• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

Kirby squeals and smiles, before whispering into his ear "Poyo..." (Translation: We can get some help with a few of the cooks, as well as another person. Master hand could keep them distracted and then tell them what they should wear for the party that is going to be held once we head back! But....we would have to be quick about it to not let anyone know) before seeing the girl that came over to the two. He flails his little arms as if saying hello to her smiling

While the two explored they came across the injured gijinka and Mickey Mouse, they even heard what he said. Dae notices the girl was unresponsive and tried to find a pulse, since he couldn't hear her breathing. Shay looks at Mickey, "Who are you?" she asks a bit curiously

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby squeals and smiles, before whispering into his ear "Poyo..." (Translation: We can get some help with a few of the cooks, as well as another person. Master hand could keep them distracted and then tell them what they should wear for the party that is going to be held once we head back! But....we would have to be quick about it to not let anyone know) before seeing the girl that came over to the two. He flails his little arms as if saying hello to her smiling
Pac-Man smiled as he listened in on Kirby's plan, it was so adorable to hear him try and plan a party for everyone. Pac-Man admired Kirby's overall gentle and generous personality and how he was always willing to put himself after his friends. " That's a good plan Kirb ol' buddy but the only thing is... who are the best chefs in the multiverse? I'd be hard pressed to tell you myself but we can do some searching, I'm already calling Master Hand, he's always been one to like a party. For a guy with so much responsibility he still has a heart of a child. He'll be here in no time my main man! "

DemonGirl27 said:
While the two explored they came across the injured gijinka and Mickey Mouse, they even heard what he said. Dae notices the girl was unresponsive and tried to find a pulse, since he couldn't hear her breathing. Shay looks at Mickey, "Who are you?" she asks a bit curiously
" I'm one of the generals of this organization, but never mind that you're injured... " Chibi Robo came scampering into the room with medical equipment over his head, a trail of Pikmin with other things like blankets and bedding for the injured gjinka

sgtmickey said:
" I'm one of the generals of this organization, but never mind that you're injured... " Chibi Robo came scampering into the room with medical equipment over his head, a trail of Pikmin with other things like blankets and bedding for the injured gjinka
Toon was practicing with his bow. The arrow struck the target and he blinked. His eyes opened and he was no longer on outset island. ".....what." He looked around confused.

Otakubeats said:
Toon was practicing with his bow. The arrow struck the target and he blinked. His eyes opened and he was no longer on outset island. ".....what." He looked around confused.
Mickey adjusted himself in his chair as ROB rolled up to Toon Link, " Sorry to take you out of your world again Toon Link, but we got a real problem on our hands again, we need your help if were going to stop the menace that aims to consume the entire multi verse. Will you come back to the Smash Brotherhood so we can stand together against this universal adversary? "

sgtmickey said:
Mickey adjusted himself in his chair as ROB rolled up to Toon Link, " Sorry to take you out of your world again Toon Link, but we got a real problem on our hands again, we need your help if were going to stop the menace that aims to consume the entire multi verse. Will you come back to the Smash Brotherhood so we can stand together against this universal adversary? "
Toon grinned. "Why didn't you just ask?! I love helping out you guys! What are we up against?"

Otakubeats said:
Toon grinned. "Why didn't you just ask?! I love helping out you guys! What are we up against?"
ROB screwed his little claw things on tighter as he nodded to Toon Link, " I'm happy to see you're as enthusiastic as ever! We'll send you to the next location right away. It doesn't have too many familiar faces but Kirby, Pac-Man, and Meta Knight are there. "

sgtmickey said:
ROB screwed his little claw things on tighter as he nodded to Toon Link, " I'm happy to see you're as enthusiastic as ever! We'll send you to the next location right away. It doesn't have too many familiar faces but Kirby, Pac-Man, and Meta Knight are there. "
Toon grinned, hearing the familiar names. "Sweet! It's just a good thing I had all my gear on me when you brought me."

Dae and Shay helps Mickey getting the injured gijinka ready. Dae soon finds the pulse and sighs in relief, "She's still breathing well..." Shay looks at him, "But for how long..." Ari was whimpering a bit having a reoccuring nightmare, while groaning out in pain breathing weakly a few drops of blood coming out of the corner of her mouth. Kirby shrugs with a childish smile not knowing any cooks, but then thinks and speaks up "Poyo!" (Translate: Don't we have like....well you know, databases on all the smash people both old and new? One or at least two could help us if they know how to cook..)

sgtmickey said:
( You mea Ari is injured xD Shay is the one who was with Dae lel

DemonGirl27 said:
Mizelia looks at the two, not being sure what they say as one of them (unless pac-man speaks the same language as Kirby atm) in a strange language she never heard before. She wasn't sure if she was interrupting, though notices the small one did notice her, offering a smile back towards Kirby. Though she remains silent untill they were done with their conversation.

DemonGirl27 said:
Dae and Shay helps Mickey getting the injured gijinka ready. Dae soon finds the pulse and sighs in relief, "She's still breathing well..." Shay looks at him, "But for how long..." Ari was whimpering a bit having a reoccuring nightmare, while groaning out in pain breathing weakly a few drops of blood coming out of the corner of her mouth. Kirby shrugs with a childish smile not knowing any cooks, but then thinks and speaks up "Poyo!" (Translate: Don't we have like....well you know, databases on all the smash people both old and new? One or at least two could help us if they know how to cook..)
Mickey laid out everything and laid the gjinka on the bed and began spraying a super potion over her skin.

Pac-Man took a little tracker from out of his red gloves and began to look through the database to see who they should call who would be good at cooking, " We got the Burger Time chef, Cooking Mama, those guys from Dimension Marzipan...that's the main three things we should be looking for Kirb mah man! "

Kirby listens in though then asks, "Poyo?" (Trans: What about anyone that is coming on here?) ((Btw I added and fixed the gijinka sign up sheet xD )) Before looking at the ones he mentioned, his eyes literally went anime chibi kawaii hearing Cooking Mama's name. His mouth starting to drool a bit, he loved her cooking!!

Ari woke up screaming from a nightmare in the middle of being healed, she then bites down her bottom lip from the pain. She looks around wondering where she was, scared and unsure if she was in the right place before seeing that Mickey was healing her. She seemed on edge about him, though tried to stay still so it could be easier for him to help her even though she was freaking terrified at the moment

DemonGirl27 said:
Kirby listens in though then asks, "Poyo?" (Trans: What about anyone that is coming on here?) ((Btw I added and fixed the gijinka sign up sheet xD )) Before looking at the ones he mentioned, his eyes literally went anime chibi kawaii hearing Cooking Mama's name. His mouth starting to drool a bit, he loved her cooking!!

Ari woke up screaming from a nightmare in the middle of being healed, she then bites down her bottom lip from the pain. She looks around wondering where she was, scared and unsure if she was in the right place before seeing that Mickey was healing her. She seemed on edge about him, though tried to stay still so it could be easier for him to help her even though she was freaking terrified at the moment
Toon teleported to the location and began walking to meet the others. He soon saw Kirby and others, giving a wave as he approached.

Otakubeats said:
Toon teleported to the location and began walking to meet the others. He soon saw Kirby and others, giving a wave as he approached.
Mickey invited the other gjinkas on over to help out Ari's healing process so she had a few friends and loved ones in front of her as supposed to an overgrown cartoon mouse.

Pac-Man waved back at Toon Link, " How ya doin' hero of Hyrule? " he lifted Kirby up over his head so he'd get a better view of Toon Link's entrance. He then placed cute little Kirby on top of his head, " See that little buddy? It's our good friend Toon Link! And he came to help out the team yet again. " He whispered to Kirby, " Now what do you say we take off and meet up with Master Hand? "

sgtmickey said:
Mickey invited the other gjinkas on over to help out Ari's healing process so she had a few friends and loved ones in front of her as supposed to an overgrown cartoon mouse.
Pac-Man waved back at Toon Link, " How ya doin' hero of Hyrule? " he lifted Kirby up over his head so he'd get a better view of Toon Link's entrance. He then placed cute little Kirby on top of his head, " See that little buddy? It's our good friend Toon Link! And he came to help out the team yet again. " He whispered to Kirby, " Now what do you say we take off and meet up with Master Hand? "
Mizelia looks towards links "Hello." She says towards him with a calm voice. He looked a bit like a human, but not completely as a human. His ears were different, perhaps he was from a human-like species like her own. There were quite a lot of different people she saw, but she didn't had the chance yet to talk with them. But she was curious about them, as she had the feeling she will be working with them for quite some time.

sgtmickey said:
"What's up? I heard you guys needed help and stuff."

Otakubeats said:
"What's up? I heard you guys needed help and stuff."
Jake waved at Toon Link as his entire body was deflated like a balloon, " Hi... Hey you kind of remind me of Finn... "

sgtmickey said:
Jake waved at Toon Link as his entire body was deflated like a balloon, " Hi... Hey you kind of remind me of Finn... "
Toon tilted his head. "oh...why are you sad?" He looked at the talking-dog concerned.

Otakubeats said:
Toon tilted his head. "oh...why are you sad?" He looked at the talking-dog concerned.
" Oh no, don't worry I'm fine! " he said in a cheery tone, " Just a little poisoned is all. I'm waitin' for this magical girl over here to heal me. " he said as his silly body jiggled as he spoke

sgtmickey said:
" Oh no, don't worry I'm fine! " he said in a cheery tone, " Just a little poisoned is all. I'm waitin' for this magical girl over here to heal me. " he said as his silly body jiggled as he spoke
"Ok! I don't think I've ever seen a talking dog before! Much less one like you! It's so cool! I'm toon by the way!"

Otakubeats said:
"Ok! I don't think I've ever seen a talking dog before! Much less one like you! It's so cool! I'm toon by the way!"
" Nice to meet ya man! I don't think I've ever seen someone like you around here...no wait...yeah I guess I see those ears around. At this point if I don't see something and then I suddenly see one it doesn't even phase me. There's tons of stuff in this world you kind of have to deal with. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back