• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

Otakubeats said:
Meanwhile in Oo, Toon was just shooting arrows and playing ocarina.
@Anyone
Jake blinked and poked and prodded at Toon Link, " What are ya shooting at, kid? " he asked as he was still as flat as a pancake.

sgtmickey said:
Jake blinked and poked and prodded at Toon Link, " What are ya shooting at, kid? " he asked as he was still as flat as a pancake.
Mizelia looks towards the two, then sits down on the ground and takes her bag and takes out a wooden block and a carving knife. Starting to carve into the wood carefully and if looking carefully, cutting precisely.

sgtmickey said:
He shrugged and began to play his ocarina.[media]

[/media]

Kirby nodded his head squealing so excited, before looking at Pac Man as if saying they still need to talk with a few more people about the party to help with like the decorations and music and a theme. Ari hugs Sawk and smiles up at him happily, nuzzling her head into his hand "Thank you my friend.." she replies feeling much better than before snuggling her body into his

Soon more trouble stirs up at the Land of ooo, fires going off as well as more enemies destroying buildings. The fire was because of Master Hand since he was disatracting them, so Pac-man and Kirby can do what they need to do for the party

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby nodded his head squealing so excited, before looking at Pac Man as if saying they still need to talk with a few more people about the party to help with like the decorations and music and a theme. Ari hugs Sawk and smiles up at him happily, nuzzling her head into his hand "Thank you my friend.." she replies feeling much better than before snuggling her body into his
Master Hand created an entire city out of some of the trophies that he had stored away in his stash to make a convincing looking place to fool the others into saving it. He had small puppets running around the city and scream to get their attention.

Sawk blushed even futher when Ari began nuzzling into his palm, he smiled down at her and kisses her forehead. " Don't even think twice about it, Ari. Me and the boys'll rehabilitate you until you think you're ready to return to going out on adventures. Oh right, I didn't tell you about the other guys yet. When I got access to the other regions I rounded up a team of the best and brightest Pokemon I could find. "

Pac-Man began to rub his head, " But who are we going to be getting to help us with the decorations Kirby? And the theme? What if we made it like all of their worlds have their food in that section and it's themed in that one section. "

Ari smiles giggling, "Okay...and thank you for your help. Oh I would love to meet the team, I'm sure you picked great pokemon." She kisses his cheek quickly and blushes hiding her face behind her tail, her ears flattening against her head. Kirby nods thinking that was an excellent idea, smiling but thinks about who is good and suggests we check back with the base to see who could

DemonGirl27 said:
Ari smiles giggling, "Okay...and thank you for your help. Oh I would love to meet the team, I'm sure you picked great pokemon." She kisses his cheek quickly and blushes hiding her face behind her tail, her ears flattening against her head. Kirby nods thinking that was an excellent idea, smiling but thinks about who is good and suggests we check back with the base to see who could
Pac-Man rubbed Kirby's head sweetly and pat it cutely, " Alright were off to the base again! " as we made it back to the base we noticed a bunch of pokemon all around the place. Pac-Man walked around all of them and checked the dimension database, " So which one do you think will be the best one to throwing a party? "

Sawk then put his soft hands on her tail and brushes it out of the way and smiled sweetly at her. He giggled and ran his thumbs over her fuzzy ears. " Alright, come with me Ari! I'll show you to the other guys in the Pokemon division! We liberate pokemon from their evil trainers. "

Kirby thinks looking at the computer, before picking one. He then tries to say the name. He only shrugs after trying before looking at his friend as if asking if they are ready to go to that universe again. Kirby could feel the excitement growing again inside him. Ari nods jumping onto his back, and smiles giggling she was very light for being 5'1. Ari smiles excitedly, "I'm ready.." resting her head on his shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby thinks looking at the computer, before picking one. He then tries to say the name. He only shrugs after trying before looking at his friend as if asking if they are ready to go to that universe again. Kirby could feel the excitement growing again inside him. Ari nods jumping onto his back, and smiles giggling she was very light for being 5'1. Ari smiles excitedly, "I'm ready.." resting her head on his shoulder.
Pac-Man put his hands on his hips and then scratched his head, " You want the Genie, huh? I guess he is a party animal without any limits to what he can do... I'd say that's a good choice, Kirb ol' buddy! " he grabbed the Warp Star that they traveled there on and traveled over to the Disney Aladdin universe.

Sawk bent over and then caught Ari cutely, he stood up straight and held her cutely. " You're so cute~ " he then carried her off into the rec room where there was plenty of nature and things all around but in different sections, like a water, grass, and fairy section etc.

Looking over at the fairy section, Ari's ears perk up as she seemed to want to go there so badly but then looks over at the group of pokemon that Sawk mentioned about. Some of them looked cool, other ones looked a bit...frightening somewhat. Kirby squeals happily and soon they arrived at the universe, the two walks around in the shadows in hopes to find the genie to help them out with the decorations of the party. Everything in that universe seemed big for Kirby

DemonGirl27 said:
Looking over at the fairy section, Ari's ears perk up as she seemed to want to go there so badly but then looks over at the group of pokemon that Sawk mentioned about. Some of them looked cool, other ones looked a bit...frightening somewhat. Kirby squeals happily and soon they arrived at the universe, the two walks around in the shadows in hopes to find the genie to help them out with the decorations of the party. Everything in that universe seemed big for Kirby
The Wigglytuff was wearing a scarf on his head, he was playing cards with some Scraftys, he looked up and saw Ari and then looked up at Sawk, " Boss, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. " the Wigglytuff tossed the cards to a Granbull and pointed to him, " Take over for me, don't mess up my lead, Joey. " he rubbed his hands against his side and then slicked back his swirly hair tuft as he shook Ari's hand, " Nice to meet ya, name's Kirby. No relation to the kid from Dreamland. " Sawk smiled as he looked back at Ari, " Kirby's a tough guy! He'll keep us super safe when were outside. "

Pac-Man landed us in the desert and parked the star by a nearby oasis, " Okay Kirby, the Cave of Wonders should be just over that hill over there! " He started to make his way over the sand and saw a large pit, " This'll be good! Come on Kirby!!! "

Kirby soon ran off excitedly but suddenly started to fall and roll, rolling down at quick speed even though he was pretty much enjoying himself squealing and flailing his arms out giggling only to bump into something. When he got up, Kirby felt dizzy. Ari blushes deeply at the thought of girlfriend before shaking it off and nods at him though didn't really felt a bit comfortable shaking hands. She nods in understanding before looking over at the cards wondering what they were playing

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby soon ran off excitedly but suddenly started to fall and roll, rolling down at quick speed even though he was pretty much enjoying himself squealing and flailing his arms out giggling only to bump into something. When he got up, Kirby felt dizzy. Ari blushes deeply at the thought of girlfriend before shaking it off and nods at him though didn't really felt a bit comfortable shaking hands. She nods in understanding before looking over at the cards wondering what they were playing
Pac-Man cutely picked Kirby from out of sand and dusts him off, " Are you alright little buddy? " he sets him on the floor laughing at the cute noises that he made when he fell down the sandy hill. " I still can't get over the cute little flailing arm and squeal thing that you always do. " the tiger head that led to the Cave of Wonders blinked as what Kirby bumped bumped into was it's eye. " Ohhhh...dear " the tiger head raised out from the sand and roared, " Woooow! "

Wigglytuff blinked at her and smiled, " Heh heh, just me mentionin' that you two are a couple makes her blush. That's insane! " Sawk then turned to her and tilted her head, " Wait a second, what's up? "

Ari smiles and blushes a bit, looking away shyly as to not wanting to answer. Burrying her face into Sawk's chest blushing more deeply. Kirby rubs the back of his head and squeals when the head opens up, he looks at his friend as if wondering if they were allowed to go in now

DemonGirl27 said:
Ari smiles and blushes a bit, looking away shyly as to not wanting to answer. Burrying her face into Sawk's chest blushing more deeply. Kirby rubs the back of his head and squeals when the head opens up, he looks at his friend as if wondering if they were allowed to go in now
Sawk blushed even more as she put her face into his chest causing him to shiver as he was super not used to all of this new female contact. His eyes got all big as he stood just barely squeezing out, " You wanna go out on a date later this evening? " Wigglytuff blinked and looked up at North, " You mean ya never asked her out yet? "

The cave began to speak in his booming voice, " Who dares open my chambers? Only the pure of heart may enter. " Pac-Man turns to Kirby knowing for sure that he of all people would be one of pure heart. He lifted him up and placed him on his head and walked into the cave with him, to his relief they weren't gobbled up by the thing.

Ari blushes deeply and immediately froze when he asked her out, her heart beating faster as her ears flattened. Her tail wags quickly, while she pants a bit thinking about her answer before nodding against his chest. Immediately right when they entered, he ran squealing and went to search for the genies lamp not caring that he didn't know what it looked like

DemonGirl27 said:
Ari blushes deeply and immediately froze when he asked her out, her heart beating faster as her ears flattened. Her tail wags quickly, while she pants a bit thinking about her answer before nodding against his chest. Immediately right when they entered, he ran squealing and went to search for the genies lamp not caring that he didn't know what it looked like
Sawk smiled as he felt her freeze up, not that he wished to see her flustered or anything but he did think it was very cute. He then ran his soft blue fingers over her fluffy ears massaging them lightly but her panting is what threw him off. It caused him to blush because of how animalistic it seemed. It was a kind of cuter than he'd like to admit but was cut off even more when she began rubbing her head against his chest.

Pac-Man chased after Kirby, " Woah woah woah! Hold on there little buddy! You don't know what kind of dangers or monsters are lurking in here! " he finally caught up with him after catching his breath but all they came upon was a bunch of treasure but no genie lamp as of yet.

Ari nuzzles her head into his hand enjoying the feeling as her tail wags, she smiles happily closing her eyes. Just this feeling, she felt nothing liked it and enjoyed it a lot by how soft it was. Not like her trainer who was mean and rough, Ari started to whimper at the thought...all her friends she left behind because she couldn't deal with her trainer anymore. She tears up, feeling guilty and regret. Kirby stops and looks at him tilting his head at what he said, before smiling happily when the two started to explore and look for the genie lap. Kirby spots it and runs over squealing, before plopping down onto the ground and picks it up looking it over

DemonGirl27 said:
Ari nuzzles her head into his hand enjoying the feeling as her tail wags, she smiles happily closing her eyes. Just this feeling, she felt nothing liked it and enjoyed it a lot by how soft it was. Not like her trainer who was mean and rough, Ari started to whimper at the thought...all her friends she left behind because she couldn't deal with her trainer anymore. She tears up, feeling guilty and regret. Kirby stops and looks at him tilting his head at what he said, before smiling happily when the two started to explore and look for the genie lap. Kirby spots it and runs over squealing, before plopping down onto the ground and picks it up looking it over
Sawk heard her whimpering and tilted his head to the side, " What's the problem? A-Are you thinking about your mean trainer again? N-No...It's fine now! You're with us now...We'll keep you safe! Shhhh...calm down... " he ran his hands down her back and he placed his other hand behind her head and pressed her into his chest, " Just...just relax... " he then swayed side to side and Wigglytuff stood there awkwardly as he watched this, " Whatever happened to this chick musta been serious. " thought Kirby as he watched sadly at the scene.

Pac-Man smiles and runs after Kirby and picks him up, " Good eye little buddy~ You found it! It's only right that you're the one to use it! Just rub the side of the lamp and that'll summon the magical genie! "

She presses her face into his chest, shaking while whimpering tearing up. Her ears down as her tail lays on top, she could hear her trainer's voice ringing in her mind saying hurtful scarring words to her. Ari's heart beating fast, pounding against her chest as it slowly tears from the pain and sorrow. She let out a painful yelp from the pain in her chest, trying to calm herself down. Kirby does what he says and rubs the side of the lamp

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonGirl27 said:
She presses her face into his chest, shaking while whimpering tearing up. Her ears down as her tail lays on top, she could hear her trainer's voice ringing in her mind saying hurtful scarring words to her. Ari's heart beating fast, pounding against her chest as it slowly tears from the pain and sorrow. She let out a painful yelp from the pain in her chest, trying to calm herself down. Kirby does what he says and rubs the side of the lamp
Sawk was shocked! He then got out a small wrapping from his black belt and pressed it against his lips as he started to play a soft comforting melody to make her feel better and to help drown out the bad thoughts given to her by her trainer. He then removed the belt and began snuggling her cutely to help please her physically.

As Kirby rubbed the lamp a big blue genie slowly sprouted out of the lamp with swirling clouds with occasional sparks flying about inside of them spread throughout the cave. " Heeeeere's GENIE!!! Did ya miss me?! I'm here for all of your wish granting and fourth wall breaking needs! No assembly acquired, call now and you get THREE, let me say that again...THREE wishes!!! Congratulations! This lucky caller right HERE gets the grand prize of all powerful, all knowing, all handsome! Genie, of the LAMP! Let's give him a round of applause ladies and gentlemen?! " a bunch of cheesy music played in the background as he spouted out his monologue, " My music is NOT cheesy thank you very much! Besides, if you were going to make fun of anything, I would have suggested me starting out as an infomercial parody and ended with a game show parody so, HA!"

Kirby was only confused as hell, tilting his head. Half of those things just went through his head, as he soon stands on the ground watching him. "Poyo?" Kirby acts niavely confused. Ari calms down panting deeply and snuggles into him shakily, slowly becoming tired and falls asleep in his arms dreaming good dreams at least

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby was only confused as hell, tilting his head. Half of those things just went through his head, as he soon stands on the ground watching him. "Poyo?" Kirby acts niavely confused. Ari calms down panting deeply and snuggles into him shakily, slowly becoming tired and falls asleep in his arms dreaming good dreams at least
Sawk catches her in his arms as she slumped down onto him, he lifted her and put her on a Snorlax's tummy in order to keep her safe since he made for a good body guard as not many pokemon want to wake up a peaceful Snorlax.

The genie smiled down at Kirby and waited for a bit more of a response other than Poyo but wasn't quite granted even that. His eyes shifted around the cave as he floated there not really knowing what to say to that. " Not much of a talker, huh? " he said as his gigantic hand shifted under both Kirby and Pac-Man and lifted them off the desert sand so he could get a better look at the two of them. " I can't say I ever had a master that looked like you before. "

Kirby looks up at his friend as if wondering if he should tell the genie or not, as soon Kirby just sits there with a cute poyo and squeals a bit. Ari slept on snorlax's stomach, soon suddenly turning into her pokemon form suddenly as all the abuse she had endured that became bruises and scars appeared all around her body and some on her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back