• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"So wanna go out? We can have a little date before the day is over" she said
"Sure " Peter said.

Max Dillon walked through the underground electrical system. "If Jameson thinks I need him. I'll prove him wrong. Him and that Parker kid. I'll shut down powergrid and then fix the bugles power. Jameson will be begging me to come back." He said. This was risky. He knew it was. He was in a place that had once been known for being a dumping ground of toxic chemicals and irradiated waste.

"Sure " Peter said.

Max Dillon walked through the underground electrical system. "If Jameson thinks I need him. I'll prove him wrong. Him and that Parker kid. I'll shut down powergrid and then fix the bugles power. Jameson will be begging me to come back." He said. This was risky. He knew it was. He was in a place that had once been known for being a dumping ground of toxic chemicals and irradiated waste.
Sage smiled. "Let's go"

Sage looked at the tv
"Afternoon New York. My name.. is Electro. And I want Jameson. Jameson who's ruined my career and besmirched the names of heroes like Spider-Man. You're numbers up Jameson. I'm coming for you." The TV turned off and the power came back on. "I gotta go." Peter said.

"Afternoon New York. My name.. is Electro. And I want Jameson. Jameson who's ruined my career and besmirched the names of heroes like Spider-Man. You're numbers up Jameson. I'm coming for you." The TV turned off and the power came back on. "I gotta go." Peter said.
"Want me to come with you?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back