• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"That's good." Bailey smiled. Herb smiled. "That new power of yours is awesome so many different ways you can fight now" Macy sat down too. She held her head getting a slight headache. "So many copies in one day."
"Okay so. Your jobs done. Here's what he owed " he handed everyone several hundered dollars in cash

Macy looked over at Sans and Bailey. "Well it was good meeting you two. Maybe I'll see you guys again." Bailey ran and gave her a hug. "Yes we can do more jobs!" Macy chuckled and pat her head. "You're a good kid."
Pinto took her and Pinto and teleported to a forest where Piccolo sat meditating

Macy chuckled and looked at Pinto. "Do you do it often with bringing people to your friend?"
"Come on Piccolo you know how I am. I want people to reach their potential. And she's got it. But her mind doesn't have the discipline to reach it." Pinto said. "And I don't habe time. Herb and I discovered something in me I jave to explore."

"Come on Piccolo you know how I am. I want people to reach their potential. And she's got it. But her mind doesn't have the discipline to reach it." Pinto said. "And I don't habe time. Herb and I discovered something in me I jave to explore."
"He can copy people's abilities " macy said. "He copied my powers pretty good "

"
"He can copy people's abilities " macy said. "He copied my powers pretty good "
Copy is... Not quite what it is." Pinto saidm "My copies aren't as good as yours. Amd they don't harm me when they return. And I don't think I can make more than five."

"

Copy is... Not quite what it is." Pinto saidm "My copies aren't as good as yours. Amd they don't harm me when they return. And I don't think I can make more than five."
"Still pretty cool. I cant make more than five. If I try more than that in one go it's not pretty. My body can only take so much. It drains me after each copy. My copies are me, it's why I get thier injuries. My mind just gets jumbled when they return. My clothes only copy because they are specially made too. " she said with a shrug

"Still pretty cool. I cant make more than five. If I try more than that in one go it's not pretty. My body can only take so much. It drains me after each copy. My copies are me, it's why I get thier injuries. My mind just gets jumbled when they return. My clothes only copy because they are specially made too. " she said with a shrug
"Jumbled. Sounds like the problem is mental." Piccolo said. "So you brought her to me for mental training "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back