• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"We will take good care of it" she smiled
"Smashing." He said standing up. "Now you two just focus on your own jobs and lives. I give you my word that what I am doing will not interrupt or interfere." He said. (How am I doing. I only have clips to go off of

"Smashing." He said standing up. "Now you two just focus on your own jobs and lives. I give you my word that what I am doing will not interrupt or interfere." He said. (How am I doing. I only have clips to go off of
(I think you are doing good) "alright Doctor. Remember we are here if you need us" sage smiled.

I wish i could watch classic who)
He nodded and left. Peter watched. "Is it just me or did that old Doctor feel... Younger?"
(Yeah same the old site I used for that is gone. I know the BBC player or something like that is planning on uploading classic who. ) sage nods. "Yeah. It sounds like alot more cheerful in his own way. The other Doctors we met always seem to have other stresses on thier mind."

(Yeah same the old site I used for that is gone. I know the BBC player or something like that is planning on uploading classic who. ) sage nods. "Yeah. It sounds like alot more cheerful in his own way. The other Doctors we met always seem to have other stresses on thier mind."
"I'm gonna follow him." Peter said

"Well we still were curious" she said
The Doctor considered them and smiled gently. "Well it is no sin to be curious. But I warn you, this is far more dangerous than anything you have faced before." He said. "Please, we've fought gods and demons." Peter said

The Doctor considered them and smiled gently. "Well it is no sin to be curious. But I warn you, this is far more dangerous than anything you have faced before." He said. "Please, we've fought gods and demons." Peter said
"We will be careful doctor, we faced many dangerous enemies and we only get stronger each time" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back