• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
I'll ask him after dinner. Sage smiled.

Quill turned off the glamour on the ring. "Sorry we kept this a bit of a secret from you Peter. But I got to say it's interesting seeing things through human eyes."
Ok. I'm going go exploring. Bond with a squirrel or something. He unbonded from her and slid out yhe window.

"I don't mind." Peter said. "Though impressed you managed to dodge my Spider-Sense."

Ok. I'm going go exploring. Bond with a squirrel or something. He unbonded from her and slid out yhe window.

"I don't mind." Peter said. "Though impressed you managed to dodge my Spider-Sense."
"Be careful." She said.

"Well I was no danger to you. " he smirked. "Well I'll be your man on the inside I'll keep you updated on everything at the precient "

"Be careful." She said.

"Well I was no danger to you. " he smirked. "Well I'll be your man on the inside I'll keep you updated on everything at the precient "
"Good." Peter said. "And if possible we need to keep tabs on Cobblepot. I don't trust him one bit."

"Why do I think he is not here for dinner." Sage said looking at the blue box.
The door opener and the Doctor stepped out with a face they hadn't seen. (First form)

"Ah... The two of you. I have heard much from other mes." He said. "If I may ask... What is the name of the city that I have landed in." He looked around the apartment. "This place certainly looks. Lived in." He turned back to them. "By more than you."

The door opener and the Doctor stepped out with a face they hadn't seen. (First form)

"Ah... The two of you. I have heard much from other mes." He said. "If I may ask... What is the name of the city that I have landed in." He looked around the apartment. "This place certainly looks. Lived in." He turned back to them. "By more than you."
"You're in Gotham and yes there are others that live here." Sage said. "What brings you here Doctor?"

"You're in Gotham and yes there are others that live here." Sage said. "What brings you here Doctor?"
"Your friend. The other me. With the brown suit and inefficient footwear asked me to come and check on you." He said. "And as I was intending to visit this place. I saw no reason to deny him request."

"I appreciate the gesture dear lady." He said. "Perhapse I will. Yes. Dinner would ne delightful, what did you prepare?" He asked
"Just steak, mashed potatoes and some steamed vegetables. I usually make extra. Never know who might show up." She got a plate ready for him and set it on the table for the Doctor.

"Just steak, mashed potatoes and some steamed vegetables. I usually make extra. Never know who might show up." She got a plate ready for him and set it on the table for the Doctor.
"A classic set." He sat down. "I am here to look into something else as well. But I will do that in my own time."

"Well if you need help feel free to ask. I dont know what your other self has told you about us but we are always happy to help a friend." She smiled and sat back down.
"My dear, I believe that the two of you would only be a hinderance. The entity that I am after would make toys of you." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back