them all.

Dark Link awoke. He stared into her eyes. "Personal Space."
Sage nods. "Okay" she saw the portal. "I'm guys" Skor steps out.
"Sorry" she gave him room and stepped back.

Sage nods. "Okay" she saw the portal. "I'm guys" Skor steps out.
"Sorry" she gave him room and stepped back.
Raditz immediately went Super Saiyan and went to punch Skor. (Note that Skor was able to hold his own against Super Saiyan last time)

He sat up rubbing his head.

Raditz immediately went Super Saiyan and went to punch Skor. (Note that Skor was able to hold his own against Super Saiyan last time)

He sat up rubbing his head.
Skor set the jar with slime down he dodged the punch and kicked Raditz. He smiled, he was always up for a fight. Sage watched. "Skor.."

Red didnt say anything.

Skor set the jar with slime down he dodged the punch and kicked Raditz. He smiled, he was always up for a fight. Sage watched. "Skor.."

Red didnt say anything.

Red didnt say anything.
Raditz blocked the attack and jabbed at Skor. Slime shook around in the jar trying to get Skor's attention.

Link stretched. "Thanks."

Raditz blocked the attack and jabbed at Skor. Slime shook around in the jar trying to get Skor's attention.

Link stretched. "Thanks."
Skor grabbed Raditz arm and flipped him. He heard slime shake. He looked at Raditz. "I'm on your side". Sage watched. "He doesn't look like he is under red's control."

"You're welcome" she said

Skor grabbed Raditz arm and flipped him. He heard slime shake. He looked at Raditz. "I'm on your side". Sage watched. "He doesn't look like he is under red's control."

"You're welcome" she said
Raditz landed in his feet. He returned to base form. "Prove it."

He walked off.

Raditz landed in his feet. He returned to base form. "Prove it."

He walked off.
He held out his arm showing the word carved into it. "If red was controlling me, my eyes would glow. Plus I would never purposely hurt Sage unless we were sparing."

Red headed back to camp.

He held out his arm showing the word carved into it. "If red was controlling me, my eyes would glow. Plus I would never purposely hurt Sage unless we were sparing."

Red headed back to camp.
"And the symbiote?" Raditz asked.

Link was sitting on a log.

"He helped me with breaking free from red." He said. Seeing the symbiote Sage looked around for something to cover the jar opening.

Red just went back to her tent.
It pointed at her. "The Symbiote seems interested in her.

He came in a few minutes later.

It pointed at her. "The Symbiote seems interested in her.

He came in a few minutes later.
"And the person that freed me thought he could help so Sage could protect herself." Skor said. Sage looked at the symbiote. A part of her wished she had her powers so she could burn it. "No..I'm not having that thing near me."

"Yes?" Red said

"And the person that freed me thought he could help so Sage could protect herself." Skor said. Sage looked at the symbiote. A part of her wished she had her powers so she could burn it. "No..I'm not having that thing near me."
Slime went still and chittered sadly.

Skor picked up the jar and held it out to Raditz.

"Okay" she said
The jar opened and Slime started bonding to Raditz. It was a slow bond but not torturous. Raditz looked at Sage. He didn't have the sharpened teeth. In fact. He wasn't even fully bonded to the alternative black Symbiote. All that was different was his gi. "Huh. I thought you could cover my whole body. That's the Spider said about your race." Slime covered his body completely. But he still didn't have the sharp teeth. His eyes although completely white were still a normal shape. "Well. I certainly still feel in control." Raditz said.

When Peter got home that day. Everything was gone. All of his gear. His specialized nano suit. Everything. It was either smashed or destroyed. With a note attatched. A note from Wolf Spider. "You're so special all this fancy gadgets. Let's see you work without them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back