• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Fine I'll try." She closed her eyes trying to clear her mind.
Meanwhile in Gotham. Peter and Gordon were both working as security guards at Arkham now, since the whole debacle with thenattack at Wayne manor and their continued insistance in the Wayne case. Peter returned to his apartment. "Sage. I got fired from the police department." (Well about yo work I should say)

Meanwhile in Gotham. Peter and Gordon were both working as security guards at Arkham now, since the whole debacle with thenattack at Wayne manor and their continued insistance in the Wayne case. Peter returned to his apartment. "Sage. I got fired from the police department." (Well about yo work I should say)
"Well it happens. No one wants you to work on the Wayne case" sage sighed.

"We do?" He asked
"Yep. I'll show you." Sage smiled. She summoned Quill. "Quill show him. " the demon nods touching a ring on his figure. The magic activating, turning Quill into a human, in a police uniform. He smirked. "We met a few times, I go by Spike. " Sage smiled. "I wanted to make sure you were safe at the station so we thought to test out these I made. "

"Yep. I'll show you." Sage smiled. She summoned Quill. "Quill show him. " the demon nods touching a ring on his figure. The magic activating, turning Quill into a human, in a police uniform. He smirked. "We met a few times, I go by Spike. " Sage smiled. "I wanted to make sure you were safe at the station so we thought to test out these I made. "
"Thats impressive." He said. Slime's head shot out from Sage's arm. "That's what I said."

"Thats impressive." He said. Slime's head shot out from Sage's arm. "That's what I said."
"You should see Skor and Mudd's. " Quill said. "Skor is currently been looking into the gangs. So we can get Intel on both sides of Gotham."

Sage blushed a bit. "It was nothing just combining an enchantment and glamour spell. Just some stuff I been studying"

"You should see Skor and Mudd's. " Quill said. "Skor is currently been looking into the gangs. So we can get Intel on both sides of Gotham."

Sage blushed a bit. "It was nothing just combining an enchantment and glamour spell. Just some stuff I been studying"
"Slime I need to talk to you." Peter said. "Next time Sage and I are... Ya know... Alone together can you... Go somewhere else for a bit?" He asked. "Why?" Slime asked. "How do I put this. There are certain... Actions we don't feel comfortable doing with you around." He said. "Like what?" Slime stared for a second. "Ooooooh. I get it. I never thought of that. As a symbiot I reproduce Asexually so-" Slime stopped. "Ew... Yeah I can go."

"Slime I need to talk to you." Peter said. "Next time Sage and I are... Ya know... Alone together can you... Go somewhere else for a bit?" He asked. "Why?" Slime asked. "How do I put this. There are certain... Actions we don't feel comfortable doing with you around." He said. "Like what?" Slime stared for a second. "Ooooooh. I get it. I never thought of that. As a symbiot I reproduce Asexually so-" Slime stopped. "Ew... Yeah I can go."
(Lol ) sage went to make dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back