• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He didn't answer. He was trying to keep focus
"Come on. Must feel wierd. Like your in more than one place. " one of the copies said and kicked his copy. Macy went to punch him again. "Having trouble trying to control them? Must make your head spin. They can move on thier own. Give them a task and they will act. "

"Come on. Must feel wierd. Like your in more than one place. " one of the copies said and kicked his copy. Macy went to punch him again. "Having trouble trying to control them? Must make your head spin. They can move on thier own. Give them a task and they will act. "
"Focus on your own copy." He told each one. Afterna few more minutes he gained better control of his own copies. She was starting to have trouble.

"Focus on your own copy." He told each one. Afterna few more minutes he gained better control of his own copies. She was starting to have trouble.
"Wow you're getting this quick.." she said as she was starting to have trouble. One of her copies got knocked to the ground. Macy looked at Pinto let's see what your limit is." She made another copy.

"Nope..." He said taking a knee as the copies disappeared. "I don't take the damage that the copies of me take but I don't think I can hold mine as long as you can."
Macy nods. "Maybe the more practice the longer you can hold them." Her copies returned to her. she took a minute to process the memories of her copies before walking over to him " I think we're done for now"

Macy nods. "Maybe the more practice the longer you can hold them." Her copies returned to her. she took a minute to process the memories of her copies before walking over to him " I think we're done for now"
He was panting still. "Yeah... Sounds good."

She pulled a granola bar from her pocket. "Here, it takes alot of energy to do what I do..but that was fun. I dont face copies all that often." Bailey ran over. "You guys did good! Are you two ok?"
He sat down and sighed. "Yeah I'm okay." He said to Bailey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back