• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
sage went out to red. Red looked shocked. "Master...how are you back?". Sage was quick to think of something. "I have more loyal followers than just you. Now I hear you got your otherself's magic. " Red nods. "Yeah I did. ". Sage nods. "I need it, coming back has left me weak."
Zan-Kyri and everyone else hid holding their breath.

"I shall be back. We got plans to do" sage said lying to red and went to meet up with her friends
Zan-Kyri made a portal for them to leave. Dark Link looked at "Prince" with the eye of illusions. "Red. That's not Prince. You just return your goody self's power to her!"

Zan-Kyri made a portal for them to leave. Dark Link looked at "Prince" with the eye of illusions. "Red. That's not Prince. You just return your goody self's power to her!"
"You tricked me!" She tossed a fire ball at them. Sage made a shield appear around them. She smiled seeing that she did the spell

"I've missed you too. How have you been?" She asked
"I've been alright." He said. "Had my own side projects going on. I've been able to build a large scale teleporter using the one we got from that time patrol job." Peter said. "Managed to find a way to make everyone forget I'm Spider-Man apart from you and the guild." He said. "Doctor Strange helped so I guess he knows too." Peter said. "Weirdest thing. Max Dillon has been hanging around the bugle. He never says anything.

"I've been alright." He said. "Had my own side projects going on. I've been able to build a large scale teleporter using the one we got from that time patrol job." Peter said. "Managed to find a way to make everyone forget I'm Spider-Man apart from you and the guild." He said. "Doctor Strange helped so I guess he knows too." Peter said. "Weirdest thing. Max Dillon has been hanging around the bugle. He never says anything.
"Oh that is strange. Wonder why he is doing that" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back