• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

sgtmickey said:
" Nice to meet ya man! I don't think I've ever seen someone like you around here...no wait...yeah I guess I see those ears around. At this point if I don't see something and then I suddenly see one it doesn't even phase me. There's tons of stuff in this world you kind of have to deal with. "
"COOL! I just hope there are no like...talking fish. Don't ask."

Otakubeats said:
"COOL! I just hope there are no like...talking fish. Don't ask."
" Nope, it's too late! I'm curious! But yeah...I'm pretty sure we got talking fish. " he thought to himself as he placed a paw under his chin looking upwards to the sky. " Were those fish? Yeah I'm pretty sure those were fish! Don't even sweat it though. There's not a single talking fish I talked to that's mean. "

Last edited by a moderator:
sgtmickey said:
" Nope, it's too late! I'm curious! But yeah...I'm pretty sure we got talking fish. " he thought to himself as he placed a paw under his chin looking upwards to the sky. " Were those fish? Yeah I'm pretty sure those were fish! Don't even sweat it though. There's not a single talking fish I talked to that's mean. "
"OH MY HYLIA! CLOUD PEOPLE." He quickly noticed looking at the cloud people in their house eyes wide.

Otakubeats said:
"OH MY HYLIA! CLOUD PEOPLE." He quickly noticed looking at the cloud people in their house eyes wide.
Jake stretched his head and it flabbed over on it's side. " What are you talkin' about kid? "

Kirby squeals and run over to toonlink cuddling him happy, nuzzling his cheek against his side before walking over to pac-man and nods ready to head back. He was so excited to get everything started and for everyone to attend! It was clear in his eyes. Ari got scared when the two tried to comfort her, she scooted away from them shaking like a leaf while looking around not knowing where she was. Though he may have healed most of her body, there was some that were mostly scars of what her trainer did to her when she was a full on pokemon. Ari didn't know who to trust

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby squeals and run over to toonlink cuddling him happy, nuzzling his cheek against his side before walking over to pac-man and nods ready to head back. He was so excited to get everything started and for everyone to attend! It was clear in his eyes. Ari got scared when the two tried to comfort her, she scooted away from them shaking like a leaf while looking around not knowing where she was. Though he may have healed most of her body, there was some that were mostly scars of what her trainer did to her when she was a full on pokemon. Ari didn't know who to trust
Toon grinned at kirby. "You look excited."

Otakubeats said:
Toon grinned at kirby. "You look excited."
Mizelia looks towards Toon "I think he... or she is excited." she said to Toon. "Anyway, I take you guys know each other?" she asked, being curious if they knew each other. It could be making it easier for the group if they did.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks towards Toon "I think he... or she is excited." she said to Toon. "Anyway, I take you guys know each other?" she asked, being curious if they knew each other. It could be making it easier for the group if they did.
Toon grinned widely. "Yea! I was in the previous Smashers group! My name is Toon Link! My big bro is Link."

Otakubeats said:
Toon grinned widely. "Yea! I was in the previous Smashers group! My name is Toon Link! My big bro is Link."
"Nice to meet you, Toon. My name is Mizelia. There has been Smash groups before?" Mizelia said towards Toon curiously.

Donder172 said:
"Nice to meet you, Toon. My name is Mizelia. There has been Smash groups before?" Mizelia said towards Toon curiously.
"Yea! My brother is one of the original veterans! I just joined a while back."

Otakubeats said:
"I just joined, though the letter they sent was a little bit of a difficulty, because of language barriers. I did help a bit with combat, but healing is more my specialty. If you got any injuries, just tell me and I'll patch you up." Mizelia said towards Toon.

Donder172 said:
"I just joined, though the letter they sent was a little bit of a difficulty, because of language barriers. I did help a bit with combat, but healing is more my specialty. If you got any injuries, just tell me and I'll patch you up." Mizelia said towards Toon.
"AWESOME!" He held a small sword in hand and swung it around. He sheathed it and just ran in a circle hyper as usual.

Otakubeats said:
DemonGirl27 said:
Pac-Man smiles and hugs Kirby closely and casually says, " Me and Kirby are gonna go scout ahead you guys, don't worry about us leaving for too long. " Pac-Man takes Kirby by the stubby little hand and guiding him into the forest. " Let's get going little guy! " he pressed a button and warped to the Final Destination where Master Hand was waiting. " Say hi to Master Hand Kirbyyy~ "

Soon a very wise looking Sawk walked into the room with some more medical equipment, " I heard that someone was hurt. " he sits down by Ari softly and stares at her wounds for a while before taking out some wrappings from around his arms and then puts it around her gently. " Calm down young one... Tell me what's troubling you... "

Kirby squeals and runs over almost tackling the master hand down hugging him while nuzzling his cheek against the master hand excitedly feeling super energetic and happy. Ari gulps and whimpers "Before coming here...I....was running away from a group of humans who were trying to capture me.............they were yelli- no screaming out words that hurt so much. I couldn't............I......" she couldn't finish as she curls up shaking softly wrapping her arms around herself

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby squeals and runs over almost tackling the master hand down hugging him while nuzzling his cheek against the master hand excitedly feeling super energetic and happy. Ari gulps and whimpers "Before coming here...I....was running away from a group of humans who were trying to capture me.............they were yelli- no screaming out words that hurt so much. I couldn't............I......" she couldn't finish as she curls up shaking softly wrapping her arms around herself
Jake turns to see the cloud, " Welp...that's a cloud alright...what about it little dude? "

Pac-Man smiles as he fist bumps Master Hand's pointer finger as he pats Kirby's head, " Heh heh, you're the cutest thing in the entire multiverse you know that? " Master Hand lay on the ground one of his fingers pushing Kirby off but laughing, " Heh, it's nice to see you two. So why did you call upon me? "

North pressed his finger against his mouth, " Shhh... quiet down quiet down.... everything is going to be fine Ari... " he begins to wrap his arms around her gently, he hugs her and begins to hum her a little song. He pressed a leaf against his mouth and it began making a pleasant flute-like sound.

Kirby then squeals out, "Poyo! Poyo! Poyo!" as he tells Master Hand his plan about throwing a surprise party in the ballroom. Ari hugs her best friend back, burrying her face into his shoulder trying to calm down like he wanted her to. She was just so shaken up about only seeing the bad about humans, Ari doubted they ever had a good side to them. Ari nuzzles her head a bit into his neck, he could feel how her heart beat was becoming slower as her breathing started to even out. Dae and Shay were glad she was calming down

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby then squeals out, "Poyo! Poyo! Poyo!" as he tells Master Hand his plan about throwing a surprise party in the ballroom. Ari hugs her best friend back, burrying her face into his shoulder trying to calm down like he wanted her to. She was just so shaken up about only seeing the bad about humans, Ari doubted they ever had a good side to them. Ari nuzzles her head a bit into his neck, he could feel how her heart beat was becoming slower as her breathing started to even out. Dae and Shay were glad she was calming down
Master Hand laughed and pat Kirby on the head, " Got it little guy! But what part do I play in this genius plan made by the great and powerful Kirby? " Pac-Man smiles and crosses his arms, " Kirby sure knows how to throw a party! " he giggles and snuggles up closely to him. " Do you think we should go get Cooking Mama? "

Sawk stroked Ari's back softly in attempts to comfort her, he snuggled her softly and cutely. " Just forget about all of that and just live in the now my friend. Everything is going to be fine...you're with me now... I'll protect you... "

Kirby whispers to him about how he needs to keep everyone distracted while Pac man and him go to find people that could help with the party. And it was going to be at night so they have to dress formally. Ari sniffles and snuggles back adorably, her ears going down nodding. She burries her face into his shoulder, while her tail wags a bit. The other two gijinkas look at the mickey creature wondering who he is

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby whispers to him about how he needs to keep everyone distracted while Pac man and him go to find people that could help with the party. And it was going to be at night so they have to dress formally. Ari sniffles and snuggles back adorably, her ears going down nodding. She burries her face into his shoulder, while her tail wags a bit. The other two gijinkas look at the mickey creature wondering who he is
Master Hand backed up and gave a thumbs up, " You have the honor of my word young Star Warrior! I'm off to distract!!!!!!!! " He raised his pointer finger and aimed toward a bubble with the Land of Ooo inside of it and he shot into it leaving a trail of flames wherever he flew. " Alright, now that Master Hand has those guys covered it's our turn to get Cooking Mama so we can prepare some food for the party! " Final Destination was surrounded by many floating glowing bubbles with images of other worlds in them. Pac-Man then scrolls through some of them before stopping at a world that was literally just a giant kitchen filled with limitless ingredients, " Let's goooo! " he held Kirby's little stub hands and pulled him into the Universe bubble. There, Cooking Mama was busy cooking something like she usually is, she turned around while still tossing some ingredients in a pan, " If it isn't my two favorite customers! What would you like today you round cuties? "

Sawk smiled as he witnessed her tail wiggling and the way her ears bent over softly, he snuggled her gently as he stroked her back comfortingly. " There we go...just relax...I'm here...shhhh... " he then began to run his fingers across her fuzzy ears as Sylveons enjoy being pet there.

Kirby soon started to tell her what he is planning, while he was so excited about it. He runs around happily before accidently slamming into a wall away from the kitchen.....just a wall...and then his stomach growls hungrily. Kirby blushes a bit adorably rubbing his head, before getting up and dusted himself off. Ari went limp in his arms, as her tail wags excitedly nuzzling into him while closing her eyes enjoying being pet panting a bit as her tongue sticks out

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby soon started to tell her what he is planning, while he was so excited about it. He runs around happily before accidently slamming into a wall away from the kitchen.....just a wall...and then his stomach growls hungrily. Kirby blushes a bit adorably rubbing his head, before getting up and dusted himself off. Ari went limp in his arms, as her tail wags excitedly nuzzling into him while closing her eyes enjoying being pet panting a bit as her tongue sticks out
Cooking Mama and Pac-Man giggle, " Awwww... Kirby why do you always have to be so cute?~ " she picked him up and put him in her apron like a kangaroo mama putting her baby in her pouch. " Alright you just tell me what you want me to cook, and I'll be right on it! " Pac-Man rubs Kirby's little blushing cheeks as he looks around the kitchen delivering some ingredients to Mama. She then got out a few chocolate strawberries and put them in Kirby's mouth to satisfy his hunger.

Sawk smiled and tilted his head, " I guess she definitely likes it... " he cutely glanced over her shoulder and looked at her tail and then giggled. " Oh my gosh...that's adorable! " he then heard her cute little panting noises and then he backed up to notice her sticking out her tongue. " Aww...like a little Nintendog! " he continued running his fingers down her back and massaging her gently.

Kirby squeals and eats the strawberries enjoying the taste, after he was done. He tells her what she needs to make, as he nuzzles Pac man's hand happily. He was so excited for the party! As his eyes were sparkling in excitement. Ari closes her eyes leaning into his fingers, her tail wrapping around his waist as her ears flatten. Her tongue still sticking out panting like a dog, enjoying the feeling immensely. ( I am making a one shot of Ari and North because boredom xD

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby squeals and eats the strawberries enjoying the taste, after he was done. He tells her what she needs to make, as he nuzzles Pac man's hand happily. He was so excited for the party! As his eyes were sparkling in excitement. Ari closes her eyes leaning into his fingers, her tail wrapping around his waist as her ears flatten. Her tongue still sticking out panting like a dog, enjoying the feeling immensely. ( I am making a one shot of Ari and North because boredom xD
Sawk's comforting demeanor began to change when he felt her tail wrapping around his waist. He gulped as he looked down at her, she was clearly enjoying this to the point where she must have forgotten what was even troubling her. He took a deep breath and continued to stroke her ears and back, a bit slower this time. " Oh...~? " her panting was a bit off putting to him as it was pretty animal-like which kind of made him blush further. He didn't usually say it to anyone but he kind of liked it when pokemon did this in the romantic sense.

Pac-Man smiled as he looked at Cooking Mama, " You think you can make all that by tonight? " she smiled as she twirled a spatula in her hands as she giggled, " You're talking to the fastest chef in the multiverse! Of course I can finish this thing! So you wanted every flavor of cake? Delfino Plaza margaritas...Some Willy Wonka candy, calzones, waffles, (another 9190123 food items, Kirby said all of that with one Poyo) "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back