• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I don't know my version of you. Father created me for the purpose of keeping evil in check and that's what I do." He said.

The fake was successfully made and Corinn switched them out. They had all seven dragonballs.
"Then I guess you never made any deals with my family like my version of you did" she said. She made a fire ball and tossed it at him.

Sage smiled. "Good. We should let Lucy and link know"

"Then I guess you never made any deals with my family like my version of you did" she said. She made a fire ball and tossed it at him.

Sage smiled. "Good. We should let Lucy and link know"
He screeched in pain. Cayde-6 and Comner-12 disappeared.

"We'll just make the wish for them." Raditz said.

"Uh thanks for taking that shot for me" she said.

"Can you bring Aquarius back." Sage asked.
"Whatever." He started walking off. "I'm gonna go eat. Being around you is likely to get me killed."

"A simple matter." His eyes glowed red. The key reappeared on Lucy's belt. "What are your next wishes?"

"Whatever." He started walking off. "I'm gonna go eat. Being around you is likely to get me killed."

"A simple matter." His eyes glowed red. The key reappeared on Lucy's belt. "What are your next wishes?"
"I'm sorry" she said

"Can you bring back a demon? Her name is Mudd, her body was destroyed by wolf spider." Sage said. Lucy saw the key reappear. "Link look"

"I'm sorry" she said

"Can you bring back a demon? Her name is Mudd, her body was destroyed by wolf spider." Sage said. Lucy saw the key reappear. "Link look"
"Forget it." He said.

"Easy." He said granting the wish. Mudd appeared next to them.

Link looked. He saw the key and smiled.

"Forget it." He said.

"Easy." He said granting the wish. Mudd appeared next to them.

Link looked. He saw the key and smiled.
Red let him walk off.

Mudd looked around. The mask she usually wore was gone and so was the cracks on the side of her face. Sage ran over and hugged her. "Mudd I'm sorry" the stone demon smiled. "No need to be sorry"

"I guess they found the dragon balls" she said

Red let him walk off.

Mudd looked around. The mask she usually wore was gone and so was the cracks on the side of her face. Sage ran over and hugged her. "Mudd I'm sorry" the stone demon smiled. "No need to be sorry"

"I guess they found the dragon balls" she said
"What is your final wish?" He asked. "Free Sage's demons form Red's control." Raditz said. "It will be done."

"Guess so." Link said. They had been dispatched to hopefully save a priest of Euraxian torture.

"What is your final wish?" He asked. "Free Sage's demons form Red's control." Raditz said. "It will be done."

"Guess so." Link said. They had been dispatched to hopefully save a priest of Euraxian torture.
Skor smiled. "You look good Mudd". Mudd smiled. "Thanks Skor"

Lucy smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back